Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2012 49ers Gameday Thread: Week 17: Cardinals at 49ers

Week 17:
Sunday, December 30, 2012

Arizona Cardinals (5-10)
at
San Francisco 49ers (10-4-1)

Time: 1:25 pm pst
Line: SF -16.5
Announcers: Gus Johnson, Charles Davis, Kristina Pink

Really? It's Week 17. Still haven't won the division? Sort of embarrassing at this point. Kind of like the game last we... nah, let's just forget that ever happened. As far as I'm concerned, the game was cancelled after a giant shitcloud settled in above the stadium and rained fecal matter. Blame global warming.

So, hey, sorry I havenít done one of these in a while. Honestly, itís because I just got divorced. Got kinda blindsided and had to re-group. It wasnít pretty. But, really, I just havenít put any time into doing these because Iím slamming ass all over the place. Basically that, and drinking a lot. It. Is. Awesome. Seriously. Chicks are all I think about at the moment (outside of the occasional shitcloud conspiracy theory).

So, with that in mind, here is your game breakdown (Ness and ViperVisor will appreciate this):

If you knew Brian Hoyer was on the Cardinals raise your hands. Put your hands down smart guys. Yeah, heís going to start on Sunday. Here is a picture of Brian Hoyer.

Hey, remember when this guy went 18 for 19 and 3 tds on MNF against the Cards:

Instead weíre still rolling with this:

We might be without this guy for the rest of the season. Not good.

And we really, really need these guys to step up:

As usual, the Cardinals have this stud:

And they have a running back I think. I canít remember who it is, but it is somebody. Maybe itís this guy:

Or this:

Oh, I remember, itís this guy:

We really got to get this guy rollin:

And this guy might not be DHB, but heís having a pretty productive season. Is it a breakout season?

And finally Ö this:

Standings:

**** the standings. Niners win and they win the division. They lose, and shitt gets broken.

Special Note:

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.