Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatriculator View Post
And that might actually be doable.

Dorsey has an impressive resume:
http://www.packers.com/team/staff/jo...d-4d693e8586bd

But not as impressive as his wife:
http://www.polsinelli.com/psexton/

If I read that correctly, she is a partner (shareholder=partner) in one of the biggest law firms in Kansas City (and one of the top 100 in the country). Further, she's a litigator which means she spends a lot of time in court in KC representing clients. That's a very strong argument for jumping to the Chiefs even if it isn't a promotion. Looks to me like she's the primary earner in the family.
she looks like a wolf in sheeps clothing. just an inconspicuous blonde in a black dress suit. BBAAMM!!! then she stands up and starts litigating. throwing around big words. thats a scary wife, if you ask me. no way in hell do i marry a woman smarter than me (at least not 1 that shows it off to the world that she is).

back to the point. Dorsey would have to be promoted to come to the Chiefs, correct? at least his job title would have to be a promotion. Heckert is a FA since being fired and would need no such promotion to get the job. it seems like Dorsey will be missed in GB and they don't really want him to go. Heckert is familiar with Reid and his way of doing things. i think both would be a HUGE addition to this FO. the more people capable of doing their jobs well the better. we've seen what 1 guy can do. now, lets throw numbers @ this thing. i bet there won't be many unanimous votes, but the discussions that take place with smart personel people on opposite sides of prospects is a good thing.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote