Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-05-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now Give Me Something Good

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still got room for one more. You aholes are always full.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i will do unmentionable things for silver right now

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went from hating when people attack me to loving it. Mmmm...free silver. Mmmmm.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
i will do unmentionable things for silver right now
I'm on the same boat. The key is to find that one dude who gives up a lot of silver and attack him consecutively.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DG and I can finally trade with one another!

But there really isn't a deal for us to do :(

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So have you guys found it best to focus on one card at a time or to build up a bunch of cards to 20 before focusing on maxing out an individual card?
Old 01-05-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bah both my Invisible Women are max lvl and Mastery but no freaking silver.

My Buckys are also Max mastery.... Need mas silver!
Old 01-05-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had 500k, spent it all maxing SS and Iron Monger. Back up to 400k with nothing to do. :(

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you cangive it to me

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Bah both my Invisible Women are max lvl and Mastery but no freaking silver.

My Buckys are also Max mastery.... Need mas silver!
People keep trying to steal my swords today and I've been raking in the cash. I'm about to spend it all here in a bit, though.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im farming soooo many cards, just spend 1 energy at a time.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:32 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally fully leveled and mastered. [Psychic Katana] Psylocke.... God she is beastly!
Old 01-05-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Finally fully leveled and mastered. [Psychic Katana] Psylocke.... God she is beastly!
I have a half-way leveled 4* one... Yeah...I can only imagine what she looks like fully built at 5*
Old 01-05-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I have a half-way leveled 4* one... Yeah...I can only imagine what she looks like fully built at 5*
With the adapter and her bonus she can hit over 10k damage and over 11k defense without any bonuses from my other defensive cards.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still have one waiting around for someone....

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-05-2013, 05:43 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

<- this guy. But we aren't even teammates. :(

EDIT: and I'm up to over 75k silver just from people attacking me today (was down to just a couple thousand)

Last edited by nepg : 01-05-2013 at 05:46 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

We can trade as long as we're in the same alliance. Or we can move stuff through commie lol.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-05-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
<- this guy. But we aren't even teammates. :(

EDIT: and I'm up to over 75k silver just from people attacking me today (was down to just a couple thousand)
Damn, why doesn't anybody attack me? I'd school the lvl 18s.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Damn, why doesn't anybody attack me? I'd school the lvl 18s.
I have an emerald sword! And everyone wants my precious.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't get used to being able to defend attacks.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Someone add me. dg151

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-05-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got a card that is making me change the complete build of my deck. Opened a pack and got:

- [Repulsor Beam] Iron Man [4*] Level: 1/50 / Mastery: 0/35 / Atk: 1930 / Def: 2150 / Pwr Req: 23
- Remarkably intensify ATK and DEF of your Tactics Cards.

Last edited by vidae : 01-05-2013 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Someone add me. dg151
Add me and I'll confirm it when I get home.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Looking to trade some Bruiser stuff for some Tactics stuff, like Hawkeye or Captain America. I'd also love to get a Bucky Barnes or two somehow, so if you have spares, lemme know.

edit: Would also KILL for a [Psychic Katana] Psylocke.

Last edited by vidae : 01-05-2013 at 07:25 PM.