Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-27-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
This is pretty much right where I'm at, too. I'm liking Tyler Wilson better and better as a potential number one, and I also think Glennon's going to be a top-10 pick when it's all said and done, if not no. 1 himself.
I must be missing something.

The guy had a 57% completion.

1st overall? Really?
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:25 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luke Joekel is probably the best player in the draft who plays a premium position. Jarvis Jones would be that guy if he didn't have the medical concerns. Star Lotulelei and Manti Te'o are probably better players overall but I wouldn't consider their positions to be premium or worthy of being picked number 1 overall. Tyler Wilson is the best of the QBs which automatically makes him the front runner even though it probably shouldn't.

Even if this QB class wasn't coming right after the Luck-RG3 class I'd still call it lackluster. With no one guy being definitively better than the others, it makes the class of QBs considerably more difficult to evaluate because there is just no way to really put them into some semblance of order.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:59 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post

1st overall? Really?
I just said I think it's possible. It's a weak year for QBs, and I think he's on a similar level as QBs like Jake Locker (55.4% as a senior), Matt Ryan (59% as a senior), Josh Freeman (58.6% as a junior before coming out), Jay Cutler (59.1% as a senior), etc. Any one of whom could've gone first overall this year. Accuracy isn't a stat, and I'm fine with his career average of 60% after watching how many passes his receivers dropped this year.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:23 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet the chiefs take Duron Carter with the number one pick
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
It's funny that some fans think there's a way around risk with the #1 pick. Not taking a QB is not a way to avoid risk. Other positions bust too. Go look at past drafts if you think QB is the only risky position.
That's kind of what I was getting at with my last post. I'm sure many will disagree with me, but I'm of the opinion that there isn't that "OMG, this guy is heads and shoulders better than anyone in the draft and must be taken #1 overall" guy in this draft. That's why I wanted to field opinions as to if people are so against the Chiefs taking a QB #1 overall, then what is definitively a better alternative at this point that is going to improve this team?

Yeah, Joeckel is a fine prospect. As is Te'o, etc. But I don't see elite/can't miss talents in either or anyone else for that matter, IMO.

There is still much to be determined between now and April. But looking at the options available at #1, the Chiefs might not have much choice but to go QB if one is even remotely close to being #1 overall worthy.
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What really chaps my ass is people like Kiper who say that no QB is worthy of going #1 overall, even though it's our biggest need, but mocking a QB 6th. Sorry, if a QB can go 6th overall, he can go 1st overall.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
What really chaps my ass is people like Kiper who say that no QB is worthy of going #1 overall, even though it's our biggest need, but mocking a QB 6th. Sorry, if a QB can go 6th overall, he can go 1st overall.
It's kind of weird that "#1 overall" has a magical connotation to it. It just means you worst team in the league.

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1st overall? Really?
That seriously cannot be your reasoning. Matt Ryan had a completion percentage under 60% his senior. And his first 3 years were horrendous. But he was still the #3 pick and looking back, he should have been the #1 pick. You can't make picks based on stats. It would be silly to ignore the fact that Bryan Underwood is probably solely responsible for Glennon not reaching 60%. Or maybe you'll look at his stats and say, "How could you say that? He led the team in TD catches!"
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Kiper made a mock recently? Where did you see this?
Old 12-28-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
That seriously cannot be your reasoning. Matt Ryan had a completion percentage under 60% his senior. And his first 3 years were horrendous. But he was still the #3 pick and looking back, he should have been the #1 pick. You can't make picks based on stats. It would be silly to ignore the fact that Bryan Underwood is probably solely responsible for Glennon not reaching 60%. Or maybe you'll look at his stats and say, "How could you say that? He led the team in TD catches!"
That isn't my only reason.

I've seen him play.

And although I like his upside, I would be hesitant to pick him in the top 10.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Dangermouse
Rookie

Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tannehill went 8th last year, but he sure as hell wasn't going 1st if Luck and RG3 stayed in school.
Dangermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
CollegeFan
Rookie

CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geno Smith
CollegeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1st overall? Really?
Matt Ryan was supposed to go #1 overall and his was in the high 50s as well.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
T SHARE 18
Rookie

T SHARE 18 is a cocksman.T SHARE 18 is a cocksman.T SHARE 18 is a cocksman.T SHARE 18 is a cocksman.

Quote:

1st overall? Really?
He was throwing to a human backstop in Bryan Underwood. Some of the worst hands Ive seen from a WR. His completion % would have been alot higher if he could catch.
T SHARE 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

re: Glennon's accuracy

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/...russell-wilson
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glennon's completion% was more of his receivers dropping passes more than anything.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geno Smith to Terrance Copper! Look out NFL it's coming and it's coming hard...
Old 12-30-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
49ers1984
Rookie

49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
Maybe closing their eyes and hoping for the best is something they should try? I take it they have actually scouted QB's in past drafts and researched free agents in the off seasons. What has that gotten them? Still a not very good team, I'd say.

How is that good strategy that is just a quick way to draft a bust. Just because they have failed in the past does not mean they all a sudden have to get desperate and reach for a QB.
Like I, and others, have said - what good does drafting all the surrounding talent do when you don't have a franchise QB in place? They drafted Dwayne Bowe. Great pick. Legit #1 WR in the NFL. He's probably leaving. Still don't have a franchise QB in place. Drafted all kinds of O and D lineman. What for? The O-line can protect the QB, right? Settle the O-line and then get your QB! Well, wait a minute... where is the franchise QB? No where to be found. A good QB can make an offensive line look better, rarely can the opposite be said.
You do not always need to have a franchise QB to win.Andy Dalton was the 35th pick you do not have to pick qbs high to get a good one.
Luck and RG3 or anyone of their ilk are not in this draft class, correct. But those type of QB's aren't really in many draft classes... should the Chiefs wait 10-15 years in hopes of drafting the next "can't miss, sure fire stud QB"? If I'm a Chiefs fan, I'd rather go into next season with Geno Smith or Tyler Wilson or even Matt Barkley (whom I don't like that much) at QB then have the team bring back Cassel or Quinn or get a Matt Flynn or whomever.
Would you feel the same if whoever the Chiefs pick fails? You get another year or two of failure and have to look for a new qb all over again.
Lastly, Ryan Leaf was the correct pick. As bad as it turned out to be.
How do you figure that?
49ers1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
49ers1984
Rookie

49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneMarko View Post
That's kind of what I was getting at with my last post. I'm sure many will disagree with me, but I'm of the opinion that there isn't that "OMG, this guy is heads and shoulders better than anyone in the draft and must be taken #1 overall" guy in this draft. That's why I wanted to field opinions as to if people are so against the Chiefs taking a QB #1 overall, then what is definitively a better alternative at this point that is going to improve this team?

Yeah, Joeckel is a fine prospect. As is Te'o, etc. But I don't see elite/can't miss talents in either or anyone else for that matter, IMO.

There is still much to be determined between now and April. But looking at the options available at #1, the Chiefs might not have much choice but to go QB if one is even remotely close to being #1 overall worthy.
If you can not see another elite player in the draft you must not be looking hard. A better option would be to trade down get more picks to improve team and get a qb later on in the draft or in free agency.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers1984 View Post
If you can not see another elite player in the draft you must not be looking hard. A better option would be to trade down get more picks to improve team and get a qb later on in the draft or in free agency.
the same strategy (going lower in draft and free agency for a qb) has worked so well for them recently that this is the time and year it'll be different

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
the same strategy (going lower in draft and free agency for a qb) has worked so well for them recently that this is the time and year it'll be different
Haha, yep, pretty much this. This awesome post deserves some vidae rep.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
49ers1984
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
IF there was an elite QB there is no question picking QB would be best but what elite Qb is there? The Chiefs have been building up a team around QB and been unlucky that the QB's they have had are not any good still does not just justify picking a QB first. Picking an average QB which all QB's in this draft are is not going to help much.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers1984 View Post
IF there was an elite QB there is no question picking QB would be best but what elite Qb is there? The Chiefs have been building up a team around QB and been unlucky that the QB's they have had are not any good still does not just justify picking a QB first. Picking an average QB which all QB's in this draft are is not going to help much.
neither is picking anyone else. people just don't get this.

no one other than a QB makes sense for them.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Chiefs haven't drafted a QB in the first round in three decades. It's no wonder that the franchise has been largely irrelevant in that time. I'm sick of trading for another teams backup or off the scrap heap. We have to be done with that.

And you list Jacksonville and Minnesota as reasons to not do it. When I look at those teams I'm envious. At least they're attempting to fix the most important position in sports. At least they're trying.

And at #1, there are no other glaring needs for this team. There is no WR worthy of a top 10 selection, there is no need for another DT or an OT. QB is the biggest need and we'll be in the position to draft the best one. We have to do it.
I completely agree with you, you cannot be a solid NFL team without a franchise QB and if you don't have one, you draft one till you get it right.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
fishspinners
Rookie

fishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Chiefs trade down or take Joeckel.
fishspinners is offline   Reply With Quote