Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-04-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I made some dumb mistakes early and started leveling some common cards after getting Iron Monger maxed out because I had no other cards I wanted to level. Once I got Annihilus, I didn't do that anymore though its taking FOREVER to level him. I wish I had those cards I wasted back...I'd like to get him done so I can move onto other cards damnit! Debating just using a ton of ISO-8s because leveling 40-60 is sooo damn time consuming and expensive getting all the uncommons...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The worst part of this game is the waiting. I want to play, not wait an hour for energy recharge gorramit!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Unsure yet, but hopefully it starts soon. We gotta get our ownage on.

And ps, why do people not want their Mr. Fantastic cards? He's a great card for a DEF deck.

edit: Oh, I get it. Because you can only fuse him so much. Durrr.

I guess I'll have two to give away later.
Still a great card that I don't mind having two of...especially with our Tactics buff

Last edited by nepg : 01-04-2013 at 11:09 AM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i got a Green Goblin Rare. is he any good?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Word of advice, don't fuse Jean to 6 until you have the money and cards to boost her. Take a lesson from Nepg. Make sure you have some strong cards in to help you out until she's maxxed.
I'm a little confused as to how you get 6* Jean. I just fused two perfect 3* ones to get 4* Jean. Do I now have to fuse two 4* Jeans?
Old 01-04-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3* + 3* = 4*

4* + 3* = 5*

5* + 3* = 6*

Old 01-04-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
3* + 3* = 4*

4* + 3* = 5*

5* + 3* = 6*
Not as bad as I thought, thank you.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Not as bad as I thought, thank you.
YEa I thought it might be needing many more cards.

Like fuse a 5 with a 5
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:10 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I got two Mr. Fantastic's from my personal ranking and 2 from the Alliance ranking. >.<

EDIT: Got a second 3* Jigsaw and a 5* [Hell Bike] Ghost Rider with my two ultimate card packs!
Nice pull!

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If someone needs another team member, I have an open slot. comahan13.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need 3 Jeans.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you guys are looking to unload a Mr. Fantastic, I pulled a 3* from an Ultimate Pack yesterday but was not around for this event, so I could possibly use one.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
If you guys are looking to unload a Mr. Fantastic, I pulled a 3* from an Ultimate Pack yesterday but was not around for this event, so I could possibly use one.
Is it the same one?
Old 01-04-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess not. Just saw that the reward cards were [Mister Elastic]

*whistles and walks away*
Old 01-04-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Which is it? It probably isn't the same one we have, but if it's [Brilliant Scientist] Mr. Fantastic, I will be interested in trading for him later.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I'm going to list my rare cards when I get home from work. None too impressive but i've gotten a fair amount of work done the past two days.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I mainly pulled crap but I did get a [Unleashed Power] Thing

and obviously 4x Mr. Fantastics.
We could make someone a KILLER defensive bruiser deck by each trading Thing. Those two fused together maxes out with NINE THOUSAND defense and a sweet ability (Remarkably intensify defense on your Bruiser Cards.)

So yea, if anyone wants an amazing bruiser defensive card, look to me and Cain for our 4* [Unleashed Power] Thing

Old 01-04-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I need 3 Jeans.
Ill throw 2 into any deal we do for Iron Fist.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Cain/Commie, I am extremely interested in those Things. I need a better defensive deck, and Thing fits in PERFECTLY with the deck I'm making.

I'm sure we can work something out.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gimme gimme gimme. Need someone in my d deck to replace iron Monger.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Sorry, already secured the rights to it DG! <3

Old 01-04-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Gimme gimme gimme. Need someone in my d deck to replace iron Monger.
Vid called dibs and you already destroy him deck wise.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I pulled one of those Red Hulks today. By far my best card, at the moment.

Red Hulk [4*]

[Deathless] Wolverine [4*]

[Brilliant Scientist] Mr. Fantastic [3*]

Morbius [3*]

[Chosen One] Jean Grey [3*]

(2) [Queen of Lightning] Storm [3*]
Old 01-04-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Ohhh, [Brilliant Scientist] Mr. Fantastic. I, too, have one of those.

And DROOL Red Hulk. God, why does everyone get a Red Hulk but me?! Jerks!

Perhaps you are interested in my Mr. Fantastic and two of the ones we just got from that huge battle? Hmm?!

Old 01-04-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SOMEONE GIVE ME A RED HULK.

Er, sorry, but yea, I want one. I'm getting close to 40k attack with abilities. Getting another Iron Monger and Red Hulk would let me rape anyone ever, which would help the alliance, so GIVE THEM TO ME.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote