Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-07-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thor #2 maxed and I still have 350k left woo. Time to work on Iron Monger #2.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just joined and finished the tutorial. Used Grizz's code and will be following the tut at the start of the thread :)

Username: Troglodytae

Last edited by Trogdor : 01-07-2013 at 03:02 PM.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a team slot open, comahan13

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trade:

Grizz receives: Wrecker

Vidae receives: [V.T.R.B.S.] War Machine

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae, still got that X23?
Old 01-07-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Vidae, still got that X23?
Nope, sorry sir. Did your trade fall through?

Old 01-07-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still getting the Red Hulks but he doesn't have X23 anymore. Was gonna offer one Red Hulk for X23.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have the X-23, and she now has max stats.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
I have the X-23, and she now has max stats.
I'm assuming you want to hold onto her? Mine is mastered.but needs to be boosted like 10 more levels.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

It depends, a lot can change in 2 weeks. I'm using her now, but I wouldn't be opposed to trading her depending on what I get back.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

You were going to offer me a Red Hulk for X-23? Gods damnit!

Can I interest you in 2x [Ball of Fire] Human Torch?!

Old 01-07-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

God I'm SO POOR. Someone give me like, 8 million silver.

You owe me. All of you.

Old 01-07-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will give it to you. But in 5 silver increments a day.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-07-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I'll take it!

Old 01-07-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Work is such a major impediment to this game :(

Just wanting to clarify if anyone knows... Is there a difference between using speed commons over tactics commons when leveling a speed hero?

I've only really done Bruisers so far which are easy using the Wolverines from 2-3 but I can't find a speed equivalent drop and just wondering if the vultures are better than the invisible women.

So far I'm finding grinding 2-3 the most effective level technique, I sell the colour I'm not leveling and use the wolverines and other colour but I'm open if anyone has a more effective technique!

Also finally got to the sword quest so my attacks are actually for something, though I'm hitting a wall with my very low attack!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PS... a quick one... what was the level of a card when it became cost effective to fuse commons?

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 01-08-2013, 12:23 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Just joined and finished the tutorial. Used Grizz's code and will be following the tut at the start of the thread :)

Username: Troglodytae
Have sent you a request mate!

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 01-08-2013, 01:20 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
PS... a quick one... what was the level of a card when it became cost effective to fuse commons?
I believe it was 20. I'm too poor to make much use of it, though. Speed cards are not fun to boost, in my experience.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:51 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I believe it was 20. I'm too poor to make much use of it, though. Speed cards are not fun to boost, in my experience.
McGee the Super Jerk Who Is Mean To Me For No Good Reason :( :( is right, it is level 20.

Last edited by vidae : 01-08-2013 at 01:58 AM.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:57 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

Cheers guys!

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 01-08-2013, 02:02 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
McGee the Super Jerk Who Is Mean To Me For No Good Reason :( :( is right, it is level 20.
You're the first guy I check every time a team spot opens up for me. The first one!

It's cool, though. Just toss me that Red Hulk and all is forgiven.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:03 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
You're the first guy I check every time a team spot opens up for me. The first one!

It's cool, though. Just toss me that Red Hulk and all is forgiven.
Haha, I will save my next team spot for you np.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:19 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

:D :D :D :D :D

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-08-2013, 08:22 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i got a ******* uncommon for my level30 ticket -.-

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:56 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have one spot open... someone add me. ImBrotherCain