Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 01-04-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is it you did not mock Banks to Philly since you have him going top 5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:43 PM    (permalink
ninerfan35
Rookie

ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
Why is it you did not mock Banks to Philly since you have him going top 5?
Good point, the Eagles line was as bad as the Bears this year and they need help. I know Peters is among the best lt's when healthy but I can't remember the last time they played. Joeckel is around the same level as Kalil last year and it'd be great for the eagles if he could do as well. The Peters situation reminds me of some talks I had with my friend who is a colts fan. After Bob Sanders was coming off 2 serious injuries, he thought he would come back and I said they should draft TJ Ward. A few years later and their secondary is a weakspot. I'm not saying Peters won't be the same but I do doubt it and they could end up regretting passing on arguably one of the best pound for pound guys in the class.
ninerfan35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you going to post your second round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninerfan35 View Post
I made the draft a week ago before he made his decision. Could just replace him with a guy like Eric Fisher I guess.

I think the Bears would have to pass on Te'o if a good o-line prospect is there, I've not seen a worse line in a long time
Te'o > Fisher everyday of the week. We'll get oline help in the 2nd with Aboushi, Thomas, Warford, Long, or Pugh.
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
ninerfan35
Rookie

ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan35 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
Are you going to post your second round?
I hope to really soon. Because Its on a site, I have to wait until they get around to adding images etc and publish it. I could just list the names but want to wait so it looks good
ninerfan35 is offline   Reply With Quote