Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-08-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[Ferocious Fighter] Wolverine[5*]: 7763 / 7291
- Significantly degrade DEF of opponent's Tactics Cards.

[Chosen One] Jean Grey[6*]: 6291 / 6291
- Remarkably degrade ATK and DEF of all of opponent's Cards.

[Shining Cosmos] Silver Surfer[4*]: 6264 / 6489
- Notably intensify ATK and DEF of this Card.

Red Hulk [4*]: 6118 / 5624
- Remarkably intensify ATK and DEF of this Card.

Black Bolt [5*]: 7650 / 8395
- Remarkably degrade ATK and DEF of opponent's Tactics Cards.

This is about to be my Bruiser ATK deck. After I get this squared away I think I might make a Tactics DEF deck. Haven't decided yet.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will have this in a few days.

[Son of Odin] Thor+ [5*]: 7922 / 7374
- Remarkably intensify attack on your Bruiser Cards.

Red Hulk [4*]: 6118 / 5624
- Remarkably intensify ATK and DEF of this Card.

[Shining Cosmos] Silver Surfer+ [4*]: 6264 / 6489
- Notably intensify ATK and DEF of this Card.

Iron Monger+ [4*]: 6699/4992
- Notably intensify attacks on your Cards.

[Chosen One] Jean Grey+++ [6*]
: 6120 / 6120
- Remarkably degrade ATK and DEF of all of opponent's Cards.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My offense is going to be:

[Shining Cosmos] Silver Surfer [4*]; 6264/6489
Notably intensify ATK and DEF of this Card

[Ball of Fire] Human Torch [4*]; 6393/5830
Notably intensify ATK of your Speed Cards.

[Nova Corps] Nova [3*]; 4359/4750 (need a second card for 6102/6649)
Notably intensify the ATK and DEF of your Speed Cards

[Wind-Runner] Storm [4*]; 6440/5780
Notably degrade DEF of opponent's Bruiser Cards.

[Psychic Katana] Psylocke [4*]; 5486/5854 (temp. until I can find a big Speed card)
Remarkably increases ATK and DEF of this Card.

***Shooting Star*** (Human Torch, Silver Surfer, Nova);
ATK improvement on Speed alignment (8.89%) (+1529, +1684 with 4* Nova, 2127 if I had a similar Speed card in place of Psylocke)

My defense won't be much different. Just need to find cards to swap HT and Storm out with.

Last edited by nepg : 01-08-2013 at 09:54 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
My current wish list:
[Nova Corps] Nova
[Infinite Lawyer] Daredevil

*defensive speed card* (Maria Hill?)

...and one of:
[Cloned Eliminator] X-23
Annihilus

*insert good 4* speed card*
Say I had the first two... and say they were available... what can you swing my way to facilitate such a deal?

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Offense

5* [Vampire Hunter] Blade+ 8840/6458
Remarkably intensify ATK of this Card.

5* [Kree Honor] Ms. Marvel 6463/7728
Significantly intensify DEF of your Speed Cards.

4* [Ball of Fire] Human Torch+ 6393/5830
Notably intensify ATK of your Speed Cards.

4* [Cloned Eliminator] X-23 5670/5670
Remarkably intensify ATK and DEF of this Card.

4* [Ultimate Fist] Iron Fist+ 6892/5861
Notably intensify ATK of this Card.

Defense

5* [Kree Honor] Ms. Marvel 6463/7728
Significantly intensify DEF of your Speed Cards.

5* [Shapeshifter Assassin] Mystique+ 6908/7440
Remarkably intensify DEF of your Speed Cards.

4* [Infinite Lawyer] Daredevil+ 5733/6489
Notably intensify DEF of your Speed Cards.

4* [Nova Corps] Nova+ 6102/6649
Notably intensify ATK and DEF of your Speed Cards.

4* [Chaos Magic] Scarlet Witch+ 6183/6570
Notably degrade ATK of all opponents Cards.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:07 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My wish list at this time is a 2nd Ms Marvel, a 2nd X-23, and Spider-Man 4/5/6*

Old 01-09-2013, 12:08 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Say I had the first two... and say they were available... what can you swing my way to facilitate such a deal?
Not sure what you're building. I have a bunch of Mr. Elastic Mr. Fantastic's, a Bucky Barnes, MODOK, and some other things. I know Cain wanted my Psylocke. Maybe we can see how we all march up?
Old 01-09-2013, 12:10 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My current wishlist:

1x Red Hulk
1x [Optic Captain] Cyclops

Old 01-09-2013, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think our alliance should hold up decently well next event. The prizes are sweet so hopefully we do. Anybody else excited for the special assignments tomorrow?
Old 01-09-2013, 12:30 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Hells yeah I am, you crazy?!

Old 01-09-2013, 12:35 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Like a kid on Christmas Eve. Having a hard time falling asleep.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:02 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will be my first crack at the alliance stuff when it happens so kind of excited...

Anyone else had issues where the boost screen just keeps going white and you can't do anything? Haven't been able to boost all evening...

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 01-09-2013, 06:08 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

**** that first assignment.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:31 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
**** that first assignment.
Red Hulk that I got says it was alright :) Even got some cash for once!

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 01-09-2013, 07:28 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Here are a few people w/ 10 defense that you can search out and battle, so you can use very little attack power every fight and finish the assignments really fast:

daoher4812 - 10 d
WalesWeaponX - 10 d

You can fight each up to 3 times, which should take care of the assignment. Just throw a single good card at them. If it can hit for 5k+, you probably win.

Old 01-09-2013, 07:32 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does the level of the person you battle matter?

cause if not:

testtube20 - level 10, 10d
uruppers - level 24, 10d
itshans - level 31, 10d
stargatesg21 - level 10, 12d
nachosx17 - level 15, 10d

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:33 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Will be my first crack at the alliance stuff when it happens so kind of excited...

Anyone else had issues where the boost screen just keeps going white and you can't do anything? Haven't been able to boost all evening...
I'm having the boost issue too

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:35 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea we can't fight people with levels that low. Tried to do that to train lower level cards and it's an automatic loss. :(

Plus the high level people give you a lot of mastery.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:35 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I only have the boost issue when i sort cards. Just have to take the long way and sift through my stuff. No big deal.

PS IRC is being a giant asshole atm. Repeatedly giving me the register/exit option.

Old 01-09-2013, 07:51 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4 of 5 done for the day... I can't wait to open that pack!
Old 01-09-2013, 07:55 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Of course you cant, you actually get useful stuff!

Old 01-09-2013, 07:56 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I shall get a second Captain America Uncommon!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:02 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
I only have the boost issue when i sort cards. Just have to take the long way and sift through my stuff. No big deal.

PS IRC is being a giant asshole atm. Repeatedly giving me the register/exit option.
I just hit Boost again when the screen goes black and when I try it again, it works. Slight pain in the ass.

My referral code is njx079991 I need the loots
Old 01-09-2013, 08:04 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Boost is slightly bugged. There is a post about it. It should be fixed shortly.

Old 01-09-2013, 08:05 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since everyone is posting their decks this is going to be what I am rocking in a few days.

Offense
[Repulsor Beam] Iron Man+ 7777/8662 - Remarkably intensify ATK and DEF of your Tactics Cards.
[Arsenal] Punisher 5969/5773 - Remarkably intensify ATK of your Tactics Cards.
[Skilled Marksman] Hawkeye 5762/5164 - Remarkably intensify ATK of your Tactics Cards.
[Psychic Katana] Psylocke+ 7681/8196 - Remarkably intensify ATK and DEF of this Card.
[Ultimate Fist] Iron Fist+ 6892/5861 - Notably intensify ATK of this Card.
Base ATK (with 5% boost): 35785

Defense:
Bucky Barnes 6152/6602 - Notably intensify DEF of your Tactics Cards.
[Invisibility] Invisible Woman+ 5201/6489 - Notably intensify DEF of your Tactics Cards.
[Vibranium Shield] Captain America 6377/8921 - Remarkably intensify DEF of your Tactics Cards.
[Psychic Katana] Psylocke+ 7681/8196 - Remarkably intensify ATK and DEF of this Card.
[Repulsor Beam] Iron Man+ 7777/8662 - Remarkably intensify ATK and DEF of your Tactics Cards.
Base DEF (with 5% boost): 40813

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 01-09-2013 at 08:08 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote