Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 12-30-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's very possible but most don't view him that way. He was a great leader and player at Rutgers so I certainly hope you're right.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i love him and think he's better than you give him credit for Zak. He can find a spot as a backup. he's such a great run stuffer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Logan officially declared. My favorite player on the D which is saying something with all the studs we had.

3 or 4 years from now we're going to look back at this team and see that is was such a wasted opportunity.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-31-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

shhhh don't remind me.

this defense was seriously my favorite thing ever in football. and i mean that. my favorite unit of all time. ugh.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Agreed Scotty. Me has sad face again now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-31-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rutgers sucks.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Not sure if this is a good idea for Jamison.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-05-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

not sure. it's a weak class and he's going before he gets worn down with mileage. We'll see. It's all about Huggins and Ayers power ground game now
Quote:
Old 01-05-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Not sure if this is a good idea for Jamison.
The only chance he has of success is coming to the Bengals in the AFCN, where vRutgers running backs have success :)

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
The only chance he has of success is coming to the Bengals in the AFCN, where vRutgers running backs have success :)
I've seen a mock or 2 where you guys take Logan Ryan in the 2nd. Sanu and Ryan and my AFC team is the Bengals.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-05-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
not sure. it's a weak class and he's going before he gets worn down with mileage. We'll see. It's all about Huggins and Ayers power ground game now
Not sure if Ayers sees time just yet. He's enrolling early which is good but it's probably Huggins, James, Peoples right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-05-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've seen a mock or 2 where you guys take Logan Ryan in the 2nd. Sanu and Ryan and my AFC team is the Bengals.
We have 2 picks in the 2nd
Sanu, Greene and Ryan all on the same team :D

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-09-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Man it really sucks that Skai Moore decided to de-commit. Nothing has gone right for us ever since we announced the move to the B1G. Let's hope he still ends up here.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-09-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Man it really sucks that Skai Moore decided to de-commit. Nothing has gone right for us ever since we announced the move to the B1G. Let's hope he still ends up here.
sounds like he won't, which really sucks
Quote:
Old 01-24-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Decent news today with Skai Moore. Huge recruiting weekend starting tomorrow if him and Mackenzie Alexander make it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-26-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Awesome job by Greene writing a farewell letter to the fans:

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/in...medium=twitter

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-26-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Awesome job by Greene writing a farewell letter to the fans:

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/in...medium=twitter
Class act all the way. Can't wait to see what he does on Sundays.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Class act all the way. Can't wait to see what he does on Sundays.
He is going to look so good playing behind Geno Atkins

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-29-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Zak, I was thinking of a player comparison for our guys. Couldn't really pin point one for Khaseem (except Derrick Brooks, but I know that's a large stretch).
What do you think of Antoine Winfield for Logan Ryan?
Quote:
Old 01-29-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Zak, I was thinking of a player comparison for our guys. Couldn't really pin point one for Khaseem (except Derrick Brooks, but I know that's a large stretch).
What do you think of Antoine Winfield for Logan Ryan?
I will punch you in the teet, Scotty.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I will punch you in the teet, Scotty.
Antoine Winfield is actually a pretty good comparison I feel.

the Brooks comment was a joke. I CANT DO THAT IN THIS THREAD FORENCI. YOUS TROLLIN'
Quote:
Old 01-29-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Forenci, who does Will Beatty compare to?

*thinks of a ****** player*
Old 01-29-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

NO, I TOLERATE ZERO RUTGERS HOMERISM.

You know what you did.

And I don't know why you're knocking Will Beatty considering he might have been our best offensive linemen this year...
Old 01-29-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

yeah, I can't even hate on Beatty anymore. Unless he regresses.

I can talk **** on Donald Brown though.
and. uhm. is there anyone else they sent to the league?
Quote:
Old 01-29-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Tyvon Branch, jerk. And I didn't make this about UConn! I fully and readily accept that UConn isn't good. Now you just need to do the same with Rutgers.