Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-07-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Everything in Kansas is closed by like 11pm. It's ridiculous.
Shouda never left SoCal.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Shouda never left SoCal.
No kidding. I miss farting around and ending up at the beach at 3am and then getting a burrito from some hole in the wall place that basically never closed.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just straight out stupidity grinds my gears. How can some people just be so stupid?

There are certain things I'm not allowed to discuss over the phone, this guy calls and asks me about one of those things but as a courtesy we kinda go around it and say "It's a good day for you to come in" or "It's not a good day" and most people will understand that's yes or no...I tell him "It's not a good day for you to come in" he says..."And why is that?"...

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's all about day drinking at my age and getting home by 1 on most nights.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And then you realized that hot women are barely waking up at 8pm and went back to your old ways.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, Manhattanites are less fat that almost everyone else and we don't go out until 1.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're skinny cause you only eat three times a week. And that's when you're feeling risky.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manhattanites probably walk a lot more than the average American.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Manhattanites probably walk a lot more than the average American.
Yeah, people really suck when it comes to walking. Not only will they not walk small distances, they also walk horribly slow. I'll generally walk it if it's under 2 miles.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'd blow my head off if i had to walk two miles in a suit to work every day, in this weather.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I'd blow my head off if i had to walk two miles in a suit to work every day, in this weather.
Yeah, well, the summer kinda blows.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
and i do outside stuff constantly. i'm still not sure what my climbing group from june thought of me literally eating some fruit snacks and a small tuna pouch a day, while they were all pushing 5000 calories.

so this. everyone at work thinks i'm nuts because i'll walk pretty much anywhere, while they all insist on driving. i've never understood the 'we should drive because it's 3 whole blocks' crap unless it's like, mid july in texas.
Did you explain to them that you get your energy from feeding on the souls of puppies and small orphans?
Old 12-07-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love walking if it's possible. Suburbs make that difficult though but I do like cities a million times more.

PS answer my question in the beer thread.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
In case you saw another doctor.
I was there just a month ago, and I'm pretty sure the new Nurse Practitioner asked the same question. They're the only doctor's office I see, and they know it...mostly because they basically require it.

I've been thinking about doctor shopping. I used to see the old NP there, and had a great relationship with her. But she left, and now the main doctor has merged her practice with a bigger medical group, which hasn't been really working for me.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

"In a vacuum". I feel like that's become the "oh by the way" of SWDC. Half the time i don't even think it's used properly.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I'm treading on sensitive territory here, but I don't agree with the practice of buying and sending various items for memorials. I see these memorial sites, such as ones in Newtown, and they look like garbage piles. There are better ways to memorialize someone. Where do people think all these teddy bears, flowers, and candles go?
Old 12-26-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The overnight vegan.

This guy literally made the decision out of nowhere two days ago, and by now I wouldn't be surprised to find him with multiple videos posted about starches.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
The overnight vegan.

This guy literally made the decision out of nowhere two days ago, and by now I wouldn't be surprised to find him with multiple videos posted about starches.
bleh. I hate vegans in general, but I hate asshole, overnight, in your face vegans even more.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Disclaimer: I am not prejudice in the slightest. I have many friends and people I work with daily of all ethnicity. That being said...

I'm on my way back from Indy tonight, driving along on Interstate 465(4 lane beltway that circles Indy). Going at a good pace, trying to get out of town before rush hour hits. Traffic is moving smoothly at about 70 or so. And then I see about half a mile or so ahead of me, a small compact car in the inside lane, cut all the way over non stop to the exit lane. 4 lanes of traffic have to lay on there brakes, myself included. As we passed this car that was waiting in the exit, before I saw who they were, I already knew that individuals gender and ethnicity. I was correct, small Asian woman.

I just don't get it. What is it about driving they have so much trouble with. And its not like this is the first time I have witnessed this. Otherwise I wouldn't have said a word.

Ok rant over.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

racist. sadlkfjasd
Old 12-28-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its not racist if its true. How many female asian drivers are in nascar? Think about it.

Frankly, all you needed to say was woman driver.

You guys had a pretty heavy snow recently too. It was only bad for one day here in Michigan, but it was enough to witness all the morons sliding sideways down the main roads.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Its not racist if its true. How many female asian drivers are in nascar? Think about it.

Frankly, all you needed to say was woman driver.

You guys had a pretty heavy snow recently too. It was only bad for one day here in Michigan, but it was enough to witness all the morons sliding sideways down the main roads.
Yeah most of the highways are all clear now. Suppose to get some more snow tonight.

And no Met, Im not racist. Even though when I saw this a while back, it did make me laugh pretty hard.

General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When tv/radio/any public speaking profession can't properly pronounce words. Like pronouncing adage as "add-adj". ******* learn to speak.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dudes who grunt and **** while lifting weights.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
dudes who grunt and **** while lifting weights.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote