Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
1. Durant is much more clutch, but keep ignoring that fact to live in your own little fantasy world

2. He's not all that great at it, and whoopie, so can Zach Randolph.

3. No, it's not even close. Durant is having one of the most efficient seasons (minus the turnovers) in eons. Durant had 41 points on 23 shots on the road against a really tough Atlanta team tonight. Melo had 31 on 23 shots at home against an average Brooklyn team. Just an example.

4. Durant is a better defender against threes, and Melo gets destroyed by any real PF.
1. No.

2. No.

3. No.

4. No.

#KnicksIn2013
Old 12-19-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I strongly dislike you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
You wanted to keep Gallo over Melo. You're not allowed to ever discuss Carmelo Anthony ever again.
Where did I ever say that? I said I wanted to get Melo in free agency rather than trading away a bunch of pieces.

Melo is having a good year thus far, but you can't expect to not be laughed out of the building (metaphorically of course) when you say he's better than Durant.

I fully expect Melo to tail off though as the season goes on.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do people even react to it? I know nothing and it's still pretty obvious to me that he's trolling.

And I agree with what someone said ages ago. His posts in this thread really tarnish the rest of his decent posts in the football forum.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
What do you think you're doing?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-19-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Lebron hasn't committed a foul since December 8th. That means he has committed zero fouls in the last 4 games while averaging 38.75 mpg.

Old 12-19-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What do you think you're doing?
Who do you think you are ?

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-19-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
So Lebron hasn't committed a foul since December 8th. That means he has committed zero fouls in the last 4 games while averaging 38.75 mpg.

I haven't seen any Heat games recently, but that strikes me as a really bad sign.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Where did I ever say that? I said I wanted to get Melo in free agency rather than trading away a bunch of pieces.

Melo is having a good year thus far, but you can't expect to not be laughed out of the building (metaphorically of course) when you say he's better than Durant.

I fully expect Melo to tail off though as the season goes on.
You always say you never liked going after Melo bc you don't think he's the kind of player you can win a championship with.

He's not gonna slow down. Maybe statistically when stat comes back but he's going to be dominant all season long.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I strongly dislike you.
You can't say **** when everything I've said all offseason about the Knicks has been true so far.

I've heard you guys say plenty of dumb **** in this thread. And I'm loving every second of this season so far.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Why do people even react to it? I know nothing and it's still pretty obvious to me that he's trolling.

And I agree with what someone said ages ago. His posts in this thread really tarnish the rest of his decent posts in the football forum.
Aren't you like 13? Go finish your hw.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suns are gonna win their 4th in a row :/

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Aren't you like 13? Go finish your hw.
I'm pretty sure that insult just made you younger than me.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-19-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Suns are gonna win their 4th in a row :/
Sorry boutcha. Just a matter of time before we overtake Washington in the suckass category.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I'm pretty sure that insult just made you younger than me.
It's okay Xavier.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-19-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harden 33 pts on 12 shots. 17-18 from the line :D

Also 7 assists.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's okay Xavier.
Is it, though? IS IT?!

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-19-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I feel so akward when Brody mention real names.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-19-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
I feel so akward when Brody mention real names.
Especially with teenagers. Never agree to meet with Corey in person, SP.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

You know, he's a sweet old man. And he means well. But he's not gonna live forever. And I'm number two around here. Pretty simple math, huh, Rob?

You just ****** with the wrong guy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-19-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been slacking on following the NBA this year...how the hell have the Bobcats won seven games? Streaky but occasionally good enough guard play?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pistons have a Home & Home against Washington on Friday and Saturday. This will solidify our sucktitude. Especially if Austin Daye and Villanueva keep getting around the same minutes as Drummond.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i saw a dude who looked like Charlie V today. but shorter. and probably better at basketball
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Harden 33 pts on 12 shots. 17-18 from the line :D

Also 7 assists.
Harden has been beasting here lately. The best part is that he's only had 6 turnovers in the last four games. It's good to see him taking better care of the ball after usually having around 4-5 per game.

If we land another star player in the offseason, this team is gonna be down right scary next year.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote