Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-04-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a power attack card in the worst way. Who had a Red Hulk? Or the [Gamma Monster] Hulk? Willing to go overboard to acquire one.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 01-04-2013 at 04:29 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Downloaded enough games to get 100 free moba coins and got an Iron Fist from the booster

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Used Grizz's code....thanks man. Work will likely start blowing for me again next week, but if for some reason it doesn't pick up, I'm going to get going with this.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Great page for accessing high level card value.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/5926...icture-inside/
Bumpppppppp
Old 01-04-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rofl. I sent some level 37 a nasty rally message because I thought he successfully attacked me and didn't even take a sword.... I really just read the info wrong. My defense trashed his team.

I bumped my defense points to 100 for no reason other than a deterrent. People kept taking my swords!

Last edited by nepg : 01-04-2013 at 04:43 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Downloaded enough games to get 100 free moba coins and got an Iron Fist from the booster
3* or 4* ?

Also, whatd you do to earn the mobacoin? Like, which specific games and such? Did I miss a post in this thread?

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would like to know which games too
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grizz is probably driving home.

Old 01-04-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's other mobage games.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
3* or 4* ?

Also, whatd you do to earn the mobacoin? Like, which specific games and such? Did I miss a post in this thread?
3*. Honestly for the games i just started downloading mobage games then when you log in sometimes you get prompted with a pop up that said Download this game and get 25 moba coin! I know the transformers game, rage of bahamut, and ninja royal were three of them. Blood brothers i think was another...

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-04-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah. I've got 25 from Brotherhood and it prompts me for another one here and there, but I haven't done it.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive downloaded several of their games just to try, and ive never gotten one of those :(

Old 01-04-2013, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Ive noticed it only happens on the ones that i can login via facebook

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-04-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ohhh you probably have to sign up with facebook to get the free mobacoins, guessing that's why I haven't gotten that prompt to download games at all.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

It might only work when you're prompted
Old 01-04-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone feels like joining. My Referral code is kxy791651

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:13 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Ohhh you probably have to sign up with facebook to get the free mobacoins, guessing that's why I haven't gotten that prompt to download games at all.
Nope. I didn't sign up with FB. However, mobage does a giveaway on their FB page every Wednesday.

I'm thinking I might try to get Ghost Rider and Wolverine in my offense deck since they proc with HT and GR provides more Speed.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:30 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I have a maxed Wolverine+ 3* sitting around doing nothing if you want him. 4300 base attack + another 500 or so via ability.

Old 01-04-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

We'll see. I'm kind of just speculating. My Storm is going to be the bomb other than her ability being kind of lame (red. def. of Bruisers).
Old 01-04-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just did 40k damage wooooooooo. I WANT 50k.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I was just offered 100 coin to download Rage of Bahamut!

****, the screen went away.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

post your updated rare+ lists so I can fix the first page!

Old 01-04-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

If you guys are jealous of the amazing job commie and I did on our rare lists, it's understandable. We're ******* rock stars.

Old 01-04-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I was just offered 100 coin to download Rage of Bahamut!

****, the screen went away.
I was offered that too but it never gave me the coins
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
I was offered that too but it never gave me the coins
Did you login and play some? You cant just download it

sig by BoneKrusher