Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-07-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NBA jam is a must for me and im tempted by tokoo jungle for 7$
Old 01-07-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
NBA jam is a must for me and im tempted by tokoo jungle for 7$
NBA Jam is decent alot better than NFL Blitz which I was pretty disappointed in.

Get Jetpack Joyride it's free and doesn't take very long to download at all. It's a great game to have on hand when you only have a few minutes to kill.

It's free for everyone not just PS+.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm loving nba jam brings back alot of good childhood memories with the same basic gameplay with updated graphics and even has some old school players in it.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:35 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Started Sleeping dogs last night and its already passed the only test that really matters and that I didn't wanna turn it off. I only played 2 missions but Im loving it so far the only small gripe so far is its hard to read subtitles at times. But the gameplay and fighting I think Im gonna like more then batman games. I think all the objects around that you can use makes the fighting fun.

So what games are everyone playing now?

WWE '13 - Just finished the attitude era mode and getting everything lined and fixed to start my universe

Sleeping Dogs - See my above post

NBA Jam - Just started it last night and had a blast bring back old memories and the games being short helps. I hope this keeps up my intrest and doesnt get old.

NCAA '12 - I need to finish up this season im on to see if I can win back to back titles before I retire this game.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Started Sleeping dogs last night and its already passed the only test that really matters and that I didn't wanna turn it off. I only played 2 missions but Im loving it so far the only small gripe so far is its hard to read subtitles at times. But the gameplay and fighting I think Im gonna like more then batman games. I think all the objects around that you can use makes the fighting fun.

So what games are everyone playing now?

WWE '13 - Just finished the attitude era mode and getting everything lined and fixed to start my universe

Sleeping Dogs - See my above post

NBA Jam - Just started it last night and had a blast bring back old memories and the games being short helps. I hope this keeps up my intrest and doesnt get old.

NCAA '12 - I need to finish up this season im on to see if I can win back to back titles before I retire this game.
The Sleeping Dogs combat gets even better once you start unlocking more moves. It can get a little tough at times when get out numbered but it's such a rewarding feeling to take a group out by yourself.

I'm jumping around from Assassin's Creed 2,NBA Jam and Jetpack Joyride.

I have $40 on my PSN account but I'm undecided if I want to spend it or just wait for something to go on sale.

Last edited by Splat : 01-09-2013 at 01:44 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
The Sleeping Dogs combat gets ever better once you start unlocking more moves. It can get a little tough at times when get get out numbered but it's such a rewarding feeling to take a group out by yourself.

I'm jumping around from Assassin's Creed 2,NBA Jam and Jetpack Joyride.

I have $40 on my PSN account but I'm undecided if I want to spend it or just wait for something to go on sale.
Thats good to hear about the more moves as I kinda expected that would be the case. I was worried that it may be tough at times but worst case I can lower the diffculty.

What mode are you playing on NBA jam? I did the road trip thing a little last night and was most excited about unlocking the legends and being able to play as them.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Thats good to hear about the more moves as I kinda expected that would be the case. I was worried that it may be tough at times but worst case I can lower the diffculty.

What mode are you playing on NBA jam? I did the road trip thing a little last night and was most excited about unlocking the legends and being able to play as them.
I pretty much just play Road Trip but you earn "Jam Bucks" on any mode that can be spent on Players and other goodies

I got Larry Bird and Shaq so far.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit now I want to go buy Sleeping Dogs.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Dammit now I want to go buy Sleeping Dogs.
Do it!

Old 01-10-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/...e_t his_month

Quote:
Sony is aiming to launch the web-based version of the PlayStation Store in North America later this month. The platform holder introduced the digital shopping destination in Europe late last year, but now it’s looking to invite overseas gamers to the uber-useful online plaza.

Chatting with CNET, Sony Network Entertainment gaffer Shawn Layden explained that the long-term goal is to allow you to automatically download purchased content to your console. Currently, any items acquired from the storefront must be manually selected from either the PlayStation 3 or Vita’s download list. Imagine being able to buy and install new Rock Band songs from your office desktop. You'll be driving home in a hover car next.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I'm a little late but here are my top 5 games of 2012

1. WWE 13 - For the attitude era and community creations

2. Walking Dead - Great story and I love these type of games

3. Spec Ops - Rare to play a shooter with a story

4. Sleeping Dogs - I've not finished this yet but the comabat, story and open world make it a must play

5. Max Payne - Solid all around game that enough time has passed where I need play again

Close 5th is Mass Effect 3

Big Name games I didnt play - Black Ops 2, Far Cry, Hitman, Sports games, AC3
Old 01-11-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
I'm a little late but here are my top 5 games of 2012

1. WWE 13 - For the attitude era and community creations

2. Walking Dead - Great story and I love these type of games

3. Spec Ops - Rare to play a shooter with a story

4. Sleeping Dogs - I've not finished this yet but the comabat, story and open world make it a must play

5. Max Payne - Solid all around game that enough time has passed where I need play again

Close 5th is Mass Effect 3

Big Name games I didnt play - Black Ops 2, Far Cry, Hitman, Sports games, AC3
I really liked the Hong Kong setting as well. I found it a nice change of pace from other games.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Yea the setting is a nice touch and along with the characters has a diffrent feel to it which is great. Another thing that I like so far and I hope that doesnt change is that the map isnt to big. I hate in open world games when I have to drive 5 minutes just to get to the next mission. Also the few side missions I did so far have been simple and fun.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

GOW controller do want...

Old 01-14-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Darksiders is this weeks PS+ game.

I have been meaning to check it out so pretty nice.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
wojo
Rookie

wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.

If anyone wants to play me in NCAA football 13 for the PS3 add me. My name's WojoWy and I'l gladly beat anyone of you guys
Old 01-15-2013, 01:27 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who plays fifa 13?
thefalconer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:35 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
who plays fifa 13?
I started it about 2 months ago, and just created a player for the Be a Pro mode or whatever Fifa calls it. But then Christmas came and I've gotten sidetracked with AC3.

I really, really liked '12, and '13 gameplay seems a little better and not as easy to just blow by the AI every time.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:36 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fifa 13 challenge me bitches, i'm ******* terrible. youareobese9
thefalconer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Darksiders is this weeks PS+ game.
I'm enjoying it so far. They obviously "borrowed" somethings from God of War but that doesn't bother me since I'm a GOW fan.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:24 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I know I've posted about it a few times lately but Im gonna do it again bc its a great game that alot of people still havent played yet. Sleeping Dogs is a must buy and if you havent played it yet you must go buy it. When I play a game like this it reminds me of why I play video games. Usually open world games arent my favorite bc all the driving and im more intrested in just the main story and not all the side stuff. This game I find myself wanting to do all the side missions which is unlike me.

Good
Fighting is better then batman games due to viloent takedowns
Intresting Story and characters
Hong Kong Setting is diffrent
Fun side missions
20+ hour to complete
Upgrades
Collectibles
Cars

Bad
When you die in side mission you have to start over
Can be diffcult and only one setting?
Cops can be annoying
Old 01-17-2013, 08:15 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
I know I've posted about it a few times lately but Im gonna do it again bc its a great game that alot of people still havent played yet. Sleeping Dogs is a must buy and if you havent played it yet you must go buy it. When I play a game like this it reminds me of why I play video games. Usually open world games arent my favorite bc all the driving and im more intrested in just the main story and not all the side stuff. This game I find myself wanting to do all the side missions which is unlike me.
It's probably my most underrated game of 2012.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone happens to need a new PS3, I guess they're releasing a 500 GB White Slim PS3, with a year of PS+ for $299 in a couple weeks. Seems like a good deal if you plan on holding off on the PS4 for a while..
Old 01-18-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
If anyone happens to need a new PS3, I guess they're releasing a 500 GB White Slim PS3, with a year of PS+ for $299 in a couple weeks. Seems like a good deal if you plan on holding off on the PS4 for a while..
If the rumor of the PS4 dropping the DualShock controller for that touch screen crap is true, I will be sticking with the PS3 for awhile.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If the rumor of the PS4 dropping the DualShock controller for that touch screen crap is true, I will be sticking with the PS3 for awhile.
What will be bad about that ?

Has any heard when the ps4 is gonna hit the stores?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote