Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 01-09-2013, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

************. I wanted him.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Have I mentioned lately how much I hate the Jets? Great pick.
Have to give credit to 'Canes there, I assumed he was gone. Unfortunately I don't expect the Jets to draft this well in real life.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I'm not sure, I think Easley would best fit on a creative defense like Seattle's. They seem to collect a lot of talented players without obvious fits and find out ways to integrate them. Easley has some attributes of a defensive tackle, some of an end, and some of a five-technique, which makes him something of an unorthodox type of player. He seems like a steal at this point, too.
I just think it's kind of funny, since that's what you mocked to me two rounds ago before I said I wanted Nico instead. I haven't been super impressed with Easley, and think I liked his teammate Jaye Howard better last year, and he basically is the same kind of player. After having already picked Kawann Short, and then Goodman in the 5th, I feel like I got a couple of lineman who can add some more pressure at different places on the line, and feel like Easley might just waste away on the depth chart if the Seahawks were to take him. You're right that they're a good schematic fit, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Caliubflower, I ******* hate you
;-) He and Zach Miller would combine for some real gritty two-tight end sets for Seattle to run behind, and they're both good pass-catchers.

Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking of giving jrdrylie a little bit of extra time because CJ's in a meeting and may not be able to make his pick right away.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry about that. I was in a meeting that went 45 minutes long. Didn't expect my pick to come up so fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Sorry about that. I was in a meeting that went 45 minutes long. Didn't expect my pick to come up so fast.
I don't mind changing it if you have someone else in mind.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

I'm going to go lay down for a little bit. Hines is going to post a pick for Tampa Bay if they run out of time. I've notified the next two teams that they will be on the clock soon.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Easley's going to be a first rounder next year. Looked fully recovered in the Louisville game, and he'll be able to man the 3-tech spot next year. Just like Sharrif Floyd, looked lost on the edge, but will be a force on the inside.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:19 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I just think it's kind of funny, since that's what you mocked to me two rounds ago before I said I wanted Nico instead. I haven't been super impressed with Easley, and think I liked his teammate Jaye Howard better last year, and he basically is the same kind of player. After having already picked Kawann Short, and then Goodman in the 5th, I feel like I got a couple of lineman who can add some more pressure at different places on the line, and feel like Easley might just waste away on the depth chart if the Seahawks were to take him. You're right that they're a good schematic fit, though.

;-) He and Zach Miller would combine for some real gritty two-tight end sets for Seattle to run behind, and they're both good pass-catchers.

I'll totally trade you Jack Doyle's one handed catching abilities for Phil Lutzenkirchen's one handed catching abilities! Come on, Cal, you gotta understand, I'm trying to circle the German heavy Western New York market! The Bills are blacked out too much, we need to sell tickets! To German-Americans, from the Buffalo area! Throw me a bone here, dude

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****, Knile Davis was next on my board.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I pick ?

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-09-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

I'll post one for Carolina right now.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:37 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone wanna gimmie a 6th for Lindley or Hoyer?

:D

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick will be up in 2 minutes
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Anyone wanna gimmie a 6th for Lindley or Hoyer?

:D
Hoyer's a free agent; you can either keep him or allow him to leave, but not trade him. You might be able to get something like that for Lindley, though.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I'll give you Jeromey Clary for Lindley.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-09-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Top ten prospects remaining according to CBS Sports:

115. QB Matt Scott, Arizona

119. DE Lavar Edwards, Louisiana St.

122. WR Connor Vernon, Duke

125. OG Hugh Thornton, Illinois

137. RB Johnathan Franklin, UCLA

139. CB Darius Slay, Mississippi St.

142. CB Dwayne Gratz, Connecticut

143. WR Chris Harper, Kansas St.

144. LB Sio Moore, Connecticut

148. CB Adrian Bushell, Louisville
Old 01-09-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gragg = steal

without the injuries I would think he would be right next to Reed as the #2 receiving TE

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry for the hold up I just got home, picking now

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

We made some good progress today (25 picks, which seems unheard-of for the sixth round), so I'm going to stop the clock a little early. The clock will start up tomorrow at noon as usual. I'll text DiG, TACKLE, and diab letting them know they'll probably be up tomorrow morning. We should be able to get into the seventh round tomorrow.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

I have a big board from TACKLE and from diabsoule, but I'll give them each a few minutes to respond to my text just in case they've changed their minds.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's a run on kickers, people! A RUN ON KICKERS!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

BUY BUY BUY
Old 01-10-2013, 11:26 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what i think of when matt puts the explanation point at the end of the pick lol...

Old 01-10-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a handful of picks until my final selection. If any of you jerks pick my guy, I will literally flip my ****. I had him marked down as my last pick from the very beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote