Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Indianapolis Colts Team Forum

Indianapolis Colts Team Forum Discuss the Colts

Old 12-24-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pagano is our HC again.

Hopefully this means a more balanced offense and organized defense.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Pagano is our HC again.

Hopefully this means a more balanced offense and organized defense.
Yeah I'm really curious to see if this affects the play calling. I sure hope so.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:25 AM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I may have said this previously, but I'll repeat it if I have. As Luck progresses, I assume they'll provide him much more ownership of the decision-making. As the guy who's throwing the ints and taking the pressure, I think he'll be a bit more conservative than Arians.
falloutboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:58 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thought this might generate some good discussion.
Upcoming free agents

RFA:
Deji Karim RB
Jeff Linkenbach OT
Seth Olsen OG
Joe Reitz OL
Josh Gordy CB
Cassius Vaughn CB

Exclusive Rights (ER)FA:
Martin Tevaseu DL
A.J. Edds LB

UFA:
Drew Stanton QB
Mewelde Moore RB
Donnie Avery WR
Austin Collie WR
Patrick McAfee P
Tony Hills OT
Winston Justice OT
Antonio Johnson NT
Fili Moala DL
Moise Fokou ILB
Dwight Freeney LB
Jamaal Westerman LB
Darius Butler CB
Jerraud Powers CB

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By priority:

1. McAfee ... one of the best in the business
2. Butler ... good find, ideal as a nickel
3. Stanton ... I like Harnish, but I feel more comfortable with Stanton at this point
4. Avery ... One-dimensional, but just his presence opens up room underneath
5. Reitz ... OL needs to be rebuild, it'll be difficult to upgrade all the spots
6. Justice ... Again, it would be good to find an upgrade, but if we can't, he should be resigned
7. A. Johnson ... He has been ok.
8. Moala ... Not a starter, but he has shown that he could be part of the rotation at DE
9. Fokou ... Solid backup. This is a position of strength on the team, but we shouldn't just get rid of solid D players
10. Vaughn ... Clearly he isn't a starter material, but I think he is good enough to be a depth guy.
11. Tevaseu ... Ok backup, might be victim of numbers
12. Linkenbach ... He gets a lot of critisism, and most of it is earned, but he could have ok value to a team as long as it's not as a starter.

Last edited by MaxV : 12-30-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Ok, so maybe Deji Karim should be on the list also.

I've already mentioned that I wanted to see him get some carries. He ran very well in pre-season.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Ok, so maybe Deji Karim should be on the list also.

I've already mentioned that I wanted to see him get some carries. He ran very well in pre-season.
He should at least be ahead of Moore on the depth chart.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Chuck has some moves.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just win gamezzzzz

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I started the playoffs thread.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...88#post3227588

Great season already. But I know we can go further. Hopefully they carry the momentum.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do have to say that this game was such a breathe of fresh air compared to previous weeks. We used our TEs in the red zone. It wasn't bombs away looking for long gains constantly.

Defense got some turnovers finally. Arian Foster didn't run all over us (Redding and Johnson were out today). 1 TD & a handful of field goals is very acceptable.
falloutboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:31 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

They also got a bunch of sacks.

A lot to take away from this game.

Balanced attack, pressure on QB, turnovers, strong vs. run. Take it with you to the playoffs, guys.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:18 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what can you guys tell me about A.Q. Shipley? We just traded for him for a conditional 2014 pick.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:45 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
what can you guys tell me about A.Q. Shipley? We just traded for him for a conditional 2014 pick.
I can tell you that I am kind of pissed about it. Shipley clearly outplayed Samson Satele and was getting paid peanuts compared to Satele's bloated salary. He is a short squatty fire hydrant type, with short arms, but he moves well enough and is good in both pass protection and run blocking. He has a mean streak that I really like about him. He will finish blocks and mix it up. I think he'll fit in well in Baltimore, especially since he'll have actual competent guards on either side of him. I hope we get a decent pick for him, like 4th round or better.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:26 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can tell you that I am kind of pissed about it. Shipley clearly outplayed Samson Satele and was getting paid peanuts compared to Satele's bloated salary. He is a short squatty fire hydrant type, with short arms, but he moves well enough and is good in both pass protection and run blocking. He has a mean streak that I really like about him. He will finish blocks and mix it up. I think he'll fit in well in Baltimore, especially since he'll have actual competent guards on either side of him. I hope we get a decent pick for him, like 4th round or better.
sweeeet, thanks for the feedback man!