Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Two years in a row now the team flamed out the second half. I shouldn't be talking as a Giants fan, but Lovie doesn't have two rings on his finger to protect against these things.
Could say that injuries have derailed the past two years as well. Cutler and Forte last year and Urlacher, Tillman, and Jennings missed games in the second half this year. Although the defense wasn't the big issue in why we lost games in the second half of the year.

If Major Wright holds on to the interception at the end of the Seahawks game he is a 11-5 and 4-4 in the second half of the year.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It appears the Browns will be going after Chip Kelly.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Mike Munchak is being retained by the Titans. Yipee
Do I detect sarcasm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Do I detect sarcasm?
I think he's sincere.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Do I detect sarcasm?
Yes. And nutmeg! It's my holiday recipe.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schwartz being retained by the Lions. I know some don't like him, but I think he deserves one more year.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bears should get some players that are good at football. But yeah, let's blame the coach. That's easier.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kinda weird not having to see the Raiders firing everyone and searching for coaches. But they should fire Knapp....FTP

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reid should go to Chicago.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Browns should go after Mike McCoy. He would be my top target if I was in need of a head coach. Helped resurrect Manning's career, turned Kyle Orton into a QB teams were willing to trade for, adjusted his system to make Tebow effective, etc... The guy knows how to coach an offense and I think it's time for him to make the next step.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bears went after someone like Mike Zimmer. Seems to fit the mold of the coaches that they like to hire.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if the Bears went after someone like Mike Zimmer. Seems to fit the mold of the coaches that they like to hire.
I don't understand how Zimmer doesn't have a HC job already.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Is Mike McCoy being overrated a bit? I don't know a TON about him personally, but the main reason I always hear for him as being a great candidate is he adapted an offense to Tebow and won and adapted an offense to Peyton and won. I feel like he had to choice but to do that, in all honesty.

Particularly with Peyton, you HAVE to give him a large portion of control over the offense. With Tebow he just couldn't play in any other offense.
So what? He was asked to do something and did a very capable job of doing it twice. That's far more than you can say about most candidates.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I question whether or not he wants to be a HC or if he is happy as a DC

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Apparently bombed his interviews last year for being too honest. LOL!
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Is Mike McCoy being overrated a bit? I don't know a TON about him personally, but the main reason I always hear for him as being a great candidate is he adapted an offense to Tebow and won and adapted an offense to Peyton and won. I feel like he had to choice but to do that, in all honesty.

Particularly with Peyton, you HAVE to give him a large portion of control over the offense. With Tebow he just couldn't play in any other offense.
McCoy also helped tailor a system to make Kyle Orton look like an above average QB. Hell, he set a ton of personal records under McCoy's guidance.

That's 3 QB's he's been successful with in Denver alone and he has coached several prolific offenses during his tenure there. The guys has been successful with 3 completely different types of QB's. I don't see how he's overrated one bit.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-31-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Per Schefter: Cardinals fired HC Ken Whisenhunt. Up to 7 HCs today.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-31-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rod Graves too. And Norv Turner is gone. Norv will get work pretty quickly I'd think, at least as an OC.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think firing lovie smith with the team the bears had in place is a bold move especially if they replace him with a 1st timer. I can see Gruden licking his chops right now hoping to get the phone call from Chicago. That's an ideal situation for him IMO.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Right View Post
Apparently bombed his interviews last year for being too honest. LOL!
I heard the same, though only when he interviewed in Carolina. He might be abrasive and difficult to get along with. I think if he wasn't interested in a HC job he wouldn't go on so many interviews.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
I_C_DeadPeople
Rookie

I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I heard the same, though only when he interviewed in Carolina. He might be abrasive and difficult to get along with. I think if he wasn't interested in a HC job he wouldn't go on so many interviews.
He has stated he does want to be a HC. I think last year in the Miami interview he was said to come across abrasive. He is the tough love style coach that is for sure.
I_C_DeadPeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know if this has been discussed already, because of that stupid malware thing, but I was just thinking, would the Chiefs keeping Pioli be such a bad move? This team is clearly talented so in that regard he's done a great job collecting the right players. The problem this year for them was that their QB's sucked and RC didn't get the best out of the talent he had at his disposal. Drafting a QB with the #1 pick and hiring a head coach that can actually coach would be enough to turn the franchise around. They don't need to fire Pioli.

I really like the thought of Andy Reid to KC (if he's going to coach this year). He can coach the rookie QB they bring in and will be respected by the players enough to get the best out of them. And maybe take Norv Turner with him.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as a defensive HC, what more can you do than 44 takeaways? Obviously it's the offenses fault at that point.

Given that the defense stays at a high level, the next coach just has to fix the offensive line and give the ball to Forte in order to make the playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Rod Graves too. And Norv Turner is gone. Norv will get work pretty quickly I'd think, at least as an OC.

Panthers should fire Chud and get Turner. They've done it with so many Chargers already I assume it will happen. Watch out for Jammer too. He's old but Rivera probably loves him.

I blame chud and that idiotic read option based offense for the beginning of this season. Turner and Rivera are besties and Ronald could use some HC experience on staff, even if it is Norv.

Newton should never lead the team in rushing ever again.

Last edited by ShutDwn : 12-31-2012 at 12:31 PM.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
I think firing lovie smith with the team the bears had in place is a bold move especially if they replace him with a 1st timer. I can see Gruden licking his chops right now hoping to get the phone call from Chicago. That's an ideal situation for him IMO.
I'm not so sure that Chicago job is particularly great. There is a lot of older talent on that team, and you have to deal with the headcase that is Brandon Marshall. I don't think they're a legitimate SB contender right now, and there is a good chance that they'll take a step back in the next few years talent wise with the inevitable declines of Briggs, Urlacher, Tillman, and Peppers.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Don't know if this has been discussed already, because of that stupid malware thing, but I was just thinking, would the Chiefs keeping Pioli be such a bad move? This team is clearly talented so in that regard he's done a great job collecting the right players. The problem this year for them was that their QB's sucked and RC didn't get the best out of the talent he had at his disposal. Drafting a QB with the #1 pick and hiring a head coach that can actually coach would be enough to turn the franchise around. They don't need to fire Pioli.

I really like the thought of Andy Reid to KC (if he's going to coach this year). He can coach the rookie QB they bring in and will be respected by the players enough to get the best out of them. And maybe take Norv Turner with him.
I don't trust Pioli to hire another HC or to draft a QB in any round of any draft. I think it would be bad to keep him here, yes.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
I'm not so sure that Chicago job is particularly great. There is a lot of older talent on that team, and you have to deal with the headcase that is Brandon Marshall. I don't think they're a legitimate SB contender right now, and there is a good chance that they'll take a step back in the next few years talent wise with the inevitable declines of Briggs, Urlacher, Tillman, and Peppers.
I think it's a good fit for Gruden, look what he has done with older players in Oakland and Tampa. I think if you can get those older guys to play great for one more year while also getting the best out of Cutler this Bears team could be really good.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote