Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-31-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Would not be shocked if it was really Jay Gruden as a Buffalo Bills HC candidate. He just seems like "that" type of a random hire.
I'd like the hiring of Jay Gruden over Dirk Koetter, which is who I think they'll end up hiring. Koetter just screams a Buffalo hire.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hester hasn't been good for two years.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just dont get the whole Gruden love fest that goes on in the media. The guy wasnt anything special as a coach in my opinion. He won a Super Bowl with basically Dungy's team. And besides keeping 6 QBs on the roster his last years in Tampa were pretty forgettable.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
I just dont get the whole Gruden love fest that goes on in the media. The guy wasnt anything special as a coach in my opinion. He won a Super Bowl with basically Dungy's team. And besides keeping 6 QBs on the roster his last years in Tampa were pretty forgettable.
Ppl always say that but seem to forget he beat the team he put together to win that SB.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Ppl always say that but seem to forget he beat the team he put together to win that SB.
I was about to post this

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's got the inside track on Bill O'Brien?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I don't see why it's stupid. If he doesn't enjoy playing football and doesn't want to play anymore that's his own decision.
No, not that. The fact that he thinks anyone but himself is the reason he's not "able to showcase his talents", or that he thinks he's "one of the elites to ever play the game."

I mean, as a returner, sure, but as far as football players go? I could name a few thousand players more important than him all-time.

Also, just listen to the man "speak" sometime. I'm cool with Ebonics, but his utterings barely register above caveman talk.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Brian Schottenhimer is available all with openings!!!!:) Actually, he was pretty good this year, especially when compared to his old team, so on second thought, let him be.
I really didn't like the Schottenheimer hire a year ago, and early this season I felt like we had gotten exactly what I expected. I must say, though, as the season wore on the play calling got better and better. I think the worst thing we could do to Sam is bring in another new OC, which would be his 4th in 4 seasons. So I am really hoping that Schotty is left out of the new coaching hires.

If he were to get a head coaching position, does anyone have ideas as to who the Rams should hire? Fisher has already stated that if Schottenheimer were to leave, they will stay with a similar WCO system.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Actually, the team that Dungy put together slaughtered the team he put together. He ranks right up there with Barry Switzer as far as great Super Bowl winning coaches go, in my book.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go 10-6 and get fired? A lot players seem to back Lovie. I'm not sure if I make that move if I'm Chicago.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Why do people forget he was a tuck rule away from making the SB with the Raiders. Turned Rich Gannon into an MVP.

He's a good coach. His Chris Simms/Bruce Gradkowski/Josh Johnson experiment was weird but people need to stop discrediting Chucky. He's not like Billick who inherited one of the greatest Defenses and didn't do anything on offense despite being labeled an offensive genius in Minny.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Go 10-6 and get fired? A lot players seem to back Lovie. I'm not sure if I make that move if I'm Chicago.
I woulda kept Lovie on another year but does anyone know if his staff has been let go too? Guys like Tice, Marinelli, Byrd, Babich, Toub(possible HC), O'Dea are going to get snapped up.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The problem is that Lovie only had a year left on his deal, so you either extend him or fire him. Keeping him for one more year isn't an option.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets have asked and received permission to interview Marc Ross for GM job.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
Actually, the team that Dungy put together slaughtered the team he put together. He ranks right up there with Barry Switzer as far as great Super Bowl winning coaches go, in my book.
Yeah, because of Gruden's coaching for that game.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
No, not that. The fact that he thinks anyone but himself is the reason he's not "able to showcase his talents", or that he thinks he's "one of the elites to ever play the game."

I mean, as a returner, sure, but as far as football players go? I could name a few thousand players more important than him all-time.

Also, just listen to the man "speak" sometime. I'm cool with Ebonics, but his utterings barely register above caveman talk.
Oh alright, I read the PFT article about it and it didn't have anything to do with him saying he was 'one of the elites'. But yeah, that statement is laughable.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
What? No.

The reason the Bucs took the leap they did with Gruden is because he can do a lot with very little on offense. He ultimately failed in Tampa because he's terrible with young QBs, but put him in Chicago and they'll do very well.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How the head coaches should play out in my head

Cards- Ray Horton
Bears- Andy Reid
Chargers- Jon Gruden
Bills -Lovie Smith
Browns- Bill Cowher
Eagles- Chip Kelly
Chiefs- Brian Billick
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
Chiefs- Brian Billick

Old 12-31-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My prediction as of end of the 2012.

Bears- Rick Dennison

Jay Cutler seeks for consistency in offense and had played WCO for Mike Shanahan. Rick Dennison could be guaranteed to be at least 3 years so the consistency is checked. Dennison was served under Mike Shanahan back in Denver so the familiar system is checked.

OL will switch to ZBS which is easy to gather talents.

Eagles- Jon Gruden Strike Out

Gruden and Reid had worked for same master, Mike Holmgren. The system will remain the same. Gruden could bring in some fire for new energy as Reid seemingly is burnout. Reid needs to be away from coaching for a year or couple to restore energy.

Gruden could get Monte Kiffin or Rod Marinelli (barring Dennison's decison on DC) as his DC.

Bills- Gus Bradley

I am sure Bills will continue to be a cheapstake. Bradley could be a cheap alternative to veteran HC. It is time to shake the team up with Bradley's attitude.

Chiefs- Bill Cowher.

As I learned that Scott Pioli is still under the review for football operation. Hunt wants a veteran coach. Bill Cowher could do HC and Vice President of football operation. Pioli will resign right away.

Browns- Lovie Smith

The franchise wants experienced coach to handle Browns. Smith is easily the most experienced coach in NFL. Also, Smith handled the Great Lake effect atmosphere well. 2 for 2.

Chargers- Ken Whisenhurst

Whisenhurst was a successful HC when he had solid passer on the roster. Big Ben and Kurt Warner proved it. Chargers have Phillip Rivers.

Last edited by YotoJets007 : 12-31-2012 at 04:58 PM.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*Scott* Pioli is not in charge anymore. Clark Hunt is.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bill Cowher to the Browns speculation has never made sense to me... I mean, it makes zero sense for the guy.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
*Scott* Pioli is not in charge anymore. Clark Hunt is.

Edit... all right... Switch from Todd Bowles to Bill Cowher. That way Cowher can have power of handling football operation. Scott Pioli will quit afterward.

Last edited by YotoJets007 : 12-31-2012 at 04:44 PM.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
How the head coaches should play out in my head

Cards- Ray Horton
Bears- Andy Reid
Chargers- Jon Gruden
Bills -Lovie Smith
Browns- Bill Cowher
Eagles- Chip Kelly
Chiefs- Brian Billick
Lovie is my #1 choice as of now.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greg Knapp fired is like the greatest news ever. If he gets another OC job I'll be shocked.... But he always seems to find away.