Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,4441188.story

I could get behind this. At least he would be qualified to fix the offensive line.
Yeah, he makes a ton of sense on paper. I'm really glad Emery's considering him. He'd probably keep Bates, too, which is a plus. Bates was his OA in 2006.

If I remember correctly, he was the run game coordinator when Bates was the passing game coordinator in 2008.

Last edited by Monomach : 01-06-2013 at 02:16 PM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote