The Relevant And Convientional Cajun List
“This isn’t right, this isn’t even wrong” – Wolfgang Pauli, a critique on a fellow physicist’s paper that had suspect methods.
The aforementioned citation is applicable to current methods of evaluating potential prospects bound for the premier league. One cannot just develop a pseudoscience to find enlightenment as these arrogant bourgeoisie have done with said process. As done in the motherland to succeed personal bias must be set aside for the good of the country. Yet the null hypothesis cannot be rejected nor accepted, we must as a society find the dignified alternative to bourgeoisie operations. This being said computer numbers are still relevant by the science used is not defective. Al Davis knew what he was doing yet contemporary premier league requires proles not constructed in a lab. Statistics/Probability in the real world are obsolete as no wheel is perfect therefore goodness of fit tests do not mean a distribution fits a certain set of data. Plato once wrote his allegory of the cave, he mentioned how one that sees the sunlight cannot return to the cave for no one will believe what he has seen and cannot return to a life of ignorance. With regards to evaluations we must break the shackles restraining us from enlightenment and learn to see through darkness as to who is REAL and who is not.
1. Jordan Rodgers – Vanderbuilt – Take a chance on pure genetics
2. Robert Alford – Southeastern Louisiana – Abusive Jam to discontinue the emerging wes welker types in the slot.
3. Bjoern Werener – Flordia State – Vince from shamwow once said “Germans make good stuff”
4.Taylor Lewan – Michigan – Keeps his spot for proving he is a true prole and can dance with the best of them
5. Jarvis Jones – Georgia – Von Miller, Bruce Irvin comparisons will begin to come up but before them was Donta Jones from Nebraska. At the mercy of computer numbers.
6. Margus Hunt – SMU – Forged steal from the great USSR with Godly computer numbers
7. Mike Taylor – Wisconsin – A Specials prole in the premier league the next 7 years.
8. Jonathan Banks – Mississippi St – The Cajun List suspects he is one of Antonio Cromarties Illegitimate children.
9. John Simon – Ohio State – Muscle Guinea Pig
10. Tavon Austin – Tougher kids in a sandbox but Absolutely Cuts the back ass off a secondary
11. Star Lotulelei – Utah – Follows in footsteps of several other Samoan 0 techs
12. Luke Joeckel – Texas A&M – A prole that understands the value of the bourgeoisie positions
13. Marcus Davis – Virginia Tech – Perfect Triangular Numbers
14. J.C Tretter – Cornell – Tough as Train Smoke
15. Dion Jordan – Oregon – Propaganda suggests he lives and dies by his computer numbers
16. Johnathan Hankins – Ohio State – Typical double axehandle
17. Devin Taylor – South Carolina – Violent Gazelle but will be selected purely off of computer numbers
18. Tyler Eifert – Notre Dame – A true prole as “Boxer” was in George Orwells Animal farm projected
19. Keith Pough – Howard – Only going to be a specials prole, Beliczek shall select him in round 6, He will perform his art the next 10 years.
20. Manti Te'o – Notre Dame – Folkloric Violence
21. William Gholston – Michigan State – Is not going to take the money and run like his cousin Black Hercules.
22. Collin Klein – Kansas St. – Arm is questionable, but so is the rest of the quarters position
23. Barret Jones – Alabama – Alienated by the bourgeoisie yet would die for them
24. Jake Mathews – Texas A&M – George Orwell once said “In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary movement” this man is the truth.
25. Denard Robinson – Michigan – Athlete with prole work ethic and swiss army knife versatility
26. Kenny Vaccaro – Texas – Pure intelligent grind who will convince you that punching you in the stomach is beneficial
27. Corey Fuller – Virginia Tech – Total Asymmetric Warfare
28. Phillip Lutzenkirchen – Auburn – The name suggests proletarian lifestyle is in his genetics
29. Kevin Reddick – North Carolina – Someone influenced by Mike Wolf runs the strength and conditioning at this school
30. Kawann Short – Purdue – One gap penetrator with light feet and heavy iron fists
31. Stepfan Taylor – Stanford – Runs like Chris Ivory with a blown aggression inhibitor
32. Braden Brown – BYU – Abstinence U always produces violently celibate atheltes
*Matt Barkley – USC – Did not pass the test, reject the null hypothesis
thank you ladies and gents