Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-16-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I got like 2-3 Dota2 keys left. If anyone wants one
I finally played DotA2 for the first time today. Played two games. Granted, I don't know the controls to do the little things that count and I forgot what all the items do, but the game just feels clunky. I'll give it more time, but this it's going to be a tough sell to get me to convert.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:06 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I finally played DotA2 for the first time today. Played two games. Granted, I don't know the controls to do the little things that count and I forgot what all the items do, but the game just feels clunky. I'll give it more time, but this it's going to be a tough sell to get me to convert.
It starts out that way. Once you get a little bit used to it, i cant think of a better game and a better company to take care of that game. I started in juli and have like 600 played hours

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Oh jeez I don't know. MOTH seemed to really like Metro 2033, Saints Row gets a lot of love and Darksiders seemed to be pretty good as well.

I personally would rank them as Darksiders, Metro 2033 and then Saints Row.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Go with Darksiders. It's the most fun out of that group imo.
I played Titan Quest first as that was the first one to finish downloading. I played a little Darksiders Friday night as well. I liked both of them in the limited amount of time I played so far.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

War Z is getting shredded right now.

Quote:
Right now, an item on the front page of Reddit that accuses The War Z's developers of "blatantly [lying] about included features" has accrued close to 2,000 comments, most of them taking issue with the game. Other gamers have taken to message boards and Steam to complain about The War Z, which was released yesterday.

http://kotaku.com/the-war-z/
Old 12-18-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, read that on Massively too, and saw TotalBiscuits video on it and he just destroys it. I'm so glad I didn't buy that pos game. I'll wait for the standalone Day Z.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Indeed. It's not surprising. They are an awful and highly unprofessional developer. Glad I held off too.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:16 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha, read that on Massively too, and saw TotalBiscuits video on it and he just destroys it. I'm so glad I didn't buy that pos game. I'll wait for the standalone Day Z.
THe fact that almost zero news was out on it until Dayz got popular made me iffy. No Screen Shots and No video also made me skeptical. Glad we all chose not to buy it.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
THe fact that almost zero news was out on it until Dayz got popular made me iffy. No Screen Shots and No video also made me skeptical. Glad we all chose not to buy it.
Yeah. They kept saying it was in development for a year before Day Z launched at all, but have failed to give proof at every turn.

They were trying to capitalize on the success of Day Z with an inferior product and it has backfired. When the standalone Day Z drops we'll have to go crazy on it.

Old 12-19-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

http://www.humblebundle.com/

New Humble Bundle.

Old 12-19-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ehh i think ill pass on that one.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm gunna throw up a buck since it's for charity but yeah.. I don't see myself ever playing any of those haha.

Old 12-19-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OR DO YOU!?! DUN DUN DUN!

Sometimes I don't get myself.

Damix should throw up a Minecraft server though.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm gunna throw up a buck since it's for charity but yeah.. I don't see myself ever playing any of those haha.
The Binding of Isaac is good

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah. They kept saying it was in development for a year before Day Z launched at all, but have failed to give proof at every turn.

They were trying to capitalize on the success of Day Z with an inferior product and it has backfired. When the standalone Day Z drops we'll have to go crazy on it.
It was a money grab. I feel bad for all those that got suckered into it.

When Standalone DayZ drops, depending on what is diff on it, I will prolly get it.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm very glad I didn't fall for the War Z bait. Sounds like a huge cluster ****.

Old 12-19-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

http://kotaku.com/5969927/some-war-z...?post=55429708

Haha, ******* hilarious. Come on guys, can't even do your own artwork? :(

edit: also this

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/the-war-z/1226980p1.html

Old 12-19-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

They are clowns. A horrible developer. The only reason they're having any success is because of Day Z and the utter and complete fascination with the zombie genre. Fortunately most people have wised up and the game is being relentlessly hammered.

I can't wait for the Day Z standalone to put these idiots out of business. That interview is awful. Classic douche baggery trying to belittle what the fans and media are saying.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

And Valve just took War Z off Steam. This is getting better and better.

Old 12-19-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
And Valve just took War Z off Steam. This is getting better and better.
Hahaha. There goes any chance of them being successful. Good luck trying to market it and distribute themselves.

Nothing makes me happier than this clowns getting hammered.

I just feel terrible for the people who did spend money on this crap hole of a game.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Hahaha. There goes any chance of them being successful. Good luck trying to market it and distribute themselves.

Nothing makes me happier than this clowns getting hammered.

I just feel terrible for the people who did spend money on this crap hole of a game.
I imagine they have made tons of money already and plan zero game updates. It is basically just a reskin of War Inc.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I imagine they have made tons of money already and plan zero game updates. It is basically just a reskin of War Inc.
I'd read something somewhere about them planning to cease development on it unless they can fund it for a certain period of time, even though the decision would be pre-mature. The guys behind it sound like huge douche bags.

Old 12-19-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Maybe but they will never develop another game again.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Maybe but they will never develop another game again.
At least under that name. I am sure the name Sergei isnt the guys real name. The fact that the developer name or moniker is Sergei was one of the things that turned me away from the game.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:21 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just surprised at all the people that didn't recognize this as a scam game the second it was announced.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Just a reminder: the Steam holiday sale has started.