Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 01-08-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
I don't know much about Shawn William but I was researching and I wanted him. Nice pick.
Thanks man

Yeah there isn't much out there on him, My best friend is a huge Georgia fan so I've seen a few games. Surprised he was still on the board.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know much about Shawn William but I was researching and I wanted him. Nice pick.
Makes big plays and gives up big plays.

...but what DB doesn't, eh?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm willing to trade Jake Bequette for one of these next few picks (contingent upon my player being available.) PM me if interested.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want Antonio Gates ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I'm willing to trade Jake Bequette for one of these next few picks (contingent upon my player being available.) PM me if interested.
Is he in the news about the Patriots trading him? Cause I thought that was one of your rules.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Makes big plays and gives up big plays.

...but what DB doesn't, eh?
Haha I found a couple videos on him I was watching and was thinking the same thing haha. I like that definition.

Here is some game tape of him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok6zn3iywNo

I like this mock because I think I'm learning more about players in the last couple days than I have in weeks.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Is he in the news about the Patriots trading him? Cause I thought that was one of your rules.
He has been rumored to be on the roster bubble.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
Anyone want Antonio Gates ?
For Antonio Gates, I will give you my 7th RD pick, my last and only pick, plus the future favor of rigging my future son's little league game that CJ owes me from our 1st RD trade.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
For Antonio Gates, I will give you my 7th RD pick, my last and only pick, plus the future favor of rigging my future son's little league game that CJ owes me from our 1st RD trade.
I'll give you Meachem/Clary for a 7th round pick.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-08-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Jared Gaither too.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-08-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

matt i got a big board put together so just text me if im not online and im up.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Both UGA safeties were on our board before we decided on Rambo. Both had more hype coming into their senior season than their actual play justified. I chose Rambo ultimately because of his great junior year and the fact he really stepped up his game at the end of the season, whereas Williams struggled. Both could easily become starters with the right development.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:20 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But I don't need backup OT's and a WR who broke my heart!

I gots big plans for this 7th RD'er, mister! Big plans! You'll see! YOU'LL ALL SEE!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rajion Neal ftw

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Just fyi, we're waiting for matt to approve a trade between me and fenikz.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seahawks are looking to move up.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Rajion Neal ftw

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My board was Manuel, Gholston, Wilson. Nice!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Draft Selections
7. Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
38. Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia
71. Dallas Thomas, OG, Tennessee
128. Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin
146. Aaron Dobson, WR, Marshall

pretty good having traded away 4/6 prior to the draft for Alex Smith

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Draft Selections
7. Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
38. Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia
71. Dallas Thomas, OG, Tennessee
128. Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin
146. Aaron Dobson, WR, Marshall

pretty good having traded away 4/6 prior to the draft for Alex Smith
Yeah, looks good. I was surprised Montee Ball lasted that long.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Picking now

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Picking now
Nice pick. I've texted Docta, so hopefully we should have the next choice up soon as well.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I don't know how I got Spence that late, incredible value.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Larry English/Jared Gaither/Jeromey Clary/Antonio Gates/Robert Meachem are all available.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-08-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
Larry English/Jared Gaither/Jeromey Clary/Antonio Gates/Robert Meachem are all available.
I'm probably not going to approve anything regarding Gates or Meachem but feel free to try with the other guys.