Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
When I watch Geno Smith (and let me preface this by saying I do like him as a prospect) I simply don't see any "IT" in his game. He has the tools to be successful in the NFL, and given the current talent at the position I think he can come in and be a middle of the pack starter. That may sound like an insult to his ability, but it's not; I see nothing wrong with being a starter rated somewhere between 15 and 20. Is that enough to go 1st overall to the Chiefs? Honestly it probably is because they need a guy who can manage a game and make the necessary throws since they have an established ground attack and a bunch of talent on defense. I don't see an especially high ceiling with Geno nor do I see a low floor. Sam Bradford and Alex Smith, both being 1st overall picks, have come in and become steady QB's, nothing special, and Geno will be much the same.

I like your analysis of the situation with Smith. what I think is entirely possible is that guys like Wilson hand Glennon might actually be better NFL QBs. To me it's still t be determined.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote