Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:44 AM    (permalink
CollegeFan
Rookie

CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Why would anybody want Tebow? It's amusing to me that a guy who is the anti-T.O. can be just as toxic to a team. lol.

I'll eat my hat if Tebow even gets a call from NE.
I'll remind you of that and fully expect to see the youtube video of you eating your hat FlyingElvis lol...man that might be a touch chew ;-) That is ironic about the anti TO thing tho...u are right
CollegeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greg Roman + Alex Smith
Old 01-11-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tebow to the jags must happen for their sake of the franchise and income. Stupid Jags dunno what is best for them. At least bring him as a back up jeez. Tebow has been treated all year, heck even once he left Denver and then again even in Denver. He did play well his one starting year in Denver sure his stats were not great but he got them into the play offs and won one game in the play offs. So I dunno why some of you don't think he deserves to start pff on you then. Buffalo, AZ , and Jags could all use a QB.I'm sure Tebow is a much better QB then any one in AZ or Buffalo. And it wouldn't cost them a draft pick before the 3rd round. Just saying, let the kid start where some one will actually coach him up while playing none of this sitting crap.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Tebow to the jags must happen for their sake of the franchise and income. Stupid Jags dunno what is best for them. At least bring him as a back up jeez. Tebow has been treated all year, heck even once he left Denver and then again even in Denver. He did play well his one starting year in Denver sure his stats were not great but he got them into the play offs and won one game in the play offs. So I dunno why some of you don't think he deserves to start pff on you then. Buffalo, AZ , and Jags could all use a QB.I'm sure Tebow is a much better QB then any one in AZ or Buffalo. And it wouldn't cost them a draft pick before the 3rd round. Just saying, let the kid start where some one will actually coach him up while playing none of this sitting crap.
Yeah, Tim Tebow is absolutely NOT better than Ryan Fiitzpatrick or Chad Henne. No way, no how. That's crazy talk. I'd say that whoever the Jags want at #2 in the draft, if a QB, would be better, too.

...and they didn't have a blackout this year, so they don't need him around to sell seats.

I guess he'd sell a lot of posters/t-shirts or whatever for the first couple of years until another fanbase starts to hate him for being bad at throwing footballs.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since his freshman year at Florida, people have been telling him that if he wants to play QB in the NFL, he has to learn to play like an NFL QB.. That's seven years. For seven years he has either been unwilling or unable to make the necessary changes. Unless he's going to be tutored by the ghost of Bill Walsh, I don't know why anybody would think he'd start developing at this point.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
broncosfan
Rookie

broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Belichick doesn't pull Brady (or any other players) b/c it's not part of his philosophy. On top of that, he doesn't carry 3 QBs and there's no way in hell he's dropping Mallett for Tebow.

Connect as many dots as y'all like. Tebow won't be coming to NE. I said it on draft day and I still beleive it now. All the Tebow to NE talk was smokescreens & headgames.
I'm not saying that Belichick will bring Tebow to be Brady's backup or succesor, actually if he goes to NE its a must he gives up on being a QB. Tebow is a playmaker with the ball in his hands, there's no doubt about that and Belichick is a guy who can get most out of anyone who has an ounce of talent and drive. That's why I think it's a perfect match Talented playmaker/Belichick.
broncosfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jacksonville must have also said they don't want to win a superbowl huh? With Tebowzzzz running the show they would be my superbowl favourite next year.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
You're a fool.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want to see Tebow start because its a spectical either way. Its just fun. His miracle 4th quarters after sucking hard all game were awesome. You can't tell me you didnt watch and enjoy that madness. Spin moves in the pocket are the best.

Also lol at the idea Brady let's anyone take a snap from him, especially Tebow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Armchair Scout
Rookie

Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tebow won't come to the Pats. Does anyone really think that Belichick wants that kind of media spectacle around the team?

Tebow is not nearly as good a QB as Chad Henne. If the Jaguars now what is good for them, they will stay as far away from Tim Tebow as they can. They looked a little better at the end of the year. Maybe they will just continue to develop. They should be patient looking for a franchise QB. Henne will do for the short-term.
Armchair Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Greg Roman + Alex Smith
Yeah. Might happen and wouldn't be a surprise. I think it would be a good move for Alex actually.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somewhere after the Denver/Baltimore game,

Tebow is too good for the Jags. Tebow needs to go up North and convert some of the faithful in the CFL.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 01-12-2013 at 09:40 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet Tebow is laughing his ass off right. Manning couldn't even win but he did.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:17 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm sure the guy who wasn't good enough to stick as a STer in NY is laughing at Peyton Manning.

If he is, he's even less self-aware than I thought.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote