Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-29-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Daniel McCullers, DT, Tennessee

I was wondering what everyone else's thoughts were on McCullers. Obviously he is known for being the 6-8 360 pound monster that he is, but why don't more mock's have him going in the first? I was watching this reel of him vs. Missouri, granted it's Missouri, but he drew double teams and triple teams and was still able to disrupt the pocket. One play he was able to get off of a block and strip the ball from a RB. Here against Georgia the first three plays speak for themselves. He is able to bring down a running back while being blocked, he is 380 pounds yet he is the guy who runs across the field all the way to the sideline to bring down the RB, and on the third play he just bull rushes the center and knocks him on his butt.

He hasn't said whether he will come back next year unlike Hunter and Patterson. What do you guys think? Is he overrated in your opinion?
Old 12-30-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was surprised by his mobility and penetration skills in the few Tennessee games I watched. He's an intriguing prospect for sure but I don't think he will do himself any favors by declaring. He could definitely be an early round selection in 2014 if he stays and works on his technique some and gives scouts some more tape to look at.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
marks01234
Veteran

marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't see him playing inside in the pros. To easy for interior lineman to get under him at that size.

If he can break a 5.0 40, he will probably get some looks as a 3-4 end. I think that might be his best pro position. I've heard he's a great athlete. I also heard he was 360+ when he came to Tennessee.

He needs another year either way. Hope he stays.
marks01234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There hasn't been any talk of him declaring. Don't think he will.