Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-15-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whats the best way to get shards, ive been doing silver in the arena but haven't gotten any shards of readiness yet :(

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
whats the best way to get shards, ive been doing silver in the arena but haven't gotten any shards of readiness yet :(
The arena seems fastest. The PVP is too random and slow as hell. I've had decent success getting them even using the bronze level. I have only received one so far. Gratitude / Patience / Serendipity / Wisdom seem more prevelant.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:32 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

muahahaha

and just topped that one

Last edited by fenikz : 01-03-2013 at 07:42 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:25 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking that the people on the elements board get shards by playing and beating dummy accounts. I.e. I have shards and use them all on a PVp game with you guys and I create a deck that sucks on purpose to lose. You spin to win and hopefully get a good shot at my shards. You keep doing this back and forth and you hopefully get two accounts with a lot of shards.

Also, the bad deck could have other rares in there as well.

If I had time to meet up online we could try it for an hour.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:44 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone still playing this? I go for about 10 minutes a day.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:49 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Anyone still playing this? I go for about 10 minutes a day.
Haven't played in a while. I think most have moved on to Hearthstone.

Have they added anything new in since the salvagers?

Old 07-11-2014, 10:52 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Haven't played in a while. I think most have moved on to Hearthstone.

Have they added anything new in since the salvagers?
No.

Also, wtf is hearthstone?
Old 07-11-2014, 11:06 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

battle.net - it's a WoW based CCG.

thread on it here: http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=56879

EDIT: Free, btw.