Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 01-08-2013, 04:09 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
I could do a picture analysis for this but I'm not sure if I should reveal my hand with the gifs I've been stocking up on. What do?
Don't waste it on this or any forum mock. Keep that special. Draft day only is my suggestion.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:59 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want Roby but I'm on my phone so if someone could post it prettily for me I'd appreciate it.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:11 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one sec. nickell robey?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:15 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nice pick btw.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:39 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah that one. There was one guy I was astonished was still on the board, but I'll only draft him if he's still left. It makes zero sense.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:28 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone's interested in trading up for a particular player, then PM me an offer. Hoping to add a 6th RD pick after the Titans traded theirs away last year.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good pick. I like Randle.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, it came down to Ellington and Randle for me. Still not sure if I made the right choice or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I'm OTC! Just can't make up my mind. :/

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just take the one with the coolest name.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Just take the one with the coolest name.
Totally a coincidence! I swear!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Todd, thanks for the dedication, but you totally sniped me broo :(

Just look at that form, Todd! You picked yourself a champion!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I'm trying to trade up. If any 3-4 team wants Torell Troup and a 6th Round Pick for a Mid 5th

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Orleans' pick is in.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awwww cutey that is such a fantastic pick.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love him. Glad I was able to snatch him.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unfortunately, we're probably going to have to wait again for bucfan, who didn't provide a cell phone #.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
I love him. Glad I was able to snatch him.
Um also, that is a sexy pick of him. Nice presentational value.

Edit: Pic*** not pick

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Last edited by RCAChainGang : 01-08-2013 at 01:59 PM.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
Good pick. I like Randle.
Thanks, happy we were able to grab Randle. We had actually wanted Escobar, but Randle's not a bad consolation prize. Think he's got a chance to go day 2 if he enters the draft this year, and adds an explosive element to the backfield that the Jets really need (and on offense in general).
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is William Gholston really a 5th round pick? Isn't he more highly regarded?
Old 01-08-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nassib's a really nice pick. He's got starter potential, just needs a little developmental time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Is William Gholston really a 5th round pick? Isn't he more highly regarded?
A 5th is great value for him, he's got first round measurables and was a decent college player.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Nassib's a really nice pick. He's got starter potential, just needs a little developmental time.

A 5th is great value for him, he's got first round measurables and was a decent college player.
Anyone think Gholston could pick up weight and play 5 tech?
Old 01-08-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The two players I wanted were taken with the last two picks lol. I wanted Manuel, and if he was gone I was going to take Nassib.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AZ looking to move up, 184/186 for an upcoming pick

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
The two players I wanted were taken with the last two picks lol. I wanted Manuel, and if he was gone I was going to take Nassib.
I don't know much about Shawn William but I was researching and I wanted him. Nice pick.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote: