Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
It's #KnicksIn2013 not #KnicksBefore2013 bro.
<3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
You know what MetSox, you're right. No more trolling from me. From now on I'm just talking basketball.

ATL, you gotta hold the fort down for us while I take a leave of absence from #KnicksIn2013

You already know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Melo's not a mismatch at the 4. He's not a good defender at the 4, he's a well below average rebounder for a 4, he can't exactly past well out of the post, and he doesn't dominate in the post. He also doesn't have LeBron's athleticism or strength to make him a mismatch, so he's just kind of there.
He actually pasts quite well out of the post.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
<3.

You already know.

He actually pasts quite well out of the post.
You can do it. I know you can. Channel your inner # and make me proud.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how about Mayo ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
So how about Mayo ?
He's just regressing to the norm. This was obviously gonna happen. He won't be this bad for too long.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL @ Cousins with a Trip Dub against the Celtics.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHOA! Jimmer Fredette has a PER over 21?? That's weird.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boogie ****** around and got a triple double.

Jimmer has been very solid and productive in the minutes i've seen him. He should probably get a little more PT to see what he can do with consistent minutes. But of course Keith Smart will let him have a good game, then proceed to play him 12mpg for the next three. Idiot.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Boogie ****** around and got a triple double.
Trade him. NOW!
Old 12-31-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Trade him. NOW!
I doubt they will, but if they do they should let a few weeks go by before they start negotiating with other teams. He's worth a hell of a lot more than what the Celtics or Pistons can offer (outside of Monroe or Drummond).
Old 12-31-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Agreed. It would be dumb to trade him now. They'll probably keep him anyway. I hope that somehow the Kings are allowed to move the Vegas and still have Boogie.....the stories would be so amazing. He'd totally bet against the Kings.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
LOL @ Cousins with a Trip Dub against the Celtics.
It was his way of saying trade for me....NOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sam Amico tweeted if what he heard was right it would be hard to reject Charlotte's offer.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What would Charlotte give up for Cousins?

I feel like MKG's influence is Jesus-like so that might work.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Henderson, Biyombo, Diop, and a pick or 2

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Henderson, Biyombo, Diop, and a pick or 2
O RLY? A STEAMING PILE OF ****?
Old 12-31-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Thats just what Amico was guessing....

Quote:
Old 12-31-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm reading that Arico was texted by a Bobcats FO guy, denying that they have put forth any package for Cousins.

Seems like the teams most interested are Detroit, Boston, Orlando and Charlotte. Ugh. None of them have anything i'd want that they'd likely give up. Doubt the Bobcats give up MKG, the rest of their roster is ****. Best the Magic could do is Afflalo. Boston has Avery Bradley. Detroit would need to give up one of their bigs. Blah, all awful options imo.

edit - Yeah, if all we get in return is ************* Bismack Biyombo, i'm done.

Last edited by MetSox17 : 12-31-2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: cause **** bismack biyombo
MetSox17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Just hope for a non-protected pick.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

They'd have to throw in this year's unprotected first.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm reading that Arico was texted by a Bobcats FO guy, denying that they have put forth any package for Cousins.

Seems like the teams most interested are Detroit, Boston, Orlando and Charlotte. Ugh. None of them have anything i'd want that they'd likely give up. Doubt the Bobcats give up MKG, the rest of their roster is ****. Best the Magic could do is Afflalo. Boston has Avery Bradley. Detroit would need to give up one of their bigs. Blah, all awful options imo.

edit - Yeah, if all we get in return is ************* Bismack Biyombo, i'm done.
I'll be surprised if ORL gets involved to be honest.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Magic/Heat game is pretty dang exciting.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'll be surprised if ORL gets involved to be honest.
I would be too. They have nothing of value to give up for Cousins.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I would be too. They have nothing of value to give up for Cousins.
Nikola Vucevic's stat line tonight vs the Heat - 20 points, 29 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks.

I want nothing to do with Cousins. He's an overrated cancer.

Quote:
DeMarcus Cousins returned from his indefinite suspension earlier than the team had expected.

Cousins arrived for a Christmas Eve practice.

"When he apologized to the team, two players stood up and said, 'We've heard this bull[bleep] before,'" the source said. "'You're either going to be with us, or you're not. We don't want to hear any more excuses.'"
Old 12-31-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Jeff Green and a first. Boom!
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Jeff Green and a first. Boom!
Jeff Green & Avery Bradley and maybe we can talk.