Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 01-09-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
For me Rooney is on the decline already, Cesc was a good pick though
I don't feel that way at all really. He's just playing a different kind if game with RVP there/has picked up some injuries. I think he is still a fantastic player.

Last edited by Rob S : 01-09-2013 at 03:45 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well you know me Rob, I always have controversial opinions ha

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Modric is an interesting one. Love his game, but him getting no games at real makes you wonder.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This possession game is gonna be fun.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Noooooooo! Anyone but Vidic!!!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't believe Ribery is still around, but I just drafted the first not-super-sexy man for my team.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Can't believe Ribery is still around, but I just drafted the first not-super-sexy man for my team.
Yeah, he was great value. I was considering him, but I'd have to play either him or Bale out of position.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:53 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was going to pick Ribery before I realised I didn't have any defenders.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ribery wasn't fitting in my plans.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-09-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's been playing so sexy the past couple of years. With Pirlo and Hummels launching passes from deep and Reus and Ribery hovering around Lewa up to, this team would be so much fun to watch pass the ball.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 01-09-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ribery is pretty filthy. I had no intention of taking him or Rooney, however. Nice picks, for sure.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:18 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Offence is overrated.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Offence is overrated.
Being able to retain the ball and pick apart teams who park the bus isn't though.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-09-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interested in hearing thoughts on the Fellaini pick in particular. I love him and he's having a great year, but I'm not sure if this is too early for him or not. Didn't love anyone else there, so I went for it.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Fellaini's a little early, although not really by much as there's only a couple midfielders left that i'd take over him. You're Alba pick pisses me off though, he was supposed to by my next pick.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-09-2013, 11:37 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Fellaini's a little early, although not really by much as there's only a couple midfielders left that i'd take over him. You're Alba pick pisses me off though, he was supposed to by my next pick.
Haha. Thanks. I thought about taking Marchisio and another player over Fellaini, but I wanted someone who could play box to box with Silva, Mata, and Xavi playing creatively in the midfield.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

I actually think Marchisio's better for a box to box role while Fellaini's better playing in a more attacking role. His ability to flick on clearances has been huge for Everton's counter-game. Plus around the box he's more available for crosses.

That said a big part of picking Marchisio was his chemistry with Pirlo, those two have been playing side by side for Juve and the NT for a couple of years now and Marchisio does a great job of protecting and clearing space for Andrea.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-09-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big Fellaini fan. Has been in my mind since I knew I wasn't getting Yaya.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Marchisio isn't even the best MF on his team.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-09-2013, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Also Fellaini ? eh

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-09-2013, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
Marchisio isn't even the best MF on his team.
Well Juve have a world class midfield and both Pirlo and Vidal are already off the board. *shrug*

Marchisio's got great chemistry with Pirlo, he's a good retainer, covers a lot of ground, joins the attack very well and can play the incisive pass as well.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-09-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

It's not Pirlo or Vidal.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-09-2013, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
It's not Pirlo or Vidal.
Not sure were you're going with this, Isla and Asamoah've been playing as wing backs all season and a couple promising performances don't take Pogba to that level either.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-09-2013, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Asamoah >>>>

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-09-2013, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Eh, he's having a great season, but he's not playing as a midfielder for Juve and he's not very proven at the highest level at that position. So no I wouldn't put him near Pirlo, Vidal or Marchisio's level as a central mid.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: