Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-03-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
No one is saying he doesn't have talent. But it's very difficult to teach toughness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I've not seen anyone outside a message board questioning his toughness.
Toughness is a vague and stupid word.

But I think you'd have trouble finding people who weren't concerned about his run fits.

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR

Last edited by y.f.s. : 12-03-2012 at 04:56 PM.
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I've not seen anyone outside a message board questioning his toughness.
Who do you talk to outside of message boards?

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Who do you talk to outside of message boards?
people in real life that are both UGA and non UGA fans, sports talk radio etc.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
people in real life that are both UGA and non UGA fans, sports talk radio etc.
The player I see plays soft.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unbiased opinion here, random people in real life are no more credible than random people on a message board. And some random radio host isn't much more credible either.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:26 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's now 9th on Mel's Big Board
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've only really paid serious attention to him in one game, so far. I usually use February and March for re-watching games to look at guys who may fit Bears needs, so I'll see more then.

Unfortunately, the game I re-watched to focus on him in was the SEC Championship.

What I saw was a big-ass safety, like Kam Chancellor. He's got plus speed for a linebacker. He's got the size for a linebacker. He's got plus coverage skills for a linebacker. However, Alabama absolutely made him look like a clown in the the run game. Looked like a serious liability.

He rarely put himself in a position to make a play in the first place. When he did, he was entirely enveloped by guards. If you're a MLB that doesn't have moves to get around those guards, you'd better have the foresight to avoid them completely...he didn't. He missed his fair share of tackles, too.

I'm kind of bummed. I've been eyeing Urlacher replacements for a few years now and I've only had two really catch my fancy. I really wanted the Bears to trade up for Laurinaitis in 2009. With what they wasted their first two picks on, they could've done it. The other was Kuechly last year, but I knew he was going to go way too early for there to be a chance. I don't see one this year, and with Urlacher looking mostly done, the clock seems to have run out.

Like I said, I'm going to re-watch the Georgia games I have and pay closer attention to him. Hopefully, this game was an anomaly. If it wasn't, he's not going to be an ILB in any system. He looks to be a third round bad tackling 4-3 OLB or a safety.

edit: Kiper being that high on him must mean that the Alabama game was just a particularly terrible day for him. I hope so.

Last edited by Monomach : 01-06-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:33 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know stats don't mean much but he did have 111 tackles which lead the team while missing 4 games
Old 01-07-2013, 09:11 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fifth best player on his own defense if you ask me

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
fifth best player on his own defense if you ask me
Which 5 are better than him?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:36 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Which 5 are better than him?
fifth best so four guys who are better:

1 Jarvin Jones
2 John Jenkins
3 Sean Williams
4 Bacardi Rambo

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 01-07-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1 Jarvin Jones
2 John Jenkins
3 Sean Williams
4 Bacardi Rambo
1. who is Jarvin Jones?
2. John Jenkins is probably close.
3. Shawn* and no.
4. Bacardi? The spirit?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
1. who is Jarvin Jones?
2. John Jenkins is probably close.
3. Shawn* and no.
4. Bacardi? The spirit?
jarvin was an obvious typo, bacardi was on purpose. shawn i really didnt know. Either way i like all four better than ogletree

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 01-07-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When it comes to Ogletree, I see the potential, I see all the ability.

Still, he gets thrown around against the run game, he's slow to react, Doesn't wrap up well. I probably wouldn't feel comfortable taking Ogletree to around the 3rd round.

But the ability is there to be an all-pro and that's why he's being touted as a top 20 pick by some.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would have loved him to come back next year to see him get better with his read and react - plus get more consistent. As it is, not sure I'd be too interested before late second.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
DBNYDP
Veteran

DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The ability he has in coverage at linebacker is rare, and needed in the league right. Teams will look at that and overlook the flaws he has in his run defense (which are correctable).
DBNYDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1 Jarvin Jones
2 John Jenkins
3 Sean Williams
4 Bacardi Rambo
No. No. No. No. No. Jenkins might be the worst player on that defense.

Ogletree has some flaws, but the things he does well he does *really* well and that skillset has a lot of value in a pass happy league.

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Old 01-07-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Ogletree should not be in a 3-4 defense (in the pros at least), as I saw him have trouble with shedding blocks, especially against Alabama. Granted that can be fixed with the proper strength training, I think he needs to use his speed and instincts to be an effective linebacker.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
I think Ogletree should not be in a 3-4 defense (in the pros at least), as I saw him have trouble with shedding blocks, especially against Alabama. Granted that can be fixed with the proper strength training, I think he needs to use his speed and instincts to be an effective linebacker.
4-3 WLB is his best/only spot in the NFL imo.

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Old 01-12-2013, 04:44 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.f.s. View Post
4-3 WLB is his best/only spot in the NFL imo.
This. A thousand times this.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:53 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Olgetree IMO will be well over 240# before the combine, if he expects to play ILB.
I think he ends up being one of the fastest risers in the draft and looks like he'll be the first ILB drafted. Could easily see him going to the Lions at pick 5.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Olgetree IMO will be well over 240# before the combine, if he expects to play ILB.
I think he ends up being one of the fastest risers in the draft and looks like he'll be the first ILB drafted. Could easily see him going to the Lions at pick 5.
Can we all say Ernie Sims everyone....
Old 01-12-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Ernie Sims was 6'3, 235#.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.f.s. View Post
No. No. No. No. No. Jenkins might be the worst player on that defense.

Ogletree has some flaws, but the things he does well he does *really* well and that skillset has a lot of value in a pass happy league.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:37 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

I think this kid works well in today's NFL. You need sideline to sideline speed and he has it.