Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-10-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
HypocrisyIsGreat
Rookie

HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Crabtree is basically awful.
Dumbest post I've seen on here, and that's saying something.
HypocrisyIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypocrisyIsGreat View Post
Uh huh. You've already made a fool of yourself in this thread, so really, it doesn't matter. Packer homer. 49er homer. Troll. Crabtree homer. Yaddddddaaaaaa.

If I was a 49er homer, I'd be calling for a win. I expect the Packers to embarrass us.
"Fool of yourself"... You really think pretty highly of yourself huh?
Old 01-10-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
HypocrisyIsGreat
Rookie

HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Mobile View Post
Bro, Jordyzzz > Crab.

For real though, I think people underrate how much GB super deep receiving core and consistency of the offensive system & personnel contribute to Rodgers success. Granted Rodgers is an elite player, but I don't see him separated from Brady/Manning/Brees in my book. That OL needs to protect him more though.
Hahahaha. Nelson better than Crabs. Yeah, I'm sure Nelson would have 1100 yards in the 49er offense.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woah, 1100 yards? That's amazing.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
HypocrisyIsGreat
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
"Fool of yourself"... You really think pretty highly of yourself huh?
Compared to most of you, I'm Einstein.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
HypocrisyIsGreat
Rookie

Quote:
Woah, 1100 yards? That's amazing.
Well surely, it's not as impressive as the whopping 700 yards Nelson had playing with Rodgers and in mcCarthy's scheme.

Do you guys like getting your ass handed to you in football discussion, or are you all just that stupid when it comes to statzzzz?
Old 01-10-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crabtree would be at best the 4th best WR on the Packers. And since James Jones did happen to lead the NFL in TDs I'll give him the nod over Crabtree too, so 5th.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ness? Dude is useless.

First I'm a packer homer, now I'm Ness. Hahahahahahaha. Good god you guys are ****** slow.
Obvious joke is obvious.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-10-2013, 03:57 PM    (permalink
HypocrisyIsGreat
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Crabtree would be at best the 4th best WR on the Packers. And since James Jones did happen to lead the NFL in TDs I'll give him the nod over Crabtree too, so 5th.
Of course, that's why Ted Thompson had Crabtree the #1 player on his board in the 2009 draft.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
HypocrisyIsGreat
Rookie

Quote:
Pwnerized me brah. Ness style.
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Of course, that's why Ted Thompson had Crabtree the #1 player on his board in the 2009 draft.
A rare miss for Ted Thompson.

Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ness? Dude is useless.

First I'm a packer homer, now I'm Ness. Hahahahahahaha. Good god you guys are ****** slow.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They all look the same.
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well surely, it's not as impressive as the whopping 700 yards Nelson had playing with Rodgers and in mcCarthy's scheme.

Do you guys like getting your ass handed to you in football discussion, or are you all just that stupid when it comes to statzzzz?
Jordy only played in 12 games. He averaged 62 yards per game. Crabtree averaged 69.

Need to check those statzzzzz of yours.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
HypocrisyIsGreat
Rookie

Quote:
A rare miss for Ted Thompson.
Yeah, I'm sure.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
HypocrisyIsGreat
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Jordy only played in 12 games. He averaged 62 yards per game. Crabtree averaged 69.

Need to check those statzzzzz of yours.
And you need to check the passing attemptzzzz difference between both teams.

Do you want to keep this up?
Old 01-10-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Compared to most of you, I'm Einstein.
So you know math and physics. Clearly that translates to football.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You might wanna re-check those numbers, Forrest.
San Francisco averaged 361.8 yards per game. Green Bay averaged 359.4 yards per game. Even with all the paint chips I've eaten, I can tell 361.8 is more than 359.4

The 49ers and Packers also shared 8 common opponents, so their defenses are equal. San Francisco also played Seattle (4), Arizona (12), St. Louis (14), Green Bay (11), New York Jets (8), Buffalo (22), Miami (21), New England (25). Combines rankings of 117 (average of 14.625). Green Bay played Detroit (13), Minnesota (16), Chicago (5), San Francisco (3), Houston (7), Jacksonville (30), Tennessee (27), and Indianapolis (26). Combines rankings of 127 (average of 15.875). Once again, paint chips have eaten away at my brain. but I have enough brain cells to know 14.625 is less than 15.875.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
HypocrisyIsGreat
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
San Francisco averaged 361.8 yards per game. Green Bay averaged 359.4 yards per game. Even with all the paint chips I've eaten, I can tell 361.8 is more than 359.4

The 49ers and Packers also shared 8 common opponents, so their defenses are equal. San Francisco also played Seattle (4), Arizona (12), St. Louis (14), Green Bay (11), New York Jets (8), Buffalo (22), Miami (21), New England (25). Combines rankings of 117 (average of 14.625). Green Bay played Detroit (13), Minnesota (16), Chicago (5), San Francisco (3), Houston (7), Jacksonville (30), Tennessee (27), and Indianapolis (26). Combines rankings of 127 (average of 15.875). Once again, paint chips have eaten away at my brain. but I have enough brain cells to know 14.625 is less than 15.875.

Now compare the passing discrepancy and get back to me. Jeeeebus.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And you need to check the passing attemptzzzz difference between both teams.

Do you want to keep this up?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Considering he picked before the 49ers, giving him the opportunity to draft Crabtree, and passed him up, I doubt it. Quit pulling **** out of your ass.

And even it that was true, it in no way changes the fact that the other guys are better than Crabtree
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
HypocrisyIsGreat
Rookie

Green Bay- 558 passing attempts.

San Francisco- 436 passing attempts.

Green Bay- Aaron Rodgers.

San Francisco- Alex Busto and Colin Kaepernick.

I'm quite sure these factors have NOTHING AT ALL to do with the GB WR productionzzzz.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Now compare the passing discrepancy and get back to me. Jeeeebus.
Irrelevant. You said San Francisco had a craptastic offense. I just thought you should know that San Francisco had a higher ranked offense against higher ranked defenses. So if they are craptastic, are the Packers shittastic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote