Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 01-05-2013, 11:12 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After that first drive, they figured things out on D and didn't allow a thing until that late blown coverage TD(get that fixed)

good win, but now comes the big test. Niners are the one team that I dont' like for GB as far as match-up's go. They'll need to play their best game and win the turnover battle(as well as score points off turnovers). Won't be easy, but I'll enjoy this one tonight. Always fun to knock out a hated division rival, especially after said team beat you the week prior and COST you a first round bye
Old 01-05-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we can protect Aaron Rodgers, we have a decent chance of winning, but if the Smith's go crazy and get to A-Rod it could be a long day.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Rodgers like to take sacks sometimes?

This win was pretty ugly.... but I'll take 3 more ugly wins.

The 49ers do everything better than the Vikings do other than Peterson.
This will be a serious test and I feel they are the only team who can beat us in the NFC.

Did Jordy twist his ankle or what? Or hammy?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
We haven't played an athletic quarterback like this all season and if the read option is integrated, it'll be interesting to see how our defense handles it.
Good call on the read option and athletic QB.
Now we step it up to a much much better version of that shitfest we saw tonight from Webb Simpson tonight.

Kaepernick can run it just as well, plus that guy can zing the ball. He's not rusty like Webb, and he has nice targets as well as a great OL & RB.

And a good coach. Harbaugh is a solid coach..... this is gonna be a big test, but I like having Woodson back with Matthews.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:01 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Does Rodgers like to take sacks sometimes?

This win was pretty ugly.... but I'll take 3 more ugly wins.

The 49ers do everything better than the Vikings do other than Peterson.
This will be a serious test and I feel they are the only team who can beat us in the NFC.

Did Jordy twist his ankle or what? Or hammy?
Was disappointed that the offense didn't keep it rolling after opening the half pretty strong.

Rodgers does have the tendency to hold on too long sometimes, but I'll take sacks over forcing the ball into INTs.

Jordy had a knee issue last week and I'm guessing he tweaked it. Hoping nothing serious.

What happened to Dujuan Harris? Saw a lot of Kuhn and Grant in the second half. Did I miss something? Not going to be happy if he hurt himself.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:51 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jordy wasn't listed in the post game injury report, so I take it he just twisted his ankle(that's what it looked like to me) on his catch. He seemed fine afterwards and was laughing on the sideline

the only injury that MM listed in the post game presser was Finley, who had a "hamstring". Reporters on twitter seemed to say that it was cramps that he was dealing with
Old 01-06-2013, 12:52 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wooooooooo 3 and 0 in Lambeau bitchzzzZzzZzz place was absolutely rocking!!!!!!! If you never been there go! PS your welcome packerlegend saved the day.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:16 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game fellas. Can't say I'll be cheering for you moving forward, but I will say the better team won (As it usually does).
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:22 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Thanks. Repped for your PTP avatar
Old 01-06-2013, 03:32 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Millions of dollars.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our defense looked terrific after the first drive, and the approach against Peterson was a much needed adjustment from Capers. San Francisco obviously provides greater challenges next week with a more capable quarterback, a more threatening group of receivers, and an overall less predictable offense. Jim Harbaugh had all off-season to gameplan for us and he came out victorious in week one, and I hate that the Niners got that bye this week because I can guarantee he's devising a difficult plan of attack for the Packers.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I hate that the Niners got that bye this week because I can guarantee he's devising a difficult plan of attack for the Packers.
Yeah, that was the difference in the 2 seed & 3 seed.
The Seattle heist proved to be important.

That said, sure we can't know what the Niner offense is gonna throw at us. But we know we have to stop the run, and #85, first & foremost. I can't believe how long F*** Frank Gore has been doing it... since like 2005 or 2006 at least. Damn. Tire out.

Here's a very interesting article about the Packers-49ers from September 9th... http://packersinsider.com/?p=5153

What I am pissed off about is that we each have a few 1st round studs on the OL... but ours are on the IR, while all theirs are healthy and fine.
We also have 3 studs at LB on IR... they have none.

Their #1 RB still going.... we're down to like our 3rd or 4th....

Is it always bad luck for us or what?
Old 01-06-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

It's time to turn the page from the Bye against Joe Webb Vikings, and someone create a DIVISIONAL Packers @ 49ers THREAD... it's not too soon.

Who has the hot hand here?
Old 01-06-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Yeah, that was the difference in the 2 seed & 3 seed.
The Seattle heist proved to be important.

That said, sure we can't know what the Niner offense is gonna throw at us. But we know we have to stop the run, and #85, first & foremost. I can't believe how long F*** Frank Gore has been doing it... since like 2005 or 2006 at least. Damn. Tire out.

Here's a very interesting article about the Packers-49ers from September 9th... http://packersinsider.com/?p=5153

What I am pissed off about is that we each have a few 1st round studs on the OL... but ours are on the IR, while all theirs are healthy and fine.
We also have 3 studs at LB on IR... they have none.

Their #1 RB still going.... we're down to like our 3rd or 4th....

Is it always bad luck for us or what?
Can we not blame injuries if we lose?

We had injuriezzzzzz in 2010 and it didn't stop us.

And we we're about as lucky as we could've been yesterday with Ponder being out. If Ponder was healthy it would've been a completely different game.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote