Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-06-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
24 as of tomorrow, haha why?

You creep!
Brody's like big brother he knows everything. He's rather creepy.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Brody's like big brother he knows everything. He's rather creepy.
It takes 0.8 seconds to find out these things, come on now.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else notice Reed Doughty was insane today.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Opening line... Seattle +2.5 in Atlantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vegas hasn't liked Atlanta all year, but I don't see any way they don't get at least the 3 points for homefield.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle couldn't really ask for a better matchup on both sides of the ball. If they don't rush for 200 as a team I'll be disappointed.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL. I love Seattle fans. They're so lovable and cute And fuzzy. Like large Gremlins, you know, before the water and metamorphesis and stuff.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like Seattle just lost Chris Clemons to a torn ACL
Old 01-06-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Opening line... Seattle +2.5 in Atlantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Sounds like Seattle just lost Chris Clemons to a torn ACL
Ouch. they'll miss those 11 1/2 sacks. It's not like they're a big sack team to start.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Vegas hasn't liked Atlanta all year, but I don't see any way they don't get at least the 3 points for homefield.
Wow nevermind, that actually is the line. That's really weird....people are really on this Seahawks bandwagon.

If I had a place to bet I would jump on Atlanta there.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Wow nevermind, that actually is the line. That's really weird....people are really on this Seahawks bandwagon.

If I had a place to bet I would jump on Atlanta there.
I think they'll be a lt of money bet on Atlanta this week. Seattle most likely would have lost today had Griffin been healthy.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That line will probably wind up around 4.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Atlanta's easy money next week.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd just like to point out that:

1. Jay Cutler came out of a playoff game hurt, tried to play again, and then came back out when he couldn't keep weight on a leg because of a ligament problem.

2. RGIII came out of a playoff game hurt, tried to play again, and then came back out when he couldn't keep weight on a leg because of a ligament problem.

Jay Cutler is a just a big ole sissy momma's boy Quitter McQuitface, but so far the narrative about RGIII is that he's a gritty hero type. Peeps be mad trippin' (Tyler Perry movies taught me that people say this!)
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post

1. Jay Cutler came out of a playoff game hurt, tried to play again, and then came back out when he couldn't keep weight on a leg because of a ligament problem.

2. RGIII came out of a playoff game hurt, tried to play again, and then came back out when he couldn't keep weight on a leg because of a ligament problem.

Jay Cutler is a just a big ole sissy momma's boy Quitter McQuitface, but so far the narrative about RGIII is that he's a gritty hero type. Peeps be mad trippin' (Tyler Perry movies taught me that people say this!)
The reasoning for this isn't really a mystery. People like RGIII and think Cutler is a douche.

The Cutler injury thing was always stupid though, it's unbelievable how many doctors come out of the woodwork in situations like that, as if they have a goddamn clue how bad the injury is.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post

Dr. James Andrews.

I'm not saying Cutler deserved it or not, but having that big of name on the sideline not fully behind him playing helped out RGIII.

Plus, he was the Redskins offense all year, is marketable (Cutler isn't) and Shanahan is the perfect scapegoat, which Cutler didn't have. Two different situations, plus Cutler didn't exactly help himself out with his previous shenanigans, while Griffin has yet to really slip up in the media or on the field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutler is still a *****.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

I just watched a replay of the game and the number of times the announcers said RGIII is really an embarrassment to that network.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has there been any mention on why the **** that field is always is such terrible shape? Peterson tore his ACL late on it last year, Clemons in this game, and certainly didn't make it any easier on RGIII. That's obviously not the reason those injuries occured, but it seems like they would have to do something about it at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Has there been any mention on why the **** that field is always is such terrible shape? Peterson tore his ACL late on it last year, Clemons in this game, and certainly didn't make it any easier on RGIII. That's obviously not the reason those injuries occured, but it seems like they would have to do something about it at this point.
Chicago and Pittsburgh are always ****** as well.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Chicago and Pittsburgh are always ****** as well.
Hard as hell to grow grass and keep it firmly rooted when it's been snowing and whatnot. We can't all have fancy half-fake grass like Green Bay.

(Yes, we should all have fancy half-fake grass like Green Bay)
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDIT: and then this happened:

Quote:
Received a very classy text from @TrentW71. Great player! This is an emotional game no ill will either way. Have a great Pro Bowl! Well deserved

Last edited by soybean : 01-06-2013 at 11:09 PM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love when Wilson ran out in front of Lynch to block on a couple of runs. The TD run looked like a block in the back though.

-Indy played above the head this season. I wouldn't be surprised to see them below .500 next season.

-Shanahan needed to show some balls and pull Griffin out of there. Griffin would tell you he is good to go if he had half a leg.

AFC - Denver vs NE
NFC - GB vs SEA

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
I'd have loved to see Kirk earlier but your bat **** crazy if you think they didn't have the necessary discussions regarding rg3s knee before they left him in. You have zero experience in this situation at this level. Cutler gts blasted for being a ***** but turn the tables and all of a sudden things are different? ********. You guys are completely basing this on ZERO information other than what you can see which is a qb busting his ass clearly not 100% but doing everything he canto win a game.
Oh my goodness. Would you please stop telling people they have no experience in this situation? You don't have any experience either.

One of the best doctors in the nation came out PRIOR to the game today and said he had serious concerns about Griffin being out there.

Use your damn brain. Regardless if he was cleared, the dude clearly couldn't play with his knee and was limping around the field. You don't risk your franchise quarterback for ONE game in his career. It's absurd. How the hell are you defending this? By pretending that we don't understand what it's like? Well hooray, neither do you so what's your point?

If I was a Redskins fan I would be LIVID. I'm not willing to risk my franchise signal caller for one game. Playoff game or not. You don't take that risk when it's blatantly obvious the guy is struggling with an injury.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post

EDIT: and then this happened:

Also, for those saying Sherman shouldn't have been in William's face talking trash after a win....

Sherman went over to RG3 and gave him a hug and was talking to him, Trent Williams came up and told him he was going to "slap the **** out of him," Sherman said "Go ahead." That was it.