Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-02-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Location: Springfield, OH: Most Depressing City in the Country. Look it up
Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
I also have a feeling that Rob Ryan may have coached his last game for us as well.
Really? I feel like Rob did a heck of a job with the patchwork he had. I mean 5-6 guys off the streets being key guys down the stretch.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't even posted because I'm so frustrated, just in general by being a Cowboy fan. Before the game I thought Romo was unfairly criticized for the whole "unclutch" thing. Yea, that's out the window. Let's call it what it is now. It's hard to stomach knowing we have a QB good enough for us to never pick top 10 but will throw the big games when it counts.

So changes or not, we are stuck in mediocrity for another 5-7 years unless we hit the jackpot on a franchise QB. Why couldn't we take a developmental QB last year and get Wilson? I'll take a guy in the 2nd round and sit him for 3 years. No changes we do will matter IMO. No complaining will matter. It'll be next December and we'll be 6-6 once again with the same ending.

Our adjustments to the blitz that game were laughable, a complete joke. I wish I could see the percentages of blitzes, but we did absolutely nothing the entire game. No delayed hand offs, no screens, no WR screens, let's just keep dropping back 5-7 steps and hope for the best right?

Rob Ryan is fine. What he did with our personnel nobody should say a thing about him. With who we were down to, we were in position with 3 minutes left and only down 3 points. It's not like they had put up 38 points and we just couldn't keep up. I was fooled by this team though and thought what we went through would push us over the top, at this point I'm completely confident in us being enough of a tease to flirt with the playoffs the next 4 years but not do anything about it.

Never thought I'd say it but I'd prefer Kyle Orton, and no it's not an overreaction. I'd prefer any QB who would give up as much play-making ability as Romo but wouldn't make the bone headed mistakes. I'd rather get a RB in the 3rd-5th round, go run heavy next year, and feature Dez/Witten heavily. An offense that resembled Chicago would do us much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that Leroy meant that Rob may have coached himself into a HC position somewhere. This year was stellar for him. The defense was excellent when all players were healthy, and when they became the walking dead they still were good enough to keep the team competitive. I'd definitely keep Rob around if he doesn't get a HC job, but he's been wanting one for a while now.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was reading back on some of Broaddus' tweets and he mentioned that he and the club seem really high on Albright filling the spot to be vacated by Spencer. What do you guys think about that?

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
Was reading back on some of Broaddus' tweets and he mentioned that he and the club seem really high on Albright filling the spot to be vacated by Spencer. What do you guys think about that?
I'd be disappointed. Spencer was great during the Ware injury weeks. Albright maybe take over as the 3 for Butler who is also at the end of his contract.

Old 01-02-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
I think that Leroy meant that Rob may have coached himself into a HC position somewhere. This year was stellar for him. The defense was excellent when all players were healthy, and when they became the walking dead they still were good enough to keep the team competitive. I'd definitely keep Rob around if he doesn't get a HC job, but he's been wanting one for a while now.
It would have to be the right place, he seems more out of control then Rex. Rob is cussing, throwing head sets, standing in the middle of the field etc, he got a penalty on us for standing almost in the middle of the field lol. I remember thinking "who does that"? He seems like he'd have some growing to do to be a HC or it would end up blowing up in his face like his brother. He seems like too much of a loose cannon and I wouldn't want that as my Head Coach personally but I agree with the job he's done.

I was also listening to Ed Werder on the Fan here and he seems to think Gruden may have been what Jerry was hinting at when he said there would be changes. Either that, or Norv coming in as OC to call the plays. 1 of the 2 would be much welcomed.

Quote:
Old 01-02-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
It would have to be the right place, he seems more out of control then Rex. Rob is cussing, throwing head sets, standing in the middle of the field etc, he got a penalty on us for standing almost in the middle of the field lol. I remember thinking "who does that"? He seems like he'd have some growing to do to be a HC or it would end up blowing up in his face like his brother. He seems like too much of a loose cannon and I wouldn't want that as my Head Coach personally but I agree with the job he's done.

I was also listening to Ed Werder on the Fan here and he seems to think Gruden may have been what Jerry was hinting at when he said there would be changes. Either that, or Norv coming in as OC to call the plays. 1 of the 2 would be much welcomed.
Getting Garrett off playcalling is the biggest improvement this team can make. There are so many ways to beat the blitz and Garrett basically stood clueless taking it in the chops over and over and over again. Not a single change in playcall. Romo calling for more protection was missing the point. They needed to change the plays they were running. Vert, vert, vert... wtf man? Ever question yourself on why Garrett never made it as a starter in the NFL? Maybe it was because he never knew how to beat the blitz or know what to do under pressure. He show calmness... but I wonder if that's more wonderment than calmness.

I like the way he drafts and I like his philosophies, but his playcalling and demeanor are sickening.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I like the way he drafts and I like his philosophies, but his playcalling and demeanor are sickening.
Not to mention is wonderful clock management and trotting out a team that lead the league in penalties.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
Not to mention is wonderful clock management and trotting out a team that lead the league in penalties.
...and to shoot down talk of giving up playcalling like it's his call is assinine.

Jerry needs to orchestrate the change. If Garrett refuses, show him the door.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way Rob should be shown the door. Unlike Garrett he had his unit outperforming its talent.

Garrett has all the makings of a good head coach. I love his drafts, scheme (provided we add on the Oline), and don't mind his stoic demeanor as it balances with Rob's over-the-top fire.

That being said he has to be one of the worst playcallers I've had the privilege of watching. He doesn't play chess against the other sideline. He simply tells them what he's going to do and tries to do it. When the two-minute drill is run and less input is coming from the sideline suddenly we look like a top tier offense.

Norv would be a coup for this team provided Garrett can swallow his pride and admit he isn't infallible.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I can see the issue with Garrett not wanting Norv here. It's hard to lead your team with your former mentor on the staff. I can see Norv not wanting to be here either now that Garrett has openly made it clear that he doesn't want Norv here.

I can see Jerry wanting to get Garrett off the playcalling, and wanting something done to change what's clearly not working. In Jerry's exact words, "But how do we somehow create us an opportunity to kind of break out of this cycle -- drive across the water, if you will?" Jones said. "That's the challenge that I have right now."

I think I know the answer... stay tuned to the forum mock!

btw, not sure why you guys don't do these. They are fun. I purposely didn't apply for it. But the guy running it sent me a PM saying they wanted to start and the Cowboys were still open, so I threw my hat in again.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
No way Rob should be shown the door. Unlike Garrett he had his unit outperforming its talent.

Garrett has all the makings of a good head coach. I love his drafts, scheme (provided we add on the Oline), and don't mind his stoic demeanor as it balances with Rob's over-the-top fire.

That being said he has to be one of the worst playcallers I've had the privilege of watching. He doesn't play chess against the other sideline. He simply tells them what he's going to do and tries to do it. When the two-minute drill is run and less input is coming from the sideline suddenly we look like a top tier offense.

Norv would be a coup for this team provided Garrett can swallow his pride and admit he isn't infallible.
Would he be your #1 choice? Who else is out there that we might be able to get?

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, here's a random thought. Dez is going to be a monster next year. The third year for a receiver is when the big transformation happens, and his numbers were pretty damn impressive for a second year guy. 63 catches, 928 yards, and 9 touchdowns with no real offseason and battling injuries. I'm thinking he puts up some Pro Bowl numbers next year. Something like 1200 yards and 12 touchdowns.
Ah to hell with it. This is the only thing that will make me feel good about them not being in the playoffs. At least Dez proved most of us right, and he got similar numbers to what I called. Hooray for me. *cries in the corner*

Old 01-02-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Ah to hell with it. This is the only thing that will make me feel good about them not being in the playoffs. At least Dez proved most of us right, and he got similar numbers to what I called. Hooray for me. *cries in the corner*
Nice call buddy! Poor me, I really thought we were gonna make the playoffs this year.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

You've got balls, Mr. Unit. That one thread was genius, and it was really looking like it was going to be true. Too many injuries and bad calls is all. Just look at the Saints game. If the defense isn't the walking dead then they win and may be in. *sniff*

Old 01-02-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We were indeed bit by the injury bug this year and especially on defense. Our depth was challenged and it's admirable that we hung around like we did.

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but we need to get better in the trenches on both sides of the ball. We need a solid back-up RB. And we need to look at a future QB we can groom.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
I think one of the most frustrating things about the offense is how difficult everything looks. Watching the Saints game - they just owned the middle of the field and exploited our weaknesses at inside linebacker and safety. They got Sproles in space so often and Brees wasn't even pressured the entire game. It just seems simple on offense sometimes in that you maximize the talents of your own players and exploit the weaknesses of the other team. I just never feel like we're well-coached scheme-wise, and it's really apparent in how we are so bad in the first quarters and halves of games.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
Would he be your #1 choice? Who else is out there that we might be able to get?
Norv is my far and away #1. Honestly though and this might generate some laughs but I think as far as a playcaller Al Saunders might fit the bill as well. Same coaching tree (Coryell) and not enough of a powerful voice (anymore) to take away from Garrett.

Put him in the booth upstairs as a playcaller and let Garrett handle HC'ing along with having a heavy hand in scheme and offensive gameplanning.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Terry Bridgewater was spectacular in the sugar bowl tonight. I'm not oppossed to us trying to get him in 2014. My hope however is that we aren't in position to get him but who knows.

Old 01-03-2013, 05:18 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cowboys View Post
Terry Bridgewater was spectacular in the sugar bowl tonight. I'm not oppossed to us trying to get him in 2014. My hope however is that we aren't in position to get him but who knows.
Bridgewater might line himself up for the #1 overall pick. I doubt we are that horrible next year but anything can happen I guess.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:25 AM    (permalink
shane_man
Veteran

shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor
Norv is my far and away #1. Honestly though and this might generate some laughs but I think as far as a playcaller Al Saunders might fit the bill as well. Same coaching tree (Coryell) and not enough of a powerful voice (anymore) to take away from Garrett.

Put him in the booth upstairs as a playcaller and let Garrett handle HC'ing along with having a heavy hand in scheme and offensive gameplanning.
If I remember right Al has a ridiculously big playbook to call from and isn't he all about the zone blocking scheme? I do like him as an option and he could very well revive Felix Jones career which would be nice at this point.

I would love to know whether Romo is even capable of learning a brand new offence at this point in his career. That might be the biggest reason why Norv would be a good idea. I figure Garrett's is probably just a variation on Norv's anyway.

Good point on Cowboys.com regarding everyone's fascination with the offensive line when the Defensive line might actually be the bigger issue going forward. With age and simple wear and tear building up.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:40 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Felix Jones is a goner. He's a UFA and there is no chance we re-sign him, we'll be taking a mid round RB this year. I honestly don't care who calls plays as long as it isn't Garrett, but Norv would be a dream come true.

Quote:
Old 01-03-2013, 07:51 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Saunders and Dez are not a good combination, IMO you want to keep the terminology and scheme as simple as possible for him. Not that he can't learn over time but throwing out a brand new 700 page play book would do nothing but stunt his development.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:06 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think all the Norv talk can stop. While he'd be great, I just do not see a way he comes in as our OC.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane_man View Post
Good point on Cowboys.com regarding everyone's fascination with the offensive line when the Defensive line might actually be the bigger issue going forward. With age and simple wear and tear building up.
I do think that we need a NT because of the whole Brent situation. But we're not old at DE. Hatcher is fine... he's at the top of his game. Lissemore is young. Crawford was just drafted last year and flashed potential. We don't have a JJ Watt but only one team does. I'm not as concerned there as OL... not by any means.