Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-30-2012, 04:09 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
That was a lonesome night of kicking ass... just sayin.
Added you.
Old 12-30-2012, 05:06 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are we all central and eastern time?

I'm central.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The bolt shot is the most over powered starting weapon in any ******* Halo game ever. What the **** 343, nerf that **** already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I sent you a couple invites Cain, I'll be on for a few more games before heading out for the night if youre interested.
I was installing Disc 2 and then you had just started a game so I figured I would just attempt to get some practice in... I am still rusty as all hell.

Although apparently I am still a freaking assist machine.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I was installing Disc 2 and then you had just started a game so I figured I would just attempt to get some practice in... I am still rusty as all hell.

Although apparently I am still a freaking assist machine.
Do I have you added on Live? We must play sir.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be on for awhile after I get back from the gym if people are interested.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 12-31-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll be on for awhile after I get back from the gym if people are interested.
I'm down. Just let me know. I might play Madden for a bit so just message me. I'm pretty sure you have me on Live. If not: Forenci
Old 12-31-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Yes sir, I will shoot you an invite when I'm back

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-31-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The bolt shot is the most over powered starting weapon in any ******* Halo game ever. What the **** 343, nerf that **** already.
I called this a month ago.

In other news I won 15 straight CTF games last night.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I called this a month ago.

In other news I won 15 straight CTF games last night.
I know, and I don't disagree. Its frustrating however when you play a game of BtB and everyone is just crouching around on the biggest maps with bolt shots.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-31-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I'll be on in 20.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I'm on meow

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-31-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I'm all alone. :(
Old 12-31-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Jvig never messaged me to play. JERK
Old 12-31-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am getting out of work early... Should be on around 3 for a few hours if anyone is down.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

We're on Cain!
Old 12-31-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

We all played and had a jolly old time. Jvig, you suck.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cain I play a lot of Halo 4 if you want go ahead and add me. My gamer tag is in my sig.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I'll be playing some Halo tonight if anyone's down.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-02-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I'll be on. I'm ranked 353 in the world and top 75 in CTF specfically right now.

*puts on cool dude glasses

Last edited by Bulldogs : 01-02-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Bulldogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Yeah youre pretty good.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-02-2013, 04:02 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about to hop on in a few
Old 01-02-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I'm on, better late than never.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man for the life of me I can not get a wifi adpater on ebay for under 40 $ every dam buyer out bids / rises the price every dollar until no one buys it at ending price. Dam you ebay sellers!!
Old 01-04-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I'm going to say that Halo 4 is really starting to piss me off. Its become whoever uses the gayest tactics wins. Plasma grenades and bolt shots ftw.

Quote:
Quote: