Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-08-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big Smackdown spoiler (I don't know how to hide things)

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Big Smackdown spoiler (I don't know how to hide things)

Just quote this and type into the spolier tag.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's on wwe.com, so...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's on wwe.com, so...
I was talking about Sheamus beating 3MB

Old 01-09-2013, 12:24 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
You are painfully wrong about this. You don't want to see it, but you're crazy if you don't think it will draw.
I was talking about fans like you and me. Not Vince Mcmahon and the "Cenation"
Old 01-09-2013, 12:51 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

El Generico has reportedly supposedly maybe signed with WWE. I am intrigued.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:14 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
El Generico has reportedly supposedly maybe signed with WWE. I am intrigued.
I'm a fan. Maybe JR can introduce him as Fake Rey Mysterio.

Old 01-09-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd like to see Undertaker vs Cena in an I Quit match at Wrestlemania.
That would be great marquee billing -- the 20-0 man vs. the company icon. But an I Quit match wouldn't work. The WWE would not "embarrass" either of them by having them submit into a microphone.

Quote:
Orton-Ziggler could be a really good title match.
That would be a great match. They are the two fastest wrestlers in the WWE.

As far as a lower level feud heading into WrestleMania, I want some goofballs to get involved, such as Santino Marella, Zack Rider, and Brodus Clay vs. 3MB. But it's unfortunate that wrestling as regressed to the point that an Indian guy in a turbin is a rock star wanna-be and playing air guitar.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody cares who the World Heavyweight Champion is anyways. It's such an after thought it's not even funny.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though show has been pretty good lately, I just don't enjoy him in ring or out of ring. The less show I see, the happier I am.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Even though show has been pretty good lately, I just don't enjoy him in ring or out of ring. The less show I see, the happier I am.
He has jumped back and forth so much from being the "Unstoppable Monster" to the fan favorite that I can't take his heel turns serious.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What I'd like to see is Taker win the Rumble, spend the next couple months playing mind games with the champion (which doesn't even require him actually being at the event), winning the title in a HIAC or Last Man Standing match, then immediately after, Dolph attacks and cashes in his MITB contract.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked it better when The Big Show used the choke slam as his finisher. Punching somebody to end a match just doesn't do it for me (remember Kerry Von Erich in WWF? The Texas Tornado. Lame.) John Cena's Attitude Adjustment is pretty weak too. But Cena's the main guy, so anybody he hits with the AA has to sell it and lay unconscious for five hours.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

The AA isn't terrible. I actually dislike the GTS a lot more because it's inconsistent.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
The AA isn't terrible. I actually dislike the GTS a lot more because it's inconsistent.
I love the GTS but would like to see Punk use the Anaconda Vise more. That said WWE doesn't let their top babyfaces tapout.

Last edited by Splat : 01-09-2013 at 03:04 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:20 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

Quote:
then immediately after, Dolph attacks and cashes in his MITB contract.
Then they could do stuff like Dolph being cursed by The Undertaker as long as he is champion. A flame could shoot out of the belt and burn Dolph, he can experience terrifying hallucinations, and stuff like that. Taker wouldn't have to be around for that either. I always liked it when they had far out things involving Taker, like buried alive matches, kidnapping Stephanie McMahon, human sacrifices, and Kane chokeslamming Undertaker on the remains of their dead parents.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Though I like ADR getting the strap, he'll only be a placeholder for it until the Rumble. Either he'll beat Big Show in a rematch, Big Show will hit the KO after the match and DZ cashes in or they'll try and do something interesting within the Rumble match itself. For instance, have Ricardo enter the Rumble match itself with Ziggler already in the ring and then Big Show comes in a couple of guys later. He goes straight for Ricardo and beats the holy hell out of him, prompting ADR to come out and try to save him, only to get the KO punch in the ring, while the Rumble is going on. Ziggler sees this and, in the middle of the rumble, cashes in to become WHC.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

Quote:
Ziggler sees this and, in the middle of the rumble, cashes in to become WHC.
This should only happen if Ziggler was already eliminated from the RR match in the early going. That way he can cash in after he's been forgotten, which would add to the surprise.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to see Del Rio hold on to the belt until WM. ADR vs Undertaker would be a good one, and Del Rio has said that's his dream match.

They could have Ziggler successfully cash in on Undertaker, but still spin it to where the streak is intact because it wasn't an official-official Wrestlemania match or something.. and Ziggler could walk around saying he pinned The Undertaker for the World Title at Wrestlemania for the rest of his career.

ADR vs. Heel Orton would be interesting enough even though its been done, with the roles being switched and all.. I could also go for Del Rio vs. Wade Barrett.

Last edited by WMD : 01-09-2013 at 05:18 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
This should only happen if Ziggler was already eliminated from the RR match in the early going. That way he can cash in after he's been forgotten, which would add to the surprise.
Or Dolph being the amazing smart cunning guy he is eliminates himself.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

Del Rio and Barrett would be a good match, whether it's a non-feud situation on RAW/Smackdown or a PPV match with a feud around it. I like how ADR is recognizing Ricardo's loyalty. To further his face turn, he should let random fans drive one of his fancy cars about 20 feet -- preferably in the parking lot and not in the arena (as we don't want a shoot version of what happened to Santa).
Old 01-10-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The end of TNA..

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:59 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What? (10 characterz)
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:01 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
What? (10 characterz)
probably talking about this stupid Bully Ray/Brooke/Hulk Hogan storyline
Old 01-11-2013, 01:03 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, it's pretty dang ridiculous, but TBH, I would think TNA's done worse, right?
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote