Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-20-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
so if she really didnt do anything with anyone except for this since we were together?
Who cares? She did it once, she'll do it again. And she obviously doesn't care if it hurt you.

I've been with someone who cheated before. I know exactly what you're going through. You. Are. Worth. More. Than. This. But we can't make you believe that, you're going to get hurt again and again and eventually you'll realize we were right.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok so in any circumstance, would it be ok for me to be ok with her?

My cousin had her husband cheat on her, and now theyre back together for a few years without anything.

My aunt cheated on my uncle early on in their marriage, and they have been married for 40 years.

We weren't even officially dating. I understand that it is not a good omen, but I also understand its not a tell-tale sign.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ok so in any circumstance, would it be ok for me to be ok with her?

My cousin had her husband cheat on her, and now theyre back together for a few years without anything.

My aunt cheated on my uncle early on in their marriage, and they have been married for 40 years.

We weren't even officially dating. I understand that it is not a good omen, but I also understand its not a tell-tale sign.
Still waiting for the picture of her...
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do what you want. I'll neg rep your ass if you post in this thread later whining about how she banged another dude again.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Do what you want. I'll neg rep your ass if you post in this thread later whining about how she banged another dude again.
because rep on a freaking message board site is what i care about...

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-20-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not just the cheating. I get that maybe people can **** up. I'd personally never go back to a cheater, but I know people that have and somehow have had it work out. It's the combination of everything. She just isn't that into you. She still likes her ex, refuses to commit to you and got railed by someone else.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BaLLiN, she will **** another guy down the road and not care about you. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Always.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
because rep on a freaking message board site is what i care about...
It would just be as much of a "**** you" as i could possibly give over the internet to someone too stupid and dense to realize that he's being played like an idiot, yet complains about it on that same freaking message board site.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe he means he's going to guilt her into all of the kinkiest sex he wants to try out? Cause that's about the only reasonable meaning of "let it play out"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yeah, i'm gonna go ahead an call horseshit here.
But she and her friends said so!...poor ballin...

EDIT: Look once a cheater always a cheater is oversimplifying things, but like others have said she's not just someone who made a mistake, she's someone who still cares about some douche who doesn't want her than she does about you, she's not into you enough to commit, and she wanted to bone some other guy and thus gave you the it's ok if you see other people spiel. This girl is not good for you if you have any feelings for her beyond just wanting to bone her every way you can think of, which you clearly do.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 12-20-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ballin. You were so close dude. And you mean to tell me there's this other girl just waiting in the wings for you? And you find her attractive?

Dude. You made an objective list. It was all truth. How are you not seeing this?

And so she wasn't actually drunk?? She was fully aware of what she was doing, fully aware that you wanted a committed relationship, and just did it anyway? THAT IS WORSE THAN A DRUNK HOOKUP! Getting drunk and banging a random guy is bad enough and a deal breaker. Intentionally having sex with "a friend" while stone sober, while stringing you along, after taking you to see family, is borderline sociopathic. She did it, and thinks it was fine. Massive football-field-sized red flag here.

Listen to what you are doing. You are trying to convince yourself, before you are really even in a relationship with her, that cheating isn't THAT bad. Do you really think this is a healthy way to begin a relationship?

First of all, your examples aren't comparable. You referenced legally married people. The consequences of a divorce are immense compared to breaking off an almost-relationship in college. Those circumstances are enough for both parties to work hard at reconciling. This chick has no real reason to work hard. She doesn't even think she did anything wrong! Why do you think she went to talk to all those people? It was to affirm to herself that what she did isn't that bad.

To hit another angle, think about the science of attraction for a minute. You are in the part of a relationship where your brain is releasing obsession hormones. This is legit, google it. It usually lasts from 6 months to 2 years if I remember right, and it is why you feel infatuated with a person early on in a relationship. It is probably the reason you are ignoring your own rationality. It's understandable, I've been there. Eventually these hormones fade and that is probably a big reason why people cheat and marriages end. People want to get back to that emotional state. It feels good and people miss it.

But here is the problem, bro. Anyone in that state is not going to be vocally hung up on their ex. Anyone in that state is not going to have unemotional sex with a guy when you, the supposed object of her affection, are readily available for MEANINGFUL sex. She's not in the same place you are man. She's just not. She likes you, you make her feel good. But it's shallow. She likes what you do for her, she doesn't like you for you and care about you. You are not on equal footing with her in this. Again, does that sound like a healthy way to start a relationship? With you shaming her into a relationship with you?

You can't even look at it as cheating, because in her mind it wasn't cheating. That is what is so horrible. Her complete disregard for you in this situation, and in the ex situation too. Her actions, regardless of how much she has or hasn't slept around in the past, are not consistent with those of a person that cares about you.

As I and others have said, you are ultimately going to do what you want. But there is a reason you are coming here to talk to people about it. A small part of you knows you are being mistreated. I think deep down you know you're getting played, you don't like it, but you are struggling to let go.

I get that. I've been a sucker before. I've been cheated on. I learned the hard way that it sucks to feel a certain way and put effort and time and heart into a girl and finally realize she just doesn't return the sentiment. But I guarantee you, it is not the end of the world. Actually you have someone that IS into you, which puts you ahead of most guys in this situation.

Be a pioneer and actually take the advice being offered here. Don't be a sucker. Value yourself. If you don't, seriously, no one else will, because why should they?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
idk, i invested a lot in this girl.
Those are sunk costs. Making any decision based on Sunk Costs is why people get stuck in bad situations. You will never get anything you invested in this girl back. Period. Maybe this investment has made it so it is EASIER to get certain things (sex, companionship, etc.) and that is something you can consider, but looking at the time or money you spent in the past on this girl is something you have to leave aside.

I'm not saying that memories/moments should not be considered, because they should, but saying "ugh I've spent so much time on this girl and getting her, I should just stick it out." Look at the position you are in here, not the past resources, and look at other places, relationships, or really anything else you'd rather do and see if this girl is worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

thanks you nfldc, I understand. I am done, for good idk, but I know I am done at the moment. I know I deserve to be treated better, its wrong to want someone who doesn't invest the same priority in me. I think I am ready to let go. Thank you specifically killxswitch, really good advice in the way I needed to hear it.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-20-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In totally unrelated news, all the 3 of these are hysterical

http://tenminutepodcast.com/2012/10/...o-text-chicks/
http://tenminutepodcast.com/2012/12/...th-short-hair/
http://tenminutepodcast.com/2012/04/...or-the-ladies/
Old 12-20-2012, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I really want to pull the "I'm from Connecticut" from the 3rd one, but that takes some balls.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ballin, you should print out Killswitch's post n either put it up on your door or just read it to yourself everyday until you believe it, cause that skank is only good for meaningless sex.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 12-20-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I really want to pull the "I'm from Connecticut" from the 3rd one, but that takes some balls.
pagetrapped. this is far more important.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"hey babe how arp you?"

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
"hey babe how arp you?"
brilliant line. "my dick is a rocketship" and "WOO HOOOOO!!!!" are also brilliant.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mother of ******* God. My ex is gonna end up being the death of me. I get so wrapped up in women thats its ridiculous how attached I become. I tried to let her go but I just cant. We text maybe two times a day but she told me I need to settle down a bit. I tired just waiting until at night to text her to see how she is and stuff but it kills me to wait that long. Shes on my mind 24/7. I mean Im seriously going insane over her.

I've tried finding a job but no where is hiring or pulling some dumb BS as to they are waiting and will let me know in the near future. BS BS BS! Im also getting tired of having hardly any money so of course I cant go out as much as I would like. Ive about had it guys. Somethings gotta change to. Of course Im a dumbass for waiting on her but it is what it is. I've seriously been thinking and digging into join the Nation Guard. Not just to get my mind away from her but there are other reasons too, so it isnt like Im only doing it for her.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Dude, all that stuff for Ballin applies to you to.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-21-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, so I guess me saying mine's been going pretty damn good is against the theme for this week??

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

If you haven't smashed yet, pls go.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Girl I was after just started dating a guy. That makes sense as to why she tried to postpone meeting up for dinner this whole week.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm dating a girl for 2 or 3 months. What's the most I should spend on a present for Christmas?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm dating a girl for 2 or 3 months. What's the most I should spend on a present for Christmas?
Dump her now and then get back with her after Christmas. Problem solved.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote