Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 12-31-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Hilarious how people knocked Geno for throwing 2 TDs and no INTs in a snowstorm, but Glennon is somehow going to get a pass after throwing 3 INTs today.
Im at work and just saw the box score...**** you Glennon!!! I can't judge it all from the box score but can say enough to say he really **** the bed more so than Smith did.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers1984 View Post
If you can not see another elite player in the draft you must not be looking hard. A better option would be to trade down get more picks to improve team and get a qb later on in the draft or in free agency.
Then answer the question then. Who is that much better to take at #1 overall? Who is that "elite"/"can't miss" prospect that is head and shoulders above anything else on the board that has great potential to come in and significantly improve the Chiefs?

Also, it's easy to sit here on December 31st and scream "trade down". But you have to have someone that wants to move up. What prospect on the board that you think someone is going to want to come up and get at #1 overall and give up pick(s) to get?

It's safer to assume that the Chiefs are going to have to sit on that #1 pick and draft someone there.
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
fishspinners
Rookie

fishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
He isn't a system QB, a system QB is a guy who has a noodle for an arm but produces huge stats despite it because he's in a system that tries to hide that fact. Smith has a pro arm and a prospect with a pro arm can move to the pros if he has enough other intangibles no matter what system he plays in at college.
I'm not saying he is a system QB. Some people on this board say he is.
fishspinners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
fishspinners
Rookie

fishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Wait, what?

First minute you're telling the Chiefs to draft Joeckel and the next you're Geno's biggest fan. You like Geno Smith, but still think the Chiefs should take an offensive tackle...

Yes I am a big Geno fan but I don't think he is a going to be a better pro than Joeckel. I think Joeckel is a cornerstone LT.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=fishspinners;3227736]
Quote:
Where would Joeckel play?

Really? Albert should be playing Guard? He's a top 10 LT in the NFL. He allowed one sack all year. Yeah, you're right, we should move him to G and replace a 2nd (Jeff Allen) or 3rd (Jon Asamoah) round pick for absolutely zero reason.

Please apply to be the GM of the Chiefs asap. Please.

The Chiefs gave up 40 sacks this year. Your right, there o-line is stellar.
Dude, to be fair, the Chiefs lost Rod Hudson, their starting center, early in the year and had Lilja, a guard who has NEVER played center playing center. Branden Albert got hurt the last quarter of the season and they had a very raw rookie tackle in Donald Stephenson playing LT and another rookie in Jeff Allen playing left guard. And, oh, btw, due to other injuries they've had to dig up guys like Hochstein to log significant snaps on the offensive line.

Also, the Chiefs have invested a 1st (Branden Albert) TWO second round picks (Hudson and Allen) TWO 3rds in Jon Asamoah and Donald Stephenson and a significant free agent contract in RT Eric Winston. The Chiefs have invested much in their offensive line. And had a bad year where they had a lot of injuries and had to mix and match almost weekly. And, btw, Branden Albert was only responsible for ONE of those sacks. Which I believe was to John Abraham in the first game of the year.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We watching the same game? He looks awful.
That was after he took them on a long drive to keep them within 7. Looked bad after that. 3 INT's due to bad mechanics, not stepping into his throws.

Not deterred. With a good OC/QB's coach he can be a really good QB. Kinda geeked he sucked it up. He's still in play at #8.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was just about ready to be out on Glennon but then he pulled me back in on that last touchdown pass. A thing of beauty. Will probably go back and forth a lot before Draft Day.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishspinners View Post
Yes I am a big Geno fan but I don't think he is a going to be a better pro than Joeckel. I think Joeckel is a cornerstone LT.

Okay...

Do you just not understand the game of football? You realise QB is the most important position on the field, right? If a team desperately needs a QB, has the #1 pick, and likes one of the QB prospects, they HAVE to take them. I'm really struggling to even understand what was going through your head when you suggested the Chiefs take an OT over a QB you're a 'big fan of'.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I was just about ready to be out on Glennon but then he pulled me back in on that last touchdown pass. A thing of beauty. Will probably go back and forth a lot before Draft Day.
Glennon is going to be pretty polarizing until draft day. When I have looked at him, I've had to try my best to compare his surrounding cast with the other top prospects. Geno has Austin and Baily. Wilson has Cobi Hamilton. Bray had Patterson and Hunter and that monster offensive line. Barkley has Robert Woods and that surrounding cast. Etc.

When I factor in what those QBs have around them versus what Glennon had around him...Glennon was probably the most impressive to me. Because he doesn't have nearly as much NFL talent around him as those others. He's had his ups and downs. But overall, factoring all that in. Relatively, he's been the most impressive. But that's just my opinion.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It has to be a QB unless they trade for one prior.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've watched every game of his the last two years. It is very much a love/hate relationship.

I have a hard time seeing an upside higher than Joe Flacco, however. And that is the upside.

I know the stats don't really show it while they were at the same school but Russell Wilson was so much better as a player that I can't even put it into words.
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
fishspinners
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post

Okay...

Do you just not understand the game of football? You realise QB is the most important position on the field, right? If a team desperately needs a QB, has the #1 pick, and likes one of the QB prospects, they HAVE to take them. I'm really struggling to even understand what was going through your head when you suggested the Chiefs take an OT over a QB you're a 'big fan of'.
Branden Albert is a free agent correct? If they don't resign him they will certainly need a LT. You act like LT is one of the most important positions on the field. Does that help with your struggling to understand why the Chiefs would take a cornerstone LT 1st round and a QB 2nd round?
Old 12-31-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
I've watched every game of his the last two years. It is very much a love/hate relationship.

I have a hard time seeing an upside higher than Joe Flacco, however. And that is the upside.

I know the stats don't really show it while they were at the same school but Russell Wilson was so much better as a player that I can't even put it into words.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs could have the best OL in the NFL and it wouldn't mean **** with out a QB.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Branden Albert is a free agent correct? If they don't resign him they will certainly need a LT. You act like LT is one of the most important positions on the field. Does that help with your struggling to understand why the Chiefs would take a cornerstone LT 1st round and a QB 2nd round?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
The Chiefs could have the best OL in the NFL and it wouldn't mean **** with out a QB.
You just need a competent QB who doesn't make huge mistakes.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Classic mistake. You sound like a Browns fan last year or a Falcons fan in 2008. Sometimes you have to take chances. Either you hit or you don't but for the most part 2nd round QBs simply do not cut it.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
You just need a competent QB who doesn't make huge mistakes.
"Game manager" at 1st overall pick?

Yeah, that's smart.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't see the wisdom in the Chiefs letting a young, talented left tackle like Branden Albert leave and even if they did they just spent a third round pick on Donald Stephenson. Regardless of what happens at left tackle that isn't going to fix the Chiefs. Look how bad they've been with Albert. It just doesn't matter if you don't have a quarterback. Look at the Dolphins, who took Jake Long with the #1 overall pick. Long has been everything Miami could have hoped for but the team has been awful his entire career. Don't get me wrong, I love Luke Joeckel and I believe left tackle is one of the four most important positions in the game. However, quarterback is the most important position in SPORTS and unless you have a solution there nothing else matters.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can't see the wisdom in the Chiefs letting a young, talented left tackle like Branden Albert leave and even if they did they just spent a third round pick on Donald Stephenson. Regardless of what happens at left tackle that isn't going to fix the Chiefs. Look how bad they've been with Albert. It just doesn't matter if you don't have a quarterback. Look at the Dolphins, who took Jake Long with the #1 overall pick. Long has been everything Miami could have hoped for but the team has been awful his entire career. Don't get me wrong, I love Luke Joeckel and I believe left tackle is one of the four most important positions in the game. However, quarterback is the most important position in SPORTS and unless you have a solution there nothing else matters.
Thank you.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
SO much This
Old 12-31-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Tyler Wilson train's going to gain a lot of momentum if he has a big bowl game.

Edit: Holy ****, I didn't realize the Razorbacks were that bad this year. i'd watched a few every-throw compliations but didn't realize they'd gone 4-8. Just now looked it up after realizing I couldn't think of who Arkansas was playing.

Because they're not playing.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 12-31-2012 at 05:40 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
The Tyler Wilson train's going to gain a lot of momentum if he has a big bowl game.
I'm assuming that bowl is the Senior Bowl because Arky didn't make a bowl game this year.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I'm assuming that bowl is the Senior Bowl because Arky didn't make a bowl game this year.
He and Barkley have had the most successful Bowl seasons of all these QB prospects.

/glencoffee
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Yeah, I just edited my post after scratching my head for a moment. That said, if he looks like the best QB at the senior bowl the top spot might be his to lose right now. I've written it before, but the player he makes me think of most is Aaron Rodgers. He frustrates me sometimes, but most of the things that make Rodgers a good QB Wilson exhibits to some degree, and they're athletically very similar.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 12-31-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote