Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 01-02-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
fishspinners
Rookie

fishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair
Default Ted

I've followed Teddy Bridgewater since his days at Miami Northwestern and always thought he would be a good college QB. Watching him right now against one of the best defenses in college(UF) is amazing. I really didn't think he was a contender for #1 pick in the 2014 draft until tonight. He is so calm dropping back and making his reads. He is making accurate passes with ease right now. Imagine if he was at USC and throwing to Woods and Lee! Louisville is going to be a preseason top 5 team and should run the table next season with there weak a** schedule. The Jags are going to be very blessed in the fact that there going 1-15 next year and landing such a special talent.
fishspinners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:16 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That last sentence was simply brilliant.

Teddy is a remarkable quarterback with various superb qualities. His play far exceeds that of any quarterback in this draft or anyone else in college football.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:38 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say all those words are a sign of a bad writer. I was distracted reading (and annoyed) reading that post.

Yes I referenced the TV thread.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:39 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did Bridgewater not end up at Miami, FSU or FLorida???
Old 01-03-2013, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
He's probably glad he didn't go to Florida with that offensive line of theirs.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:47 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He committed to Miami but pulled out when Shannon was fired, iirc.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Randy Shannon.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:49 AM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He looked so calm in the pocket. Tom Brady-esque. Great touch on throws. Excellent feet and running ability. Aaron Rodgers??
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:10 AM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teddy Bridgewater is ten times better than Jeff "Overrated" Driskel. Driskel is a disaster at quarterback. How he was the #1 quarterback in 2011 is beyond me.
ph90702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruschis4all View Post
He looked so calm in the pocket. Tom Brady-esque. Great touch on throws. Excellent feet and running ability. Aaron Rodgers??
I've said this on here before, but Tom Brady is exactly who I think of when I see Bridgewater. Calmly standing in the pocket, carving up the defenses with perfectly placed passes.

The main question about Bridgewater will be height. He's listed at 6'3", but I'm not personally sold. Looks more 6'-6'1" to me. I'd still take him in heartbeat, but as far as #1 overall goes, that may hamper him.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's the real deal. It's too bad that he's only a sophomore. I think he could definitely challenge to be the top quarterback in this year's weak class.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One only needs to look at my Twitter feed from during the Sugar Bowl to see how I feel about Teddy Bridgewater. That guy is THE TRUTH. Not only a great athlete with a big arm but just seems to have a natural feel for the game. Dare I say shades of Robert Griffin III?

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
One only needs to look at my Twitter feed from during the Sugar Bowl to see how I feel about Teddy Bridgewater. That guy is THE TRUTH. Not only a great athlete with a big arm but just seems to have a natural feel for the game. Dare I say shades of Robert Griffin III?
I don't think he's in the same class athletically, and he definitely doesn't use his legs in the same way. More Aaron Rodgers in that regard to me.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:23 AM    (permalink
DBNYDP
Veteran

DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The forum needed one QB to all slobber all over.
DBNYDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have to love his calmness in the game, nothing seems to bother the guy and with a big arm, he is definitely in the running although, we will have to see what his true height is.

As for the game, it didn't shock me, Florida believed their press clippings and thought the game would be easy and had no emotion, Louisville had everything to play for and was on an emotional high, these type of games inevitably lead to upsets. Florida would likely beat Louisville easily if they had a chance to play them again, but in sports, you only get one shot.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wish he didn't ruin my life because i really like him as a prospect
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
You have to love his calmness in the game, nothing seems to bother the guy and with a big arm, he is definitely in the running although, we will have to see what his true height is.

As for the game, it didn't shock me, Florida believed their press clippings and thought the game would be easy and had no emotion, Louisville had everything to play for and was on an emotional high, these type of games inevitably lead to upsets. Florida would likely beat Louisville easily if they had a chance to play them again, but in sports, you only get one shot.
Managed the game very well back there and was extremely accurate on those short and medium range throws.

I'm with you on the Florida approach to the game, you could almost see a lackadaisical look in the coaches eyes too. I thought Florida made a huge mistake by not briging pressure more. The Gators really aren't a team that can get to the QB with a basic 4 man rush. They really missed not having a Ronald Powell on that team this year.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He rushed for -17 yards. He's not RGIII.
ph90702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
He rushed for -17 yards. He's not RGIII.
Definitely not quite as fast, explosive or dynamic a runner as RG3 but both great athletes with similar body types, a strong arm, football intelligence, etc. Seems more alike than different.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Managed the game very well back there and was extremely accurate on those short and medium range throws.

I'm with you on the Florida approach to the game, you could almost see a lackadaisical look in the coaches eyes too. I thought Florida made a huge mistake by not briging pressure more. The Gators really aren't a team that can get to the QB with a basic 4 man rush. They really missed not having a Ronald Powell on that team this year.
They could have used Jelani Jenkins too.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishspinners View Post
The Jags are going to be very blessed in the fact that there going 1-15 next year and landing such a special talent.
And YFS would finally be happy.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think it is even close. Bridgewater's greatest strengths are his movement in the pocket, accuracy, and knowing where everybody else is on the field. Like RGIII, he is calm, but he is not nearly as athletic and thus not nearly as reliant on his athletic gifts. Like RGIII (this may be in debate now, however), he was able to raise the level of his own average or worse team's play by his own exceptional play and match or surpass a far superior team on the field.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not even average when it comes to interest in college recruiting. But I remember I was mad when the 'Canes didn't get Teddy.. Especially losing him to a Big East school, anyways..

I doubt he's as big, weight wise as Vince Young (looks an inch or two shorter too). But he reminds me of Young's last year in college already. Just a dynamic playmaker. Obviously the only difference is VY lived up to his "Dual-Threat" billing, with all the rushes and yards.

I'm probably way off though...

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"OMG next year is going to be SO loaded at QB! If I was running a team, I'd wait till next year to draft a QB! TEDDY BRIDGESWATERZ!!"

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
"OMG next year is going to be SO loaded at QB! If I was running a team, I'd wait till next year to draft a QB! TEDDY BRIDGESWATERZ!!"
Take your tongue out of your cheek before you choke on it.