Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'm not trying to be a dick at all here, but being that you're not from the area anyway why does it matter to you?
Oh i understand and that's part of the reason why it isn't bothering me as much as it is NIP, but, they would no longer be the kings. I've been loyal to them for over a decade, and now they will become another team that already existed and i didn't like very much.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
No Melo was an idiot for that. But KG is a ***** so I don't mind seeing KG get beat up.

Your team overachieves in the regular season. Not worried about them. We'll beat the Bulls in 5 games.
The Knicks record is an aberration based on hot 3 point shooting that is now showing in their 5-5 record for the past 10 games.

I can't wait for JR Smith to go into a slump and have no where other than Melo to get any points.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Oh i understand and that's part of the reason why it isn't bothering me as much as it is NIP, but, they would no longer be the kings. I've been loyal to them for over a decade, and now they will become another team that already existed and i didn't like very much.
I was in the same quandary when rooting for the Kansas City Monarchs. BACK TO KC WITH YOU!

It was the Kings, I guess. Not sure why I thought they were a Negro League baseball team. Alas, I shall keep my error for shaming.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate when teams move. Seattle should have a team, but not at the expense of Sacramento.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:28 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope Royce White takes his assignment with the Vipers, because i will gather a team of friends and buy courtside seats just to heckle his ass non stop.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

make the kings public! nip and metsox can get the grassroots movement going to become the packers of the nba.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I hate when teams move. Seattle should have a team, but not at the expense of Sacramento.
I know. Sacramento deserves a team. Why couldn't the Raptors just move to Seattle?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...really?

Toronto averages 5k more people a game than Sacramento and is a much bigger media market if they ever had a semi decent team that place sells out every game.

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Have a decent team anywhere and it'll sell out every time. Arco had the longest sell-out streak in the NBA for like five or so years not too long ago.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Toronto >>>> Sacramento

The market is not comparable.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:04 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
The Knicks record is an aberration based on hot 3 point shooting that is now showing in their 5-5 record for the past 10 games.

I can't wait for JR Smith to go into a slump and have no where other than Melo to get any points.
Old team that's missing it's starting PG is the main reason why we've been 500 lately.

But don't worry, we're still gonna stomp out your face in the playoffs.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I don't think anyone is comparing the TV markets, all i'm saying is with a **** team, you aren't gonna sell out regardless of how good the market is. Just look at Toronto.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Old team that's missing it's starting PG is the main reason why we've been 500 lately.

Raymond Felton is absolute garbage. Not sure why you feel otherwise.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even with a ****** team they are 11th. Also the Air Canada Centre has 19800 seats. I consider 18413 pretty good for a ****** team.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-09-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Raymond Felton is absolute garbage. Not sure why you feel otherwise.
He's not garbage. He's a solid middle of the pack PG. And he's been playing more of a SG role for us this year than PG bc of the 2 PG looks we've been doing with him and Kidd.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:19 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Our year, our time.

#KnicksIn2013
Old 01-09-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I know. Sacramento deserves a team. Why couldn't the Raptors just move to Seattle?
Toronto has tons of fans, even despite being mediocre. Check out Realgm, the Raptors probably have the most fans of any team.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Our year, our time.

#KnicksIn2013
<333333333
Old 01-09-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's not garbage. He's a solid middle of the pack PG. And he's been playing more of a SG role for us this year than PG bc of the 2 PG looks we've been doing with him and Kidd.
Yeah, shooting 39% as a shooting guard (or whatever position you want to claim he is) is absolutely horrendous. He is a terrible player and you don't seem to realize he's sucked for a long time outside of his short hot streak that had you enamored with him.

Last edited by Forenci : 01-09-2013 at 06:29 PM.
Forenci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Felton is not terrible at all actually.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

So i've been heckling Royce White on twitter for the past few days and he finally retweeted me. I feel accomplished.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:30 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

[quote=Forenci;3239697]
Quote:
He's not garbage. He's a solid middle of the pack PG. And he's been playing more of a SG role for us this year than PG bc of the 2 PG looks we've been doing with him and Kidd.[/QUOTES]

Yeah, shooting 39% as a shooting guard (or whatever position you want to claim he is) is absolutely horrendous. He is a terrible player and you don't seem to realize he's sucked for a long time outside of his short hot streak that had you enamored with him.
That percentage will go up again. He had a terrible streak at a time when Melo was hurt bc we needed somebody to be a volume shooter in his absence, and then he went and broke his hand.

I'm not worried about Felton. I think we got him for a steal. The production he gives us far exceeds the resources we had to invest into him.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Royce White ‏@Highway_30
“@fcan17: @Highway_30 please take your assignment with the #Vipers so i can go heckle your ass in person. #weakass” #BeWell friend...

haha MS good job

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-09-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=bigbluedefense;3239716]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post

That percentage will go up again. He had a terrible streak at a time when Melo was hurt bc we needed somebody to be a volume shooter in his absence, and then he went and broke his hand.
This I don't agree with as much. He has always been **** efficiency wise. He won't get much over 40%, especially considering all the 3's he will be taking (and properly so). If Stat and Shump can log some minutes though, he will take less shots which will make his lack of efficiency less of a liability.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I just think he does well in the role we put him in. I'm very pleased with Felton.

Perimeter defense is a liability right now but with 2 big lineup that Woodson is using more of with Chandler and Camby, coupled with Shump's eventual return I think we'll be ok there.