Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 12-28-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
I thought Punisher said there's ANOTHER recruit we're about to lose soon too.
Yeah, I read his post wrong. I just kinda assumed he was talking about the bowl game or something. Now I am curious, though.

If I had to guess he is likely talking about Woodsy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Last edited by SickwithIt1010 : 12-29-2012 at 12:01 AM.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been awhile since I checked last, anyone wanna give me a rundown of OSUs class?

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to Mackensie Alexander himself Rutgers is now in the lead for him. We also offered his brother which was important. Would be a huge get for us.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could be a very big week for Ole Miss

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
mat33
Rookie

mat33 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Start of a big week for ND, they just landed 4* RB Tarean Folston
mat33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
JayP
Rookie

JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

If this class ends with Redfield and Vanderdoes, I consider this a great year recruiting wise, and expect next year to be even better.
JayP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayP View Post
If this class ends with Redfield and Vanderdoes, I consider this a great year recruiting wise, and expect next year to be even better.
next year wont be better just due to numbers if anything

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are you two hearing about AQM? Same cant get into ND stuff that's been going around?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
What are you two hearing about AQM? Same cant get into ND stuff that's been going around?
Yeah that's I've heard. He was a silent commit to ND for a long time but grades holding him back. Sounds like it will be Miami because of that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Things seem to be looking good for FSU with LM3.
MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After the visit to USC people seem to think LM3 is going to be a trojan...but I cant be sure with anything kids do these days. He wants to get into the music business and SC has the major he wants. The fact that its one of the best schools in the country when it comes to that, should help.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ole Miss is in on so many of these big time recruits that it almost makes me think we are getting played. We are in on a five star or two every year and occasionally get one, but we have a good chance at landing a handful of the top players in the nation.

-We are the favorite for the #1 player Robert Nkemdiche.
-We have a shot at the #2 player Carl Lawson, he has visited and will take an official here apparently.
-We are the favorite right now for the #1 WR Treadwell (OU up there too)
-#1 OT Tunsil is taking an official
#2 DT Montravius Adams is taking an official and was raving today.
-LB Matt Thomas who hasn't mentioned Ole Miss before today said he could take an official

Star gazing is what it is, but that would be a good board for Bama. Kind of surprising that we are in on so many of those 5 stars. Throw in Antonio Conner, Elijah Daniel, Ira Denson, Denver Kirkland, and a few others and we are either in for a huge final month or a big letdown. As an Ole Miss fan I would love to get these guys but it seems too good to be true.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure you are gonna get Nkemdiche & Conner. I think Tunsil will end up at Georgia, Thomas maybe Miami, Adams is a toss up and Treadwell could easily be yours too.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:47 AM    (permalink
JayP
Rookie

JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
next year wont be better just due to numbers if anything
I agree that the numbers will be down, but the Kelly & Co. will be able to take a selective approach, which will still make for a great class. You know the year has the possibility of being special when I've already seen articles talking about how Greer Martini could be a wasted scholarship.
JayP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Yeah that's I've heard. He was a silent commit to ND for a long time but grades holding him back. Sounds like it will be Miami because of that.
its a class requirement from the sound of it which would also mean if he commits to someone, whoever, that its not a done deal yet, even with nsd this close

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 01-03-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
After the visit to USC people seem to think LM3 is going to be a trojan...but I cant be sure with anything kids do these days. He wants to get into the music business and SC has the major he wants. The fact that its one of the best schools in the country when it comes to that, should help.
And USC has no DC and is coming off the most pathetic season ever for a preseason #1 team.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

FSU picks up a commitment from 2014 4* MLB Delvin Purifoy.

FSU also rescinded their offer to 4* WR Tony Stevens and is getting involved with Jordan Cunningham.

Looking like a WR class of Stacey Coley, Isaiah Jones, Kermit Whitfield, and possibly Cunningham. Jesus Wilson is listed as a WR but likely goes the Xavier Rhodes route to CB.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
And USC has no DC and is coming off the most pathetic season ever for a preseason #1 team.
And this is news? This has been the case for a while now and USC is still high on a lot of kids' radars so whats your point?

Quote:
Old 01-03-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Poor Torii Hunter Jr...
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best recruit pic ever?

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solid pickup for you guys in Kendell Beckwith.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 01-04-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

yeah, good pickup for LSU. Hoping i can be happy in the third quarter

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 01-04-2013, 05:57 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Redfield to ND.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 01-04-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Solid pickup for you guys in Kendell Beckwith.
Yeah his cousin Darry played here.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Redfield to ND.
ND moves up to 1st on Rivals. Feelsgoodman.jpg
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote