Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-01-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
I_C_DeadPeople
Rookie

I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Right View Post
Bills having dinner with Ken Whisenhunt right now. He ordered Tilapia fish tacos. Frisky.
Match made in heaven. Whis wont land another HC unless he is a OC for a few years and the Bills can never hire a top end guy.
I_C_DeadPeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Who would run Chip Kelly's offense in Cleveland. I don't think Brandon Weeden is the clear cut guy.

Cleveland's been in such a mess, I have a hard time seeing them getting a quality coach.
I wouldn't see Trent Richardson as the fast as lightning quick back that Kelly seems to like eiether.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
I agree that Chip is going to have to make changes to his offense to a certain extent, which includes taking away QB runs, but that doesn't quite change his preference for a mobile QB.

Unfortunately, Nick Foles is nowhere near a mobile QB and I believe that Howie Roseman is going to want to build the offense around Foles because Foles has showed enough to warrant another year as the starter.

I firmly believe that Chip Kelly is going to be a very good NFL coach, but I believe he will do it with his own, hand-picked guys.
please make it stop, gaawwd noooo whyyy!!!!???
Old 01-01-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seriously Ried wants to fix Kolb in AZ? He had his chance in Philly why try again . NFL reports
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
seriously Ried wants to fix Kolb in AZ? He had his chance in Philly why try again . NFL reports
That's just speculation. If I'm Andy Reid I'd want people assuming I"m not drafting a QB. Buffalo and the Jets right behind could easily leapfrog Arizona if they really like a QB.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're Chip Kelly, one of hottest, most sought after college head coaches, why the **** would you go to Cleveland? They have none of the personnel you need to run the scheme you've been successful within college if you were planning on running something similar.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
If you're Chip Kelly, one of hottest, most sought after college head coaches, why the **** would you go to Cleveland? They have none of the personnel you need to run the scheme you've been successful within college if you were planning on running something similar.
They'll give you a big bag of money?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:46 PM    (permalink
KCStud
Rookie

KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andy Reid's perfect fit is Kansas City.

No media overload, Clark Hunt is giving the coach more power, Chiefs have pieces like Jamaal Charles that Reid would love and a solid overall roster, Mark Donovan was in Philly with Andy and they had a fantastic relationship and Dexter McCluster and Dontari Poe were two players that the Eagles were extremely high on so he would work with talent he likes.

Speaking of, Ray Orton is having a 2nd interview with Arizona. They are going to hire him.

JUST DRAFT A QB DAMNIT!!!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Andy Reid's perfect fit is Kansas City.

No media overload, Clark Hunt is giving the coach more power, Chiefs have pieces like Jamaal Charles that Reid would love and a solid overall roster, Mark Donovan was in Philly with Andy and they had a fantastic relationship and Dexter McCluster and Dontari Poe were two players that the Eagles were extremely high on so he would work with talent he likes.

Speaking of, Ray Orton is having a 2nd interview with Arizona. They are going to hire him.
Reid to AZ, Horton is formalities
Old 01-01-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Who would run Chip Kelly's offense in Cleveland. I don't think Brandon Weeden is the clear cut guy.

Cleveland's been in such a mess, I have a hard time seeing them getting a quality coach.
Well, Weeden and McCoy are as good a situation as he'll get, in all honesty. They were both elite level QBs in college running spread offenses. Take away the running QB aspect of Chip's offense, and it changes a lot.

Chip Kelly moreso needs a QB that won't fight him in adapting to whatever his NFL version of his offense will be. That kind of rules out some of the other jobs like San Diego and Chicago. And I think Weeden is a really good fit for him. If he goes to a team that lacks a QB, Alex Smith should probably be his number one target.

As for the rest of the Cleveland personnel group...it's not in bad shape. He's got some big targets in Gordon, Little, and Watson... He also has some versatile weapons like Cribbs. Richardson fits into any situation, and he can draft the burner he will probably want. It's really not a bad situation, the way I envision that offense translating.

The bad situation is that it's Cleveland and they're in the AFC North. And it's Cleveland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Like Vidae said - Tom Brady

If it was so easy every team could just implement it and be successful.
Most teams are going to try to implement aspects of it. This was the first year it was used in the NFL. Not every team wants to run it and not every OC will know the right situations in which to run it.
Old 01-02-2013, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bears will interview Denver offensive coordinator Mike McCoy, Green Bay offensive coordinator Tom Clements, Tampa Bay offensive coordinator Mike Sullivan, Dallas special teams coach Joe DeCamillis, and Atlanta special teams coach Keith Armstrong
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:54 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what would bring the maximum amount of lulz for everyone?

Kansas City hiring McDaniels and forcing him to roll with Cassell the way he wanted to do in Denver.

Though, as lulzy as it'd be, I can't really wish that on Chiefs fans; they've suffered long enough.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post

Kansas City hiring McDaniels and forcing him to roll with Cassell the way he wanted to do in Denver.

Though, as lulzy as it'd be, I can't really wish that on Chiefs fans; they've suffered long enough.
Vidae just croaked.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:44 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'd probably want to trade Jamaal Charles for Danny Woodhead or some dumbass ****.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
He'd probably want to trade Jamaal Charles for Danny Woodhead or some dumbass ****.
Done and Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
He's going to have to build a team wherever he goes. Very few teams are going to have the personnel he needs. And the financial commitment to a late 1st round player isn't nearly the burden it used to be if the Browns want to cut bait on Weeden to make room for Kelly and what he wants to do.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post

Andy Reid is in town today! So you can suck it! :D

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
actually we went to Philly to visit Andy.either way don't leave w/o making him HC
Old 01-02-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wherever Chip Kelly goes, he needs to draft Tajh Boyd to be his quarterback and Denard Robinson to be his running back.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Wherever Chip Kelly goes, he needs to draft Tajh Boyd to be his quarterback and Denard Robinson to be his running back.
If he got the eagles gig I would actually be stoked to bring in a guy like Boyd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Damn! That hire would actually make sense!
Old 01-02-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
He'd trade a first and a second for Wes Welker. Then he'd let Bowe walk.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can see both KC and Arizona being good fits for Reid.

KC - They have a good team just a terrible QB they also have the #1 overall pick. No real OLine woes like Arizona has a neutered GM and it will be a start just like he had in Philly. 5 Pro Bowlers and 3 on the Defense can give him flashbacks to his old Philly team enter Geno Smith who has some issues that need to be ironed out but could easily be the best QB that Reid has had.

Arizona - Reid won games with Kevin Kolb and Reid LOVES to draft O-Linemen. He would have a top tier DC that he hasn't had since Jimmy Johnson.

At the end of it the AFC West is more beatable than the NFC West and the AFC is a weaker conference than the NFC as well. If he's smart and the money is equal I think KC should be the better landing spot.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
If he got the eagles gig I would actually be stoked to bring in a guy like Boyd.
Keep your hands off him! Although I'm not sure Banner is going to accommodate his desire to have say on player transactions/the draft he could very well wind up in Philly, and it'd be a good hire at that.

The rest of the week will be very interesting.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KC is the best fir for Reid, IMO. All they need is a QB and they have the #1 pick in the draft, Reid can take his pick from the QB's in this class and then groom them.

If he went to Arizona he'd have to deal with the Kevin Kolb situation, worry about the offensive line and then somehow get a young QB.

And with the Chiefs, he wouldn't be in the NFC West.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote