Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-30-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
We'd take him in Oakland, I'm not a Romo fan whatsoever but I'll admit he'd be pretty good for a lot of teams.
Yeah but I don't see him thriving in Oakland, nothing really in place for him to succeed with that Dallas doesn't have. Maybe a run game if anyone can stay healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Romo's not going anywhere.

Even if scottyboy or bigblue says he is.
Well I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get the extension this offseason that he's seeking.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
He's a great guy. I'd like to see him get a fresh start somewhere.
Of course he will. He's still a better option than what a lot of teams currently have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Where do you think Romo would be a good fit at?
I think Arizona would be the best mutual fit.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's not really even a great guy. He constantly avoids the media. He's a coward. Rich Gosselin has hammered him for not being more open while he gave praise to Michael Young of the Rangers.
Avoiding the media is hardly something I would hold against any celeb/athlete. In fact, it would be great if they would all avoid the media as much as possible.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Yeah but I don't see him thriving in Oakland, nothing really in place for him to succeed with that Dallas doesn't have. Maybe a run game if anyone can stay healthy.
Why you gotta do me like that??

Thought we were on the same side.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching Romo against the NFC West defenses would be priceless.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Avoiding the media is hardly something I would hold against any celeb/athlete. In fact, it would be great if they would all avoid the media as much as possible.
When you're the QB of the Dallas Cowboys it's unacceptable. But his leadership has always been in question, so it's not surprising anymore. He's not bad guy or anything, he's just not a "great" guy.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I kind of feel bad for Romo because from everything Ive read about the guy, he seems like an awesome dude.
He shouldn't have broken up with Jessica Simpson. No, I'm kidding...kind of.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd trade Cutler for Romo

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
He's a great guy. I'd like to see him get a fresh start somewhere.
Jacksonville baby. Kansas City maybe.

Quote:
Old 12-30-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Carrie > Jessica

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-30-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Why you gotta do me like that??

Thought we were on the same side.
Haha well I'm only being a realist. I don't want to see you get hurt.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-30-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Aaron Brooks flamed out pretty bad towards the end of his career, and his accuracy was spotty, but the dude did put together some pretty big clutch performances for us. He brought us more success than anyone pre-brees, which isn't saying a whole lot, but he was pretty good when games were on the line.
Yes, he did have a lot of 4th quarter comebacks if I remember. Just saying, he just didn't seem that successful in the facet of carrying a roster on his back. Of course many quarterbacks, most can't do that.

Quote:
Old 12-30-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I'd do it for the sheer comedy value of Romo behind that line.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Carrie > Jessica
Wasn't Jessica after Carrie Underwood though?

Quote:
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
When you're the QB of the Dallas Cowboys it's unacceptable. But his leadership has always been in question, so it's not surprising anymore. He's not bad guy or anything, he's just not a "great" guy.
And thats exactly part of the problem. The media shouldnt be accounted for as a part of the team or something that "dallas" just has to deal with. They shouldn't, its the same issue the Jets have. They get caught up in the media circus and it doesn't do them one damn bit of good. I have no idea why these teams allow this behavior to flourish within their organization.
Quote:
Well she sort of blew up after he dumped her so maybe he got out at the right time.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-30-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Wasn't Jessica after Carrie Underwood though?
Yes but he should have never moved on to Jessica.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-30-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Yes but he should have never moved on to Jessica.
I think Carrie dumped him though.

Quote:
Old 12-30-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Trent Dilfer actually not being a doucher, what a surprise.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-30-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Lmao just saw the Jordyzzz McCarthy challenge, wow, hilarious.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-30-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rodgers going mad at him was kinda funny too. nice to know two of our players know more about the challenging rules than our head coach.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Too bad Drew Brees with the numbers he put up won't get any MVP consideration. I can understand why of course. That being said, has any quarterback thrown for over 40 touchdowns and not gone to the playoffs?

Quote:
Old 12-30-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Too bad Drew Brees with the numbers he put up won't get any MVP consideration. I can understand why of course. That being said, has any quarterback thrown for over 40 touchdowns and not gone to the playoffs?
Too many INT's and the losing record kinda hurts. Peterson running for 2K gets my nod.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Watching Romo against the NFC West defenses would be priceless.
Romo in the NFC west would really make that division interesting. teams would just beat each other up.

The Rams look a player or two from being really good.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I'd go for that.