Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Jets Team Forum

New York Jets Team Forum Discuss the J-E-T-S

Old 12-15-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals winning on Thursday basically seals the Jets fate, almost no way the jets can make the playoffs now. Kind of prefer they'd lose at this point instead of going 8-8 again and having a pick like 17th =\
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets lose tonight.. They are gone.
Colts win this weekend, They are gone.

Bengals vs Jets for 9-7 Jets are in as long as Steelers lose 8 times.

edit...I am an idiot. For some reasons, I focus on face to face with per opposing team. Colts winning will not knock Jets out.

Last edited by YotoJets007 : 12-17-2012 at 12:36 PM.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
Jets lose tonight.. They are gone.
Colts win this weekend, They are gone.

Bengals vs Jets for 9-7 Jets are in as long as Steelers lose 8 times.
It boils down to one of the following needs to happen: steelers lose at home to browns or colts lose at KC this week. Along with the Jets needing to win out, that's not good
Old 12-17-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...elp-in-week-15

explain it better than me.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Old School
Rookie

Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uuuughhhhh........ you can't tell me that you don't want the Jets to start over on offense. I can live with the Jets D. So much has to change on the offensive side of the ball.

Sad that Edwards actually looked almost useful. Sanchez, weapons or not, is making reads and throws that just completely kill the Jets.

Season is officially over. Where do you guys think we end up pick wise? Should we start Sanchez? I think, satisfy the fans, let Tebow play it out. He'll be traded in the off-season anyways.
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gimme two games of McElroy to see if there's any reason they should think twice about drafting a quarterback in the first round. Once he flops, hope somebody who fits (Glennon?) is available in the mid-first. Or move up to get somebody if that won't happen.

I think the Jets have to end up somewhere in the 12-18 range more or less after this loss. Would be surprised if the pick is any lower than 18, could see it being higher than 12 if they just completely fall apart.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:42 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been real busy at work so I haven't been able to post on here as often as past seasons, but I wanted to pop in and see what everyone's thoughts were.

What is the exact situation with Sanchez's contract? I'm under the impression that the issue isn't actually paying him, it's that his salary will be against the cap even if they do cut him. And I agree that they should let McElroy finish the year so they can see what they have in him.

The whole Braylon situation perfectly illustrates Tannenbaum's incompetence as a decision maker. It baffles me that they didn't keep him and Holmes together last year. A receiving corps of Holmes, Braylon, Kerley, Hill, and then Keller could have been pretty damn exciting (I know Hill may have not been drafted, but still).

One day, I'll do a write up on my thoughts on the draft/off-season, but I think it's obvious that the O-line and linebackers need to be addressed. I know everyone hates on the run game, but I think that Greene, Powell, and McKnight could be successful behind a quality O-line. And regarding linebackers, just imagine how good the D could be with an exterior pass rush and a run defense that doesn't solely rely on the d-line making plays at the line of scrimmage? Scary.

I guess what I've been trying to say in this rant is that I don't think they're as nearly as bad as they're made out to be, but I acknowledge there are some major issues. Hopefully Revis comes back at 100%, and they hold onto Landry.

I'm hoping they bring in a new GM and O-coordinator, and give Rex another shot with a stronger O-line, a potential upgrade at QB (if the cap allows it), and some linebackers who can cover the field better than Scott and Pace. I don't know if I'm ready to see them blow the team up. I feel that there is definitely talent to build around.

Last edited by TimD : 12-18-2012 at 08:46 AM.
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

I believe the numbers are 12 mil toward the cap next year with him on the team, 17mil if we cut him. That extension was a really bad decision and Tannenbaum needs to pay for it with his job. If he doesn't I may be done cheering for the Jets for a while.

I also wish we could keep Landry he has been amazing. I don't see it though our cap situation this year is dire so we can't shell out the big bucks he will demand in the open market an his contract has a no-franchise tag clause.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a post on SI, I believe by Peter King that says the exact numbers regarding Sanchez.

As for the overall thing, I do not understand Rex Ryan's decision making and haven't for a while. He seems to be motivated by a lot of misguided emotions and not logic. I really agreed with Gruden last night saying how amateurish they seem overall. They brought in Tebow and never had any idea how to use him or any conviction in trying. In the presser after the game he said Tebow got a drive when he did because they had it decided in the game plan that was the drive they'd give him. Then, why not bringing him in with field amazing field position twice at the end of the game? And beyond all that, if you don't trust tebow to play quarterback at all and he's the only other quaterback, you are rolling with Sanchez regardless of performance. I am completely baffled.

I think Rex has earned more to be fired then any of his recent predecessors. Mangini and Herm, the latter who I actually thought really earned his firing, the former being a ridiculous, shortsighted, illogical move ( Not because I love Mangini so much, just the circumstances were nonsense.) I have never had less confidence in a coach/staff for any sporting team I have supported. They truly seem clueless overall. Rex may be out of his depth as a head coach and he may be perfectly suited as a defensive coordinator. The first two years, they won largely with defense and now his limitations are really starting to show.

This is by no means at all based in reality, but the three coaches I want, in no order, are Chip Kelly, Brian Kelly, and perhaps most realistically if only because the other two are not happening, Jon Gruden.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How exciting! Depending on how things go, this will either be the perfect time to get a McElroy jersey or find a Sanchez jersey for cheap.

I like all the things James Walker pointed out that we need to change. He's almost completely right. Since it's in the media, the Jets will almost assuredly do it (because I'm guessing the local papers are calling for similar things). So I can't wait to see who our new OC will be as well as our GM. We also really need to bring in a veteran QB that can stay around for a while and cultivate a mature, winning attitude. Maybe we can trade for one.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the best scenario would be to draft Glennon or Wilson hopefully we can get them in the second.

And I know there's a fascination with playing a qb right away, but fact is we're not winning anything next year no matter who the qb is. So let's lose with sanchez next year and let glennon or wilson get groomed.

(Even if they do start right away, do you see them doing anything differently than Tannehill or Weeden did this year?)

Then let sanchez walk at the end of the contract.

We won't be bad enough to get Bridgewater or anything.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh. Nevermind. They're looking to trade Sanchez. I would be up for Vick until we find the right QB to draft (and, you know, build up an actual team first).

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1223973
Old 12-19-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck trading Sanchez.

I'm with soybean, I like Glennon and Wilson. If you're going to rebuild and there's a QB you like, give it a shot. A better QB makes the line look better, gives the receivers more opportunities to make plays, and if he can push the ball downfield like those two guys can opens up the run game too.

If there's no QB though, I'm fine with just improving other spots on the team.

My completely premature guess is they sign Vick, re-sign Moore, let Ducasse and Schlauderaff compete for LG, re-sign Howard cheap, cut and re-sign Pace cheap, re-sign Braylon, let Keller, Greene, Landry, and Bell walk, cut Scott, trade Tebow for peanuts, cut Sanchez when they can't find any takers, and maybe think about trading Revis/Cro if they can get something good for one of the other.

Then go into the draft and go OLB in the first round for a starter across Pace (or McIntyre if they can't bring back Pace cheap) and a RB in the second round. Rounds 3-5 are some combination of an offensive lineman, a safety, and a tight end.

Offensive lineman competes at LG/RT for a starting spot, safety competes with Bush/Allen for a starting spot, tight end competes with Cumberland for a starting spot or just backs him up if it's a late enough pick, maybe plays some FB too. Edwards starts across from Holmes with a rookie RB and lots of 3 WR sets with Kerley. Hill gets mixed in and improves over the course of the year. Schlauderaff and Howard both end up starting, along with Allen and Bush. Davis takes over for Scott at ILB. Another middle of the road team, year one in the rebuild. Not enough cap space to do much else though I think. Maybe they're able to bring in another safety or something.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Old School
Rookie

Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking at the teams that could go with QB's early; Bills/Jax/KC/Ari/NYJ ....... who do we get from the top 5 QB ???

1. Geno Smith
2. Matt Barkley
3. Tyler Wilson
4. Mike Glennon
5. ??? Bray/Murray/Nassib/Manuel ???

Knowing this is being recognized as a weaker class, I'm hoping that one of the top four fall to the second round. Then we'd be able to address RT or OLB in the first round with a better prospect.

Trading Sanchez is going to be tough. Maybe a team would be willing if we take on a significant amount of his salary. I keep seeing rumors about Vick and Alex Smith. Vick to sell jerseys and steal headlines seems like the Jets style, and I can see that happening. I don't like the Smith idea at all. There is a reason SF is constantly trying to get rid of him. Small hands .......
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

This qb class is only weak at the very top. If we can get a late round steal like Aaron Murray in the third (like the Seahawks getting Russell Wilson or eagles getting nick Foles) I think that would be ideal so we can address our other needs with guys more worthy of the pick. I'm thinking outside pass rusher in the first and an every down back in the 2nd. Or take a qb in the 2nd and pick Dyer on day 3. So many possibilities, I just hope the jets don't do something stupid like sign Alex smith or Michael Vick.
Old 12-22-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Oh. Nevermind. They're looking to trade Sanchez. I would be up for Vick until we find the right QB to draft (and, you know, build up an actual team first).

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1223973
The only trade I can think of is, for Kevin Kolb

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

"I'm a full-fledged starter". said Michael Vick. That means Vick won't be a Jet.

Cardinals are only "Bird" team without a confirmed quarterback.

I actually wish Shaun Hill is a free agent after this season.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

McElroy throws for 2 touchdowns today.. Over or Under.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im not sure there is going to be as much stark change as we hope for. Other than for cap concerns. I don't see the Jets making tons of trades or signing free agents like crazy. I could be wrong, but I feel like they may make some changes but be too handcuffed by the Sanchez contract among others and realize they can't really get started until next year. With all the money tied up on Santonio, Sanchez, etc that they can't get rid of, how are they going to make all these changes?
Old 12-23-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

I don't think they're making all the changes in one offseason, probably a two offseason rebuild. I'd like to see them go with a quarterback to start the process, they'll need to address some positions before others, but there is a ton that they need to do.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
I don't think they're making all the changes in one offseason, probably a two offseason rebuild. I'd like to see them go with a quarterback to start the process, they'll need to address some positions before others, but there is a ton that they need to do.
Honestly, if we got a chance for Vick, I would do it. I hate the QB's this year, but then take one next year. Let him sit for one year under Vick. That gives Vick two years as a starter, where we probably won't win a whole bunch but we will be fun to watch while we develop our guy. Having a 2 year little window also gives us time to set up our QB of the future with a couple weapons.

Keller, Santonio, Sanchez, Tebow... All need to go. I am not attached to anyone at all on offense other than Brick, Mangold, Moore, Kerley, and Hill. Everyone else is extremely expendable or outright deserving to be cut.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Word is Tanny will be retained in a lesser role and Sporano is out.

Good start.

I think Rex needs to be let go too but Woody will keep him.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Word is Tanny will be retained in a lesser role and Sporano is out.

Good start.

I think Rex needs to be let go too but Woody will keep him.
Rex should NOW be on the hot seat and will need a playoff appearance to keep his job next year.

Need a young but clever mind in the FO....one who actually gets the draft. Norv Turner or someone who takes risks and knows how to develop a QB for the OC please.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

I think it's bizarre to keep Tannenbaum around, even in a limited capacity. Not like he's really managed the cap that well, and I don't know what promising GM candidate is going to want to come into that situation. It's bad enough without the old GM hanging around. This franchise...
Old 12-24-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
I think it's bizarre to keep Tannenbaum around, even in a limited capacity. Not like he's really managed the cap that well, and I don't know what promising GM candidate is going to want to come into that situation. It's bad enough without the old GM hanging around. This franchise...
Someone will want to come in for a payday....only so many chances you get to have such a title. Some will crack when the iron's hot.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote