Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-26-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But they're nothing alike. Mullens is a guy who camps on the 3 point line, and Koufos plays inside and is a much better defender.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you guys think of Nikola Vucevic?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahahaha there is an ESPN article about how much Austin Rivers sucks.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BJ Mullens is pretty much my worst nightmare if I were a coach.

Vuvevic should be an alright role player. He is 7 foot and a pretty good rebounder and plays passable defense that should only get better. He has to start hitting his jumpers with more consistency though. He certainly wouldn't be a double double guy anywhere but Orlando.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, no Felton or Melo for the #Knicks in Phoenix tonight.....gonna be interesting. JR better get hot.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
But they're nothing alike. Mullens is a guy who camps on the 3 point line, and Koufos plays inside and is a much better defender.
I was just messing with you Brody.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching Jan Vesely being school'd by Luke Walton is truly depressing. He is truly a carbon copy of Tskitishvil.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
I was just messing with you Brody.
Rob is a lesser version of me in many ways when it comes to basketball, so it's a double edged sword here.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-26-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fropez >>>

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Rob is a lesser version of me in many ways when it comes to basketball, so it's a double edged sword here.
This is painful because it's true. I would've phrased it differently, perhaps "a less extreme version of....", but I digress. I feel like I would agree with you on baseball too if I knew enough about it.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
This is painful because it's true. I would've phrased it differently, perhaps "a less extreme version of....", but I digress. I feel like I would agree with you on baseball too if I knew enough about it.
I meant to say toned down version of me. Either way, who are the Hawks to stop a Bynum/Stuckey/Daye/Villanueva/Drummond lineup in the 4th/OT.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-26-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Wolves are ******* trash. And Love is playing lazy.

Yeah, let's have give Harden wide open lanes to the basket twice in the last 30 seconds of a close game. ****** losers.

Last edited by yo123 : 12-26-2012 at 10:17 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

James Harden>White people.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
James Harden>White people.
And white people just so happen to love (____) on their sandwiches. Fill in the blank, haters.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God I love James Harden. Wolves played pretty good D for 3 quarters, then Harden took over and went apeshit in the 4th.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remember in the offseason when everyone said the Wolves were better than the Knicks?

Yet I'm the one who gets accused of saying dumb **** on here. Funny how that works.

#KnicksIn2013
Old 12-26-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodeur is the only one who predicted that the Wolves would be more than a low seed in the west, but whatever.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Two games in a row with blown double digit leads. This team has absolutely no balls.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, I think pretty much everyone had the Wolves getting the 6-8 seed and getting dumped in the first round.
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And white people just so happen to love (____) on their sandwiches. Fill in the blank, haters.
Honey mustard goes on my sandwich anything else makes no sense

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur sticks with his guns, I believe in the invisible. Also, Felton ******* sucks just like everyone said he did before the season, so shut up.

RIP TheManInBlack
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Two games in a row with blown double digit leads. This team has absolutely no balls.
tends to happen when your leader says such stupid things about the organization/threatens to leave.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
tends to happen when your leader says such stupid things about the organization/threatens to leave.

I was ready to look past that and move on, but he looks so uninterested and lazy out there. I don't know wtf his problem is but it's affecting his play and he needs to man up.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Brodeur sticks with his guns, I believe in the invisible. Also, Felton ******* sucks just like everyone said he did before the season, so shut up.
He had like 3 bad games. He'll find his groove again. They're asking him to be more of a shooting guard until Shump comes back.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Felton doesn't suck. He can do some good stuff and has good vision. He is just being asked to be a #2 scorer right now which he is not. He is great at feeding big men who can finish (ie: Stat and Felton should be a pretty nice combo off the bench and should take some of the scoring burden off Felton's shoulders).

I will say, if he keeps shooting this much once we are full strength, he will begin to piss me off greatly.