Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 12-30-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game, I certainly didn't expect the Vikings O to put up 37 points (Or for Ponder to make as many throws as he did). From 3-13 to 10-6 and a playoff berth. I'd like a deep run as anyone, but IMO anything else from here is gravy.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Pack were going to lose and let AD run all over them, they might as well have just let him get the record to really make it mean something

Good game.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
If the Pack were going to lose and let AD run all over them, they might as well have just let him get the record to really make it mean something

Good game.
awww someone sounds a little butthurt?

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition

Last edited by General Zod : 12-30-2012 at 09:41 PM.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why are some people so testy on here sometimes? I was congratulating the Vikes on the win, and since they got the win, I was hoping AD got the record. Damn man
Old 12-30-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Why are some people so testy on here sometimes? I was congratulating the Vikes on the win, and since they got the win, I was hoping AD got the record. Damn man
nah man, the way you worded it made it sound like the win didnt mean anything since AD didnt get the record.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else get significantly intoxicated in the last two hours?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
nah man, the way you worded it made it sound like the win didnt mean anything since AD didnt get the record.
Ok I see that now, that's not what I meant. My bad. More of a "since the pack lost, might as well have ended with AD getting the record rather than being 9 yards short". Ideally, I was hoping he wouldn't get it and the Pack won. Since they lost, I was hoping he got it. I'll slink on out now
Old 12-30-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
I'm hoping the game is either Saturday night or Sunday because I have to work until 6 on Saturday and I'd rather not call in to work/leave early, but I will if I have to.
More good news for you..... the game IS next Saturday, night.
7:00.

They have the Houston game during the day.... so the cold outdoor stadium in the winter will be under the lights, and the indoor, warm climate game is during the day.

Brilliant.

http://packersinsider.com/2012/12/pa...-like-manning/
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
More good news for you..... the game IS next Saturday, night.
7:00.

They have the Houston game during the day.... so the cold outdoor stadium in the winter will be under the lights, and the indoor, warm climate game is during the day.

Brilliant.

http://packersinsider.com/2012/12/pa...-like-manning/
DAMN IT. Of course I have to intern again. At least I was able to see the important parts of todays game.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:27 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i've been to a few vikings game in my life, but this game was nuts. incredible game to go to, i'm lucky to have gotten tickets. A lot of people were telling me **** like, "it's not going to mean anything since it's week 17 and everyone will be resting their starers." totally not the case here.

Not to take away from Peterson's awesomeness. but did anyone else notice how well Ponder played? 3 TD's and over 300 yards. not too bad.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The pessimist in me thought we were going to blow that like 4 different times, but we came up with a big play every time. That throw by Ponder to Jairius Wright.....goddamn man. Talk about coming up big when we needed it. That and Robison's strip on Rodgers were the deciding plays.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
The pessimist in me thought we were going to blow that like 4 different times, but we came up with a big play every time. That throw by Ponder to Jairius Wright.....goddamn man. Talk about coming up big when we needed it. That and Robison's strip on Rodgers were the deciding plays.
That throw was gorgeous, perfect. Coverage wasn't THAT bad...
But I was hoping Wright would do his Troy Williamson impression there... but not so lucky this time.....

We did make Ponder look like a clutch Joe Montana though.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Its whats so maddening about Ponder. When he is "on" he can be very efficient and accurate QB. When he is "off", well its Rex Grossman bad. lol

Old 01-03-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's pretty funny that people seem to be dismissing the Vikings chances so much in this game, because "the packers didn't really need to win last week."

Aaron Rodgers threw for 350 yards and 4 TD's last week. He's not going to play better than that this week. We got a great shot from GB and we just beat them. I'm not really saying that I'm predicting that we're going to win, just that we have a better shot than we're being given credit for.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Although I am having these images in my nightmares all week long, I thought I'd give you guys a little treat here:

Old 01-03-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was at that Cleveland Browns game.. That run was crazy in person.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:08 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I think it's pretty funny that people seem to be dismissing the Vikings chances so much in this game, because "the packers didn't really need to win last week."

Aaron Rodgers threw for 350 yards and 4 TD's last week. He's not going to play better than that this week. We got a great shot from GB and we just beat them. I'm not really saying that I'm predicting that we're going to win, just that we have a better shot than we're being given credit for.
If Ponder continues to play well, there is no reason to think we dont have a chance to win.

Im just worried about Winfield, I hope he can hold up. Rodgers torched Sherels last sunday.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Has your whole OL been in tact this whole season?
Old 01-05-2013, 12:50 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah. Kalil-Johnson-Sullivan-Fusco-Loadholt has been the starting five since the opener. Schwartz has worked in for Fusco some, but Fusco is the starter.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ponder's out, Webb to start.

Could either be very good, or VERY bad.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was just going to sign in to say that ^^

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:40 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel Webb playing actually improves the Vikings' chances tonight

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I feel Webb playing actually improves the Vikings' chances tonight
I don't think it improves our chances but Webb is actually a pretty good player at times. I don't think it hurts our chances near as much as people think.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never, ever want to see Joe Webb ever again.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I never, ever want to see Joe Webb ever again.
Still a half to play but I couldn't help but laugh when it was suggested Frazier needs to make adjustments. He is not a good enough coach to do that.