Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 12-18-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see any way we let CJ go. But ESPN is trying their damnedest to create drama over it.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad I didn't watch any of the ESPN pre game stuff. It usually seems to be crap.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I genuinely forgot there was a game today until about ten minutes ago.

In my defense, Lord of the Rings is on.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This team is a complete embarrassment. If any of the coaches return, it's a farce. The icing on this **** cake of a season will be when they come out and win a completely meaningless game against Jacksonville next week and **** up our draft positioning even more.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I genuinely forgot there was a game today until about ten minutes ago.

In my defense, Lord of the Rings is on.
I hereby deem this reasoning to be sound and just.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nuke the whole ****ing organization. Start from scratch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Here's a little editorial I wrote on our coaching situation for the future. It was actually going to be a bit longer with more stats and observations, but it was getting a bit long. I think tomorrow I'm going to write about the personnel and how I'd like the roster to be shaken up.

Titans Need New Leadership and Direction
by: CashmoneyDrew

In the NFL, coaching changes can mean the difference between a team finishing in last place in its division one season, to making a playoff run the very next season. We see it happen almost every year.

The Titans are coming to the end of their miserable 2012 season and it looks as if the coaching staff will see wholesale changes across the board. Bud Adams isn’t the most patient of owners, and he himself has said that he is going to personally evaluate the coaching staff at season’s end and see what he has to do to get the Titans back to playing winning football.

It seems to be a forgone conclusion that the entire Titans defensive staff will be sent packing not long after the season concludes next week. There really hasn’t been any redeeming factor on that side of the ball the entire season. The Titans have some young talent there, no doubt. However, through coaching, schemes, play calling, growing pains, etc. they just could not put it together this season.

The Titans need to find a defensive mind that employs a 4-3 front, and that can find creative ways to get this undermanned front 7 to the quarterback. Moving around Akeem Ayers, Zach Brown, Derrick Morgan, and Mike Martin would be a great start. Running more stunts along the defensive line would be even better.

Ron Rivera is a guy that the Titans should snatch up in a hurry if the Panthers decided to end his tenure as their head coach. He is a 4-3 guy that has had success at both Chicago and San Diego as a defensive coordinator in his previous stops.

As far as the head coaching position and the offensive side of the ball is concerned, it’s up in the air at this point whether or not Bud will stick it out with them one more season. It’s no secret the Bud Adams really likes coach Munchak, but after the Packers game he said himself, “I like Mike, I really do. But liking him and getting the job done are two different things.”

If the decision were mine, personally I would go ahead and clean house entirely. It’s no secret that I haven’t been Mike Munchak’s biggest fan. He isn’t an offensive or defensive guru, and he also doesn’t really strike me as a coach that can fire up his team consistently, if at all. It’s also going to be very tough to convince good coordinators to come work for Munchak in 2013 to what would amount to a make-or-break season for him.

The Titans should shoot for the stars on a new head coaching hire. David Shaw is the name that should be at the top of the Titans, and every NFL organization’s list of head coaching replacements. He is a young offensive guru that has had years of sustained success, both as a coordinator and as a head coach at a major BCS college program. Not to mention he helped play a major role in the development of that Andrew Luck guy.

Now I know what you’re saying. He’s a Stanford guy that has a nice, new, fat contract, and he loves where he’s at in his career. But here is the thing, NFL money talks, nay, it shouts even.

For example Jim Harbaugh had the same Stanford job just a couple of years ago. When his alma mater of Michigan came calling, not only did he leave Stanford, he passed on Michigan as well to head to the NFL.

Mike Munchak himself had the chance to go back to his alma mater of Penn State this past offseason and he wouldn’t even interview for the job. Granted, I know the mess that PSU was in made that a bit of an easier decision, but it was still the very college he attended that came calling.

If the Titans decide that they want David Shaw and they’re willing to fork over the cash to do it, the Titans can get David Shaw. And honestly, he is what the Titans need at this point.

They need a guy who has proven success that can get the most out of the young offensive talent that the Titans have accumulated over the past few years. Jake Locker desperately needs his mentorship and play calling. Chris Johnson definitely needs his run scheme. The Titans definitively need his ability to win.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good job, Drew!

I do think Frank Bush is worth keeping as LB Coach. Brown has surprised most with his play as a rookie, and Ayers has quickly become a stud. The rest should be shown the door by whoever the new DC is.

I think aside from Loggains and Matthews, the same will be done by the new OC, especially since Chris Palmer was behind the hire of guys like Dave Ragone.

I think if he can pull in a headline OC and DC, then Munch buys himself another year. Locker has an unknown part to play in a possible HC search as well. Will a prospective coach see Locker as a positive with him being a young, raw-but-talented QB, or will he see him negatively as a project that they wouldn't have wanted?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Also, Colin McCarthy is really bumming me out.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You and me both. At this rate I'll have to get him removed from my sig and insert Zach Brown. I'd rather just have Brown added and make it a trio...
Old 12-24-2012, 09:44 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Also, Colin McCarthy is really bumming me out.

Maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post

Maybe?
You know what, I was dead set against that just a couple of weeks ago. But if we're out of draft position for Werner or Lotulelei, and we get a starting caliber DE in FA or a trade, I wouldn't hate it.
Old 12-24-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Here is my review of the Titans offensive roster heading into 2013. How I see the positions shaking out heading into next season, and a few name drops of who the Titans can look at.
I'll post the 2013 defensive outlook tomorrow.

QB
1) Jake Locker
- As disturbing as his late season collapse has been, he’s going to get one more year to prove he’s the future. If he bombs next season, then the Titans could unload him easily thanks to the rookie salary cap.

2) Rusty Smith
- If the Titans are going to be actively pursuing a replacement for Hasselbeck, they might as well keep a little continuity here and keep Rusty for another year, but only as a 3rd stringer. If they bring him back and promote him to 2nd string, that could be trouble.

* Matt Hasselbeck is probably gone after this season. He’s got a high cap number and his play looked like it dropped significantly from the 2011 season. The Titans need to add a veteran here in free agency. Stephen McGee and Matt Flynn (assuming he’s cut for cap purposes) are a couple of guys that I think they should take a look at.

HB
1) Chris Johnson
- I know that fans were and are frustrated with him, and I also know the Titans owe him a lot of money after this season. However, CJ has gotten past some early struggles and shown that he can still make plays, even with a makeshift offensive line in front of him. The Titans have too many holes as is to cut a top five player at his position just because they owe him some money.

2) Darius Reynaud
- He’s been frustrating to watch this season. At times we’re cheering his great special teams plays and other times we’re face-palming his decisions. I’d like to keep him at least one more season. He has versatility and potential, and he offers security in case Mariani doesn’t come back 100% healthy. He needs a coach to teach him discipline and patience, though.

* Jamie Harper is fat and just needs to go. I don’t care that he can do flips. Javon Ringer is a free agent and the Titans need to let him walk. I’d like to see Tennessee use somewhere between a 3rd-5th round pick on a guy that can be CJ’s running mate. Stepfan Taylor of Stanford is a guy that I have a man-crush on, and I think he would complement CJ2K very well. He runs with authority between the tackles and is highly productive.

FB
* Quinn Johnson is the sole fullback on the active roster. I'm honestly not a fan. He's basically worthless as a threat to catch or run with the ball. And it's not like he's killing it as a lead blocker either. I think it's 50/50 on whether or not the Titans keep Johnson. If they would like to replace him, they can either promote Mooney from the practice squad (Not sure he's ready), or they can pick a guy late in the draft such as Zach Boren of Ohio State, or Lonnie Pryor of Florida State.

WR
1) Kenny Britt
- I love Kenny and literally jumped for joy when the Titans drafted him, but by now he is on the shortest of leashes. Off field issues and injuries have kept him from reaching his full potential to this point. He gets one more year as a Titan to show what he’s got. Hopefully he has learned his lesson and the other WRs on the roster push him to reach his full potential in 2013.

2) Nate Washington
- A very solid and consistent veteran that probably has two or three years left in the tank. Seems like a no-brainer for the Titans to keep him in my opinion.

3) Kendall Wright
- Even though Kendall has had a problem with the dropsies at times this season, he has shown quite a bit of promise for a rookie. The next Titans offensive coordinator needs to design more plays for him to get deep and use his YAC ability. Wright is averaging less than ten yards a catch this season, which is a bit unusual considering in college, he was RG3’s deep threat in a deadly, vertical passing game.

4) Damian Williams
- Has taken a step back from his production in 2011 with Britt coming back and Wright coming into the fold. I think the Titans give him one more year.

5) Mike Preston
- This coaching staff seems to love him, but they might not even be back. Even so, I think because he’s cheap labor, a new staff would probably at least keep him through training camp. He apparently has incredible hands.

* The Titans are actually in pretty good shape here. Marc Mariani is a fringe keeper at this point. If he can come back healthy, the Titans might want to keep him for his KR/PR consistency. Lavelle Hawkins will end up being a cap cut. I don’t anticipate any draft picks or free agents being signed at this position.

TE
1) Jared Cook
- He was unhappy with his role in the offense this season and reportedly asked for a trade. Now that he’s a free agent and Chris Palmer has been relieved of his grandfatherly duties, the Titans need to go ahead and re-sign Cook. He’s an athletic marvel for the position that offers the offense a lot of versatility when he’s available.

2) Craig Stevens
- The steady veteran with great blocking ability was actually quite involved in the passing game early in the season. While his numbers tailed off a bit the last half of the season, he still is basically what many teams in the NFL covet out of a number two tight end. Health concerns always have to be considered with Stevens, but he should be safe for the 2013 roster.

3) Taylor Thompson
- This young and raw talent was a surprise pick in the draft last year. While he had an inconsistent rookie season to say the least, he still showed the ability to get deep a few times. Jake Locker just couldn’t find him. Should be back for 2013 barring something unforeseen.

* The Titans seem to be pretty solid at tight end for now. Obviously that changes if Jared Cook isn’t retained. Even if he’s not retained, I wouldn’t anticipate the Titans making tight end a high priority in the draft or free agency.

OT
1) Michael Roos
- The pillar of the Titans offensive line has a contract that runs through 2014. He can occasionally have trouble with speed rushers, but he’ll be a starter on the left side of the line for at least two more seasons.

2) David Stewart
- This nasty right tackle suffered a season ending injury against the Texans a few weeks ago. His contract runs through 2014, just like Roos’ contract. He will man the right side of the offensive line for the remainder of his contract, and his ill temper is much needed on a line that can otherwise be a little too mellow at times.

3) Mike Otto
- This veteran offers the Titans depth and versatility at four spots on the line. He’s not good enough to man a starting spot for extended periods of time, but his spot duty is good enough and cheap enough that he should be back in 2013.

* The Titans are in an OK position here. I don’t think they’ll keep Stingly, at least not on the active roster. Tennessee might want to consider drafting a guy in the 5th-7th rounds that they can groom for a couple of years.

OG
1) Steve Hutchinson
- Another lineman whose season ended early. This once dominating guard is now in the twilight of his career, and his recent injury isn’t exactly helpful for his short-term future either. At best he has one more season left in the tank. He is carrying a high cap number so there’s a slim chance he might get cut, but I tend to think the Titans will bring him back for 2013, especially if Munchak and Matthews are retained. I also wouldn’t be terribly surprised if he retired after this season.

* The Titans are in pretty bad shape here. I don’t think Lutui will be retained, and LeRoy Harris is a free agent. They need to pursue quite a bit of talent at guard in both free agency and the draft this offseason. Antoine Caldwell is a veteran from the Texans that is set to be a free agent after the season and would be an intriguing addition. The Titans should also have plenty of opportunities to draft a guard or two that can contribute early, as it seems to be a strong draft along the offensive interior line. Chance Warmack of Alabama is the elite prospect at the position, but would require the Titans to use their top 10 pick on him to secure his services. A more likely scenario would be the Titans drafting a guy like Dallas Thomas out of the University of Tennessee or Larry Warford of Kentucky in the 2nd or 3rd rounds.

OC
1) Fernando Velasco
- Velasco was a pleasant surprise this season. Once he took over at center the line seemed to hit its stride for a while. Like others on the line, he seems to have versatility along the interior. I think the Titans should, and will, move into 2013 with Velasco as their starting center.

2) Kevin Matthews
- Matthews is kind of a fringe keep. He’s not crazy talented, and he hasn’t exactly blown anyone away when he’s had to step into the starting lineup. However, he is a swing guy on the interior, and he’s a restricted free agent this offseason that can be retained for next to nothing. Oh, and it doesn’t hurt that his father is the current offensive line coach.

* I think the Titans are just decent at center. But they have so many other issues right now that they can’t really afford to invest much else here. These two should be solid enough to move forward with for the immediate future.

K
1) Rob Bironas
- Not much to say here except that he’s one of the best in the biz. Bironas is a free agent at the end of this season and the Titans need to do whatever they have to do to keep him. If the two parties can’t come to an agreement on some kind of long-term deal, then the Titans will just slap him with the franchise tag.

* Mah mah mah mah mah MYYYYY BIRONAS!

Last edited by CashmoneyDrew : 12-24-2012 at 07:38 PM.
CashmoneyDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:43 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I think Roos is actually a 2015 FA. Something about him getting his extension when he had a year left, and sites like Sportrac leave out that year for some reason. Stewart is a 2014 FA, but has an option for another year (although it would pay him $6.4 million, almost as much as Roos's final year). We know they both can't be 2014 FA's because Stewart's original contract was a year less than Roos's, and they both received the same contract extension lengths, so they both should hit FA a year apart. Of course, Stewart's option would make him a 2015 FA like Roos. Good planning by the FO to give us some flexibility there.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Well, technically I wasn't incorrect since I said the contracts run through 2014!

:)
Old 12-28-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the sig Drew. It's hard to find positives this year, but Brown has been a big one. I know I was a bit worried how he'd do, but I'm relieved there. Of course the worries have been replaced by McCarthy's injury problems. I hope that trend doesn't continue, itd be awesome to see all three young LB's on the field together at the same time next year.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Well...

Akeem Ayers - 103 Tackles, 6 sacks, 1 INT
Zach Brown - 93 Tackles, 5.5 sacks, 3 INT

At least those 2 spots are set.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Now if Colin McCarthy can be fused with a robot and made into an android.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly think we could have the best 4-3 LBer core in the NFL if Colin could stay healthy... or we get Teo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

So we're picking tenth. Pretty sure we have zero shot at Star or Bjoern now. You can find me crying myself to sleep in the fetal position.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:15 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
So we're picking tenth. Pretty sure we have zero shot at Star or Bjoern now. You can find me crying myself to sleep in the fetal position.
It'll be fine!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Munchak will be back next season. Reinfeldt is gone, though.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Wyatt View Post
Adams on Reinfeldt: "He had 2 years left on his deal but I thought we'd be better off without him. He is out."
D-d-d-d-d-d-daaaaaammmmnnnn. Cold blooded.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Why the hell did we fire Reinfeldt? And better yet, why keep his handpicked replacement in Ruston Webster?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Because Bud.

I wish we would have just cleaned house. Ownership and all.