Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 10-10-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember watching them in the Ole Miss/UT game in 2009 and honestly thinking I have never seen two worse football players.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Are those two gremlin twins Big Phil recruited a few years back still around? The terrible ones that both started.
The Sullins twins? Naw, they only started their senior year back in 2009.

We've come a long way... No more walk-ons.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldn't believe they were starting, that's something we would do.

Feed Moncrief
Old 10-10-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I should've known Drew would snipe me! He absolutely despises those two!

AS. HE. SHOULD!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I couldn't believe they were starting, that's something we would do.
Looking back at our roster they were pretty much all we had, as sad as that is.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Looking back at our roster they were pretty much all we had, as sad as that is.
When you feel down just look at the QBs Ole Miss has started since Eli left, that should cheer you up. Or just looks at the line you have now.

Feed Moncrief
Old 10-11-2012, 06:24 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
What about D.J Fluker as an OG?

The more I watch him the more I dot think he can play LT but he is so big and powerful.
Not for me - too tall and doesn't bend well.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:05 AM    (permalink
jdhommert
Rookie

jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duesouth View Post
Not for me - too tall and doesn't bend well.
In general, or do you just mean as a OG and not a RT?
jdhommert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully the colts will take one of them with our 2nd rounder..oh wait we have Vontae Davis never mind.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bumping this to revisit since two of the top guard prospects are playing tonight. How have these rankings changed this year? My top 5 right now are C Warmack, T Frederick, J Cooper, B Jones, and L Warford.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rate Warmack as the finest OG prospect in a decade with clear top 10 talent. Not sure, he'll go that high as OG's usually drop some, but I cannot see him getting past the top 12-13 picks.
Jonathan Cooper is my #2 OG who has top 20 talent.
Barrett Jones is my #1 OC and should go late round 1.
Alvin Bailey is my #4 and should get drafted round 2/3
Travis Frederick is my #5 and should get drafted round 2/3.
Larry Warford fate will be decided at the Combine.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we've got 3 guards in Warmack/Warford/Cooper who are as good as DeCastro was last year.

Barrett Jones I'm actually kind of "meh" on.

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.f.s. View Post
I think we've got 3 guards in Warmack/Warford/Cooper who are as good as DeCastro was last year.

Barrett Jones I'm actually kind of "meh" on.
I've heard complaints that Cooper is just an athletic technician and he doesn't have the strength or mindset to run block at the NFL level. Any truth to this?

I've been a Warford fan for a while but I get caught up in height/weight prospects so I've tried to temper my expectations.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I've heard complaints that Cooper is just an athletic technician and he doesn't have the strength or mindset to run block at the NFL level. Any truth to this?

I've been a Warford fan for a while but I get caught up in height/weight prospects so I've tried to temper my expectations.
They asked him to lose 15 lbs this year to play in their more up-tempo offense (played at 295), but his NFL playing weight will probably be in the 315-215 range. He's got really strong hands, plays with great leverage and rolls his hips thru contact. If you play him in a heavy down-and-pull scheme, you'd ideally want him on the left side, because he's the best puller in this class (and the best I've seen in awhile to be honest).

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote