Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2012, 07:53 AM    (permalink
DBNYDP
Veteran

DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On one hand Peterson can make wine out of water, and can be a true difference maker at a position where it is hard to have that sort of impact.

On the other I see a receiver who is making me doubt that Randy Moss is the most dangerous player I've seen.

I think it comes down to that while AD is arguably the best runner the league has seen, he lacks some of the other skills a back especially in this era needs in areas like blocking and receiving. He's still clearly the best back in the league but I think the marginal value for that position is less than the one at receiver. So in a photo finish where I have to nitpick...CJ.

As far as defensive players go...it's between Watt and Miller for me. Miller has been the best pass rusher despite what sacks may say and he has been a terror against the run to the point where teams avoid him. Watt is a monster and obviously is an excellent pass rusher and a fantastic run stopper. Watt swats down a historic amount of passes but Miller's pass rushing ability has overshadowed his surprisingly above average coverage ability. I can't really decide they are both playing ridiculously well this year and they are very much are the reason their defenses are playing as well as they have.

Last edited by DBNYDP : 12-31-2012 at 08:01 AM.
DBNYDP is offline   Reply With Quote