Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-07-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop being mean to me guys.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#GetOutOfTheAndroidThreadIn2012

Also this doesnt look bad, GameKlip. Costs $15 plus a PS3 controller. Bluetooth or wired. SGIII specific one or you can double side tape it too a cheap case for other types.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been trying to order 2 Nexus 4's for my parents (because their phones suck) for Christmas and Google's play store has one of if not the worst customer service reps I've ever dealt with.

My card was declined (fraud protection), so I called the bank and got that squared away. Then called Google and talked with what seemed like 4 (2 in the play store and 2 in Google Wallet) people. All 4 of them gave me a different answer. I'm still not sure what is going on. All I know is I want them to take my money and send me 2 Nexus 4s...

It's taken 3 days and I still have no idea if they are going to be shipped, I am going to the back of the line, my card is able to be billed, or if my order was canceled.

The only real positives to their service has been that they are nice and speak fluent (as a first language) English.

I hope Google gets around to fixing this disaster before they launch the 5th Gen Nexus, which I will likely buy for myself (or at least consider buying).
Old 12-08-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
#GetOutOfTheAndroidThreadIn2012

Also this doesnt look bad, GameKlip. Costs $15 plus a PS3 controller. Bluetooth or wired. SGIII specific one or you can double side tape it too a cheap case for other types.

Dang that looks pretty cool.Makes me want thee SG3 even more. But I gotta wait until my contract ends with VZW so I switch to sprint .
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright njx, I was wrong again. I said I wouldn't use swype on a tablet. I didn't think it was practical. I was wrong. Using the SwiftKey Flow on my N7 right now and it's amazing.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Google's play store has one of if not the worst customer service reps I've ever dealt with.
Google Wallet was a pain in the ass to set up because my bank assumed it was fraud. Once that was squared away, I got my Nexus 7. I know what you mean.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That blows. I bought my nexus 7 and that was flawless.
I even had a pay issue with Google books and I got a phone call from customer service, a real person, resolved in seconds. It was awesome.

Old 12-10-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Myself and 2 of my brothers got iphone 5s. My other brother wanted to be a rebel and get the S3.

I'm glad he did though. Bc I get to play with it more than just messing around at the stores.

Part of me misses android. Android has a better gmail app (duh), google navigation, and better for mp3s.

Google navigation is something i get around, the gmail app still annoys me, but itunes blows.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is this real life

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:17 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
is this real life
This is real life, but I think BBD's account was hacked.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:16 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

The iPhone is still better overall. Just saying what I miss about Android.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Google navigation is something i get around, the gmail app still annoys me, but itunes blows.

All trolling aside, iTunes is the main reason why I will never go Apple.
I like widgets and being able to customize my desktop and all that as well
but **** iTunes.
I tried it when I had an iPod and couldn't stand it.
I like being able to sign into my google account from any computer with an internet connection and having access to all my music.
It's awesome when I'm on campus working in the computer labs.

Old 12-11-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
All trolling aside, iTunes is the main reason why I will never go Apple.
I like widgets and being able to customize my desktop and all that as well
but **** iTunes.
I tried it when I had an iPod and couldn't stand it.
I like being able to sign into my google account from any computer with an internet connection and having access to all my music.
It's awesome when I'm on campus working in the computer labs.
Yeah iTunes sucks pretty hard. That's my 1 big knock on the iPhone.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved my Zune... I wish there was a Android Zune player that connected to my Google Music account :-(
Old 12-20-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
anyone have/played with the galaxy note 2? considering it over the sg3...
enjoy the gigantic boner of a phone in your pocket. those things are enormous!

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happened to your GNex? I thought it was a "5 year phone" for you.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:02 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
i don't get the anti-big phone thing. i like the extra screen real estate, generally.
Dude....that thing is humengous. Get the S3. The S3 is an amazing phone. The NOTE is just too damn big, you might as well carry a tablet on you everywhere you go.

My close friend has one, and he puts it in a leather case with his credit cards, and a notepad lol. The thing is that big.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My contract with AT&T ends 8/13. Should I wait until then and wait for a new Samsung Galaxy S (4)? Or just cancel now (want to go to Verizon) and get an S3?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i don't get the anti-big phone thing. i like the extra screen real estate, generally.
I'm with you. I have the SIII and I like it a lot, but I'd love to have the bigger screen.

I would be worried about how big it would be after otterboxing it.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Nexus 4 is 4.7" and that's about as big as I'd want. I can comfortably slip this into my pocket still.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-21-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I'm with you. I have the SIII and I like it a lot, but I'd love to have the bigger screen.

I would be worried about how big it would be after otterboxing it.
Dear Jesus man... It would be the size of a small seaplane.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The NOTE is just too damn big, you might as well carry a tablet on you everywhere you go.
Pretty much this. My GNex is the perfect size for everything.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
i'm sure i posted on here somewhere that it got stolen.
In my defense, this post was difficult to decipher.

Quote:
you should've stopped using a six year old phone that you dropped on the road in a ski area during a blizzard in a puddle of potassium chloride, then tried to use 3 years later because your modern, real phone got stolen. it probably wouldn't have happened, then.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-21-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Understandable. I do believe I'm getting a Nexus 7 tablet which I'm looking forward to. The iPhone is all fine and dandy but there are some definite constraints and things I don't like about it. It will be nice to have both operating systems.

I miss Android. I think having my slow and awful Droid X for so long made me slightly bitter. Mainly because Motorola is awful. I'm looking forward to the Nexus 7 though.
Old 12-21-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

The nexus 7 is pretty cool. I tend to just use my phone but my wife loves her N7.

i done stole dis sig