Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-10-2013, 06:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
jj doesn't want to change hc's again and he gonna do everything he can do to make garrett succeed as the head coach because if the season end the same way again he gonna have to fire him. the real problem is jerry is doing everything not garrett making his own decisions
I get that Jerry doesn't want to fire Garrett. I actually think whoever we hire as DC will be a Garrett call and not so much a Jerry call. I see Jerry allowing Jason to line his duckies up in a row so if the time comes to fire Jason, Jerry can feel justified about it, since it really did fall on Jason's shoulders.

But what's Garrett's purpose of signing a DC to a one year deal? Why is that an attractive part about hiring the guy? It wreaks. I thought they had a plan for a new hire when they fired Rob, but signing Kiffin to a 1 year deal sounds like a stupid plan.

Last edited by D-Unit : 01-10-2013 at 06:30 PM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I get that Jerry doesn't want to fire Garrett. I actually think whoever we hire as DC will be a Garrett call and not so much a Jerry call. I see Jerry allowing Jason to line his duckies up in a row so if the time comes to fire Jason, Jerry can feel justified about it, since it really did fall on Jason's shoulders.

But what's Garrett's purpose of signing a DC to a one year deal? Why is that an attractive part about hiring the guy? It wreaks. I thought they had a plan for a new hire when they fired Rob, but signing Kiffin to a 1 year deal sounds like a stupid plan.
jerry is always gonna be the shot caller maybe garrett has say but ultimately imo jj is gonna make the decision kinda like he decided for wade phillips who his oc was gonna be

espn dallas (radio) have been reporting that they 1 year deal bc this jason's last hurra so anybody they bring in is not gonna get a 3-4 year deal bc if garrett gets canned next year he's gonna have to fire another staff for the next coach
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

From what I've heard it's not specifically a 1 year deal it's a multi-year deal that voids after 1 if Garrett doesn't continue to be HC. Essentially he'll be Garrett's defensive coordinator but not continue to be part of the organization if Garrett is fired. So if Garrett is fired it's a 1 year deal and no strings are attached. If all goes well and Garrett/Kiffin succeeds they would continue.

It makes a ton of sense not to have a defensive coordinator with a longer guaranteed contract than your head coach.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
jerry is always gonna be the shot caller maybe garrett has say but ultimately imo jj is gonna make the decision kinda like he decided for wade phillips who his oc was gonna be

espn dallas (radio) have been reporting that they 1 year deal bc this jason's last hurra so anybody they bring in is not gonna get a 3-4 year deal bc if garrett gets canned next year he's gonna have to fire another staff for the next coach
I understand Jerry will always be the shot caller from the owner/GM role, but that's not what I was saying. It should be that he's made Garrett the shot caller from everything including all of his assistant coaches, the draft, FA, dealing with player support/conduct, and the tough media questions. No more "open door" policy where players can step over Garrett and talk straight to the boss. Everything should be put in Jason's hands.

Depending on how things go down, we will know what the situation is... if that ever happens or not. I'm not looking at radio interpreation or tweets for opinions on what's going down, cause the media has a way of spinning things to tell a certain story. I'm more interested in the news they break. Saying that Kiffin will sign a 1 year deal is more noteworthy to me than them telling me why.

Cause the way they are spinning it really makes me think that Jerry is super stupid. If Kiffin only gets a one year deal because Jerry doesn't know if he wants Jason around for another year past that, then that's just too stupid. Just fire Garrett now if that's the case!

As a GM you cannot fly by the seat of your pants and expect great results. You have to have a vision and a plan to get there. Garrett talks about a process and sticking to the process, but it sounds like Jerry is saying "to hell with the process! I want it now!" ...and if that's the case, blame is out of Garrett's hands cause Jerry is not giving him a chance to properly right the ship.

If we're gonna do this right, then Jerry needs to let Jason wear the big boy pants. Jason needs to give up the OC seat. Jason needs to hire his own DC. ...and then Jason needs to be given time to work through his process with Jerry's resources. Year to year instability is destined to fail.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
From what I've heard it's not specifically a 1 year deal it's a multi-year deal that voids after 1 if Garrett doesn't continue to be HC. Essentially he'll be Garrett's defensive coordinator but not continue to be part of the organization if Garrett is fired. So if Garrett is fired it's a 1 year deal and no strings are attached. If all goes well and Garrett/Kiffin succeeds they would continue.

It makes a ton of sense not to have a defensive coordinator with a longer guaranteed contract than your head coach.
I see where this road is headed. It's a dead end. ...and if it fails... just like the Raiders and Al Davis, no credible HC is gonna come here to work for Jerruh. ...actually, that may already be the case.

It's just so stupid to say you have faith in Garrett, when really you don't.

Last edited by D-Unit : 01-10-2013 at 07:33 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Fox Sports Southwest confirms the Cowboys are "close" to hiring Monte Kiffin as defensive coordinator.

Kiffin spent the day at Valley Ranch, meeting with owner Jerry Jones and staff. The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports the Tampa 2 master will not force his cover 2 scheme on press corners Brandon Carr and Morris Claiborne. According to ex-Bucs LB Derrick Brooks, Kiffin "wants to earn his reputation back" after his Tampa defense fell apart once he announced he was leaving back in 2008. "I know that bothers him," said Brooks. "He is motivated in that sense."
Source: Fox Sports Southwest
Jan 10 - 7:48 PM

At least now I don't want to throw up as much. I'm not going to act like a change won't be better, but this was still way down the list for me as far as signings go and I'm not a fan of it at all. All I can do is hope for the best..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
At least now I don't want to throw up as much. I'm not going to act like a change won't be better, but this was still way down the list for me as far as signings go and I'm not a fan of it at all. All I can do is hope for the best..
That's good.

I want him to bring Derrick Brooks on as our LB coach! That'll make me smile.

If we do what Seattle is doing on D... that'll make me smile a whole lot.

Carroll is a Kiffin decendant... these are the things that make me positive about the situation.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Just realized something. We have a gem of a 4-3 OLB sitting on our bench. Kyle Wilber. He projected better IMHO to a 4-3 OLB than a rusher backer in the 3-4 anyhow.
I was thinking about his role earlier. One thing I liked when he was drafted that he was very versatile at Wake Forest. He played so many spots that I think he may do well with the switch. The thing that worries me though is that he didn't play so often when the defense became The Walking Dead. They said he was going to play some ILB, but I only saw him around a little bit. Maybe that's because Rob wanted to keep him outside with Popinga signed, but I figured he would get some reps in at least.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, one thing for sure is that JG knows that it's put up or shut up time for him. You have to know he wants to make the best hire he can.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:33 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
Well, one thing for sure is that JG knows that it's put up or shut up time for him. You have to know he wants to make the best hire he can.
Yeah, I can say that I think Kiffin is better than some of the other options I see some teams making this offseason. The shock and awe is starting to wear off. This 4-3 thing with Kiffin could be intriguing if he mixes things up.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:59 AM    (permalink
shane_man
Veteran

shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Mularkey just got the boot in Jacksonville.

I remember his hiring in Atlanta as OC and how he's been nothing but a successful offensive coordinator.. terrible Head Coach. But awesome coordinator(sound familiar boys?)

I know we have Callahan and he's our OC. But I do wonder whether we could bring Mularkey in as our playcaller?

Thoughts on the process?
Old 01-11-2013, 02:02 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane_man View Post
So Mularkey just got the boot in Jacksonville.

I remember his hiring in Atlanta as OC and how he's been nothing but a successful offensive coordinator.. terrible Head Coach. But awesome coordinator(sound familiar boys?)

I know we have Callahan and he's our OC. But I do wonder whether we could bring Mularkey in as our playcaller?

Thoughts on the process?
Something that we should look into at the very least. Callahan was just our running game coordinator. We need to look at a new OC right away, so I hope our pistols aren't put away yet.

Just noticed your sig. What was that about?
Old 01-11-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone surprised that Callahan hasn't gotten the boot yet?

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:09 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was listening to Derrick Brooks talk about the Tampa 2 defense this morning on NFL Network on satellite and the one thing he emphasized about the defense is discipline. He said it's a fairly simplistic defense, but discipline is the main thing. Then went on to say how Dallas hasn't showed discipline over the last few seasons. HAHA

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
I was listening to Derrick Brooks talk about the Tampa 2 defense this morning on NFL Network on satellite and the one thing he emphasized about the defense is discipline. He said it's a fairly simplistic defense, but discipline is the main thing. Then went on to say how Dallas hasn't showed discipline over the last few seasons. HAHA
It won't be full Tampa-2. Already been said he wouldn't be forcing a switch on press corners. We'll end up with aspects of Tampa-2 with some press aspects. If we utilize Claiborne/Carr like Tillman was used in Chicago it actually could be a scary defense.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
mike fisher ‏@fishsports

Source: #Cowboys Kiffin talks so advanced they now include eval of use/futures of Ratliff & Spencer. More comin @1053thefan
Sounds like this is pretty much locked up. After hearing that Kiffin had no plans to force our press corners into strict Tampa-2 I can't complain about the hire. :)
Old 01-11-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Location: Springfield, OH: Most Depressing City in the Country. Look it up
Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am of the belief that if we go 4-3 Spencer and Ware on opposite sides would rival that of Freeney and Mathis. Then with Ratliff and someone elseas the DT's we would have a formidable front 4.

LB's. I think we must all realize if we go to a 4-3 it will be Lee, Carter and Albright most likely unless Albright is beating out by him.

DB wise I think it will depend on the DC that we hire. Very easily could see Church and/or Sensy being canned during camp. We will need a Safety that can fit the style of defense that the DC wants. If Tampa 2 it would likely lead to a lot more competition at safety between Johnson, Church, Sensy and anyone else we can bring in.

On Offense I doubt we sign any guards... Lets remember we brough Livings and Berd in and "liked" them. I could see a Guard getting drafted if Warmack/Cooper fall and moving Berd to Center.

At RT we need to cut Free/force him to restructre. He had the common issue of getting a big contract and play sufferring. After that have open comp with him and Parnell. If he loses cut him.

Just my 2 cents

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cowboys View Post
I am of the belief that if we go 4-3 Spencer and Ware on opposite sides would rival that of Freeney and Mathis. Then with Ratliff and someone elseas the DT's we would have a formidable front 4.

LB's. I think we must all realize if we go to a 4-3 it will be Lee, Carter and Albright most likely unless Albright is beating out by him.

DB wise I think it will depend on the DC that we hire. Very easily could see Church and/or Sensy being canned during camp. We will need a Safety that can fit the style of defense that the DC wants. If Tampa 2 it would likely lead to a lot more competition at safety between Johnson, Church, Sensy and anyone else we can bring in.

On Offense I doubt we sign any guards... Lets remember we brough Livings and Berd in and "liked" them. I could see a Guard getting drafted if Warmack/Cooper fall and moving Berd to Center.

At RT we need to cut Free/force him to restructre. He had the common issue of getting a big contract and play sufferring. After that have open comp with him and Parnell. If he loses cut him.

Just my 2 cents
don't get real comfortable that it will be Spencer and Ware at the ends, i think a big reason why the switch to a 4-3 is the reality is that spencer will more than likely be not coming back, and they have other guys that can play de in the 4-3
Old 01-11-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
don't get real comfortable that it will be Spencer and Ware at the ends, i think a big reason why the switch to a 4-3 is the reality is that spencer will more than likely be not coming back, and they have other guys that can play de in the 4-3
Bingo. We are 18 million over the cap and even with a complete overhaul of the books (cutting: Miles, Ratliff, Free, plus restructuring Ware and Carr, and extending Tony) the best we can do will be about 20 million in cap space. And keep in mind we'll have to fill each of the added holes we created with cuts. We can fit Spencer under in that manner but it's going to require us to take money away from other slots.

We HAVE to nail this draft and get some instant/early starters.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cowboys View Post

you must haven't been listening to the news lately

Quote:
On Offense I doubt we sign any guards... Lets remember we brought Livings and Berd in and "liked" them.
do you still think we "like" them?
Old 01-11-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Done deal. Monte it is. Alrightly... Let's go Monte!

Anxious to see him try to remake his reputation and see if it can work here.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
do you still think we "like" them?
I actually do think they like them. They should definitely like Livings, who outplayed expectations last year. Mack sucks at Guard, but I think the team found someone they like who can compete for the starting C job or at the least be a versatile backup.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In all the things I've read, one of the things I find refreshing is how Kiffin's system is fairly simplistic with regards to alignment and such. While there are wrinkles, it's a fairly simplistic system that puts players in positions to make plays and forces the offense to execute all the way down the field.

I got really tired of hearing about complex and exotic defenses. Meanwhile, it seemed like our guys hardly ever knew where to line up.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
I actually do think they like them. They should definitely like Livings, who outplayed expectations last year. Mack sucks at Guard, but I think the team found someone they like who can compete for the starting C job or at the least be a versatile backup.
i dont think livings outplayed expectations, i'm sure they expected average and that's what he was

as for bernadeau, i would like to see some infusion of young talent on the o-line and him on the street
Old 01-11-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's a great hire!
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote